• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

About Fiamma recreating the miracle

Aseka

He/Him
Fiamma with LPSaD stated can recreate any miracle and legends in Christianity.
In fact, the great swirl of light Fiamma had fired had split in two right in front of the boy and scattered to either side of him. Yet that attack had held such power that it could blow away a planet or recreate any of the legends in Christianity.

So, the question is, is it inappropriate to add in the miracle and legends from the Bible for Fiamma? Because the statement says he can recreate any legends in Christianity. I just wondering, if it's appropriate or not to add new abilities based ln the Bible.

I believe it would be an NLF considering one of the first legends in Christianity is God creating the Universe.
Honestly, I am convinced what Holy Right can recreate is more along the lines of... y'know... turning water into wine, parting the sea, making food come out of nowhere, and so forth. The amazing but relatively mundane stuff in the grand scheme of things. And nothing major as what you said.

I mean, it make sense when you can destroy whole planet, and create another one.

So, it's safe for me to assume that it's appropriate to add some abilities based on the Bible just from the statement above?

I suppose so, like... You still have to a minor CRT about it, but if there isn't anything major there, it won't need too much votes to be finished or smth

Soooo... yeah, as you see in the thread eliaspower1234 linked this idea has already been conclusively rejected. The only miracles that we give him are those mentioned for him in the novels.

Back