• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is there any Fate that has nep2?
Is Kama still nep2? Give me a reason.
Kama was because she lack existence along with her concept she became a void on a conceptual level or she became a void that lacked a concept or she lacked existence on a conceptual level whatever whatever

Several others in fate have nep, I don't know if I'd count them as having nep 2 tho I've mostly seen type 1 at best which should be added to some fate characters which it hasn't yet.

Kama was because she lack existence along with her concept she became a void on a conceptual level or she became a void that lacked a concept or she lacked existence on a conceptual level whatever whatever
void that lacked a concept is nep 1 aspect 2 not straight with condition nonexistent physiology type 2 new ?

void that lacked a concept is nep 1 aspect 2 not straight with condition nonexistent physiology type 2 new ?
Just re-checked the nep 2 can't understand it, it seems vague but from what I got type 2 characters (in the new nep) are just characters that exist further beyond into non-existence as opposed to type 1 characters who just lack "that certain aspect"

I wouldn't say Kama should be type 1 as it's all about a set character lacking that certain aspect but for her, her body is a void and ends up being a void deeper into nonexistence in comparison to type 1 characters because unlike type 1 characters who simply just lack that singular aspect for her not only is her physical body just a void or nonexistence but also her very concept

In short her body is a void and is nonexistent so is her concept it's not just lacking that singular aspect

So I wouldn't say she's type 1 but can't say for sure about her being type 2, because from the definition and description I can't seem to understand it due to being vague all I got is "they're are just further nonexistence incomparison to type 1 characters" which sure I can think of examples of such characters but still I can't understand type 2

This is not NEP type 2
Also sçans says something else.

Character needs to be neither existence nor non Existence to get NEP type 2.
What... It being neither existence nor non existence is attributed to the character existing further beyond into nonexistence the premise of my explanation was that she does infact exist further beyond into nonexistence
No Kama scans only states about she being erased on Conceptual level and being a Void nothing else.
Upon being erased she became a void nothing said when she came back she regained her concept that's the point implications exist that's why I said implicitly

What... It being neither existence nor non existence is attributed to the character existing further beyond into nonexistence the premise of my explanation was that she does infact exist further beyond into nonexistence
I don't know what you are trying to say
1 is existence and 0 is non existent
Type 2 are neither both of these and exists in a state where you need Seperate feats for Damaging or interacting with them.
Upon being erased she became a void nothing said when she came back she regained her concept that's the point implications exist that's why I said implicitly
Feel free to drop the scans here for her being a nothingness/ void ín the first place then the statement for her being deeper nothingness/ void which is neither existence nor non existent. Her profile scans doens't states anything like that. That's pure wank.

She got erased the become a void nothing less nothing more. Her profile doesn't have any other scans hack she being just void at best gets her type 3 NEP not type 2.

You have indeed understood, Parvati. Ananga, I am no longer bodiless.
This is not even type 1.
To the very core of my being. Until the body and the concept become fuzzy.
Suppose there is a "void" in front of you, left over from Shiva's burning. Now, what is it?
Ok this may qualify for type 3. I don't see how this is type 2. Where is the proof for her being a existence who exists beyond existence of existence 1 and non existent 0.

The scans in her OP doesn't prove anything

I don't know what you are trying to say
1 is existence and 0 is non existent
Type 2 are neither both of these and exists in a state where you need Seperate feats for Damaging or interacting with them.
This is not a refutation. You don't know what im saying I'm explaining to you what's the basis of it being regarded as neither 1 nor 0
Feel free to drop the scans here for her being a nothingness/ void ín the first place
What you said you know of the scans that mention her being a void why should I drop such scans if you acknowledge that such scans exist
void which is neither existence nor non existent.
It doesn't have to say that already explained why above
That's pure wank
Calling something a wank yet being incapable of disproving that wank just looks bad on your part not the "wankers" part I don't understand what's with this obsession of calling people wankers just because they have a different interpretation of things
This is not even type 1.
Where tf did you even get that scan tf did you even use to translate that
Where is the proof for her being a existence who exists beyond existence of existence 1 and non existent 0.
Her not just being a void by conventional means (lacking a body) but something more than that (lacking a body and a concept) if you want such scans I'll send later cause I'm busy rn

This is not a refutation. You don't know what im saying I'm explaining to you what's the basis of it being regarded as neither 1 nor 0

What you said you know of the scans that mention her being a void why should I drop such scans if you acknowledge that such scans exist

It doesn't have to say that already explained why above
No scans ≠ Burden of Proof and Argument from Belief. Case closed you dropping long paragraphs won't prove anything.
Calling something a wank yet being incapable of disproving that wank just looks bad on your part not the "wankers" part I don't understand what's with this obsession of calling people wankers just because they have a different interpretation of things
Why are you pissed ? I said the ability is wanked not that you wanked it.
Where tf did you even get that scan tf did you even use to translate that
I checked the scans in the profile nothing else. If that's the case drop the scans in wiki translation thread and update it for now it looks like a wank to me.
Her not just being a void by conventional means (lacking a body) but something more than that (lacking a body and a concept) if you want such scans I'll send later cause I'm busy rn
Scans only backs up NEP type 3 not type 2.

No scans ≠ Burden of Proof and Argument from Belief. Case closed you dropping long paragraphs won't prove anything.
You reply like an npc I don't understand why debaters are like this straight up npcs

If you didn't read what I said or perhaps you were too illiterate to read what I said

I said you verbatim stated you knew the scans of her being a void meaning you subconsciously acknowledged that she is a void in that case I'm not obligated to show the scans but I will but I'm not obligated to in a debate there's something called a thesis and antithesis which acts as a negation if we're debating some arbitrary topic and I said I'm black and you say I agree why would I show scans we just move on lmao we both agree to that we allow synthesis to proceed stop randomly calling stuff you don't even understand

Why are you even talking ab argument from Belief like you didn't say "wank, wank wank omg mommy please come see he's wanking" you acting like that's a refutation snd not some argument from Belief considering it doesn't refute anything said lmao is your self awareness so low that you can't even begin to fathom how hypocritical that is average debater I expect nothing less no critical thinking skills and low self awareness
Why are you pissed ? I said the ability is wanked not that you wanked it.
I'm defending it not being wanked so that's indirectly saying I'm wanking it too genius?? Much??
looks like a wank to me.
Argument from Belief 😱
lacking a body
P1=Kama gets erased by shinza
P2=kama returns says she's formless now
P3=kama indirectly refers to herself as nothing but a void
lacking a body and a concept
P4=talking ab Shiva eradicating Kama stating on a conceptual level
Scans only backs up NEP type 3 not type 2
P5=considering Kama got eradicated like that returned and still remained formless and still remained as a void as she once was when she was eradicated on a conceptual level there's absolutely no to affirm that she still has her concept that would be baseless
C=therefore Kama is a void not just a conventional void but a void that lacks her very own concept while also lacking her physical existence

Do I have to make more simpler then this or are you still gonna go on crying ab it being a wank doin so without a basis

Just re-checked the nep 2 can't understand it, it seems vague but from what I got type 2 characters (in the new nep) are just characters that exist further beyond into non-existence as opposed to type 1 characters who just lack "that certain aspect"
Basically, the character's neither part of existence and neither nonexistent.
This is why the NEP pages says this:

Idealistic Nonexistence: The character doesn't exist in a sense further beyond conventional nonexistence. In terms of binary, this would be something that is neither 1 nor 0, where 1 is existence and 0 is nonexistence. Characters of this type often have some low degree of Transduality due to their lack of binary existence. Characters of this type have to behave at least as nonexistent as those with Material Nonexistence, but might display even further showings such as preceding or opposing existence.
If Existent is 1 and Nonexistent is 0, then aren't being categorize as both of them (AKA Neither 0 and 1) then it's NEP Nature type 2.

Simply lacking concept would be aspect type 2.
Ex:
If a character is a void (nonexistence) that lack concept, mind, soul, and information, then they are:

Nep nature type 1 aspect type 1, 2, 3, and 4

Ex:
If a character is neither a void (nonexistent) and neither exist (existence) that lack information and concept, then they are:

Nep nature type 2 aspect 2 & 4

In case of Karma tho, the page is not up to date with the current standard since her NEP doesn't have nature or aspect, unlike the other more popular character profile with NEP. Such as Anos (Pre-silver Sea) or Yogiri (true form).

Is Kama still nep2? Give me a reason
Her profile isn't updated, but given the current reasoning and because I couldn't read the scan (It's Japanese with no translation).
From what I can gather from her justification is that she has become a void after she was erased at conceptual level.

With this knowledge, I'm leaning she is NEP Nature type 1 (Nonexistent (0)) and Aspect type 2 (Lacking concept).

If Existent is 1 and Nonexistent is 0, then aren't being categorize as both of them (AKA Neither 0 and 1) then it's NEP Nature type 2.
Not ab to respond to the same argument again I already addressed this, tis some nitpicking to the fullest type 2 being neither 1 nor 0 is attributed to it being beyond conventional nonexistence this is literally what they say after they say the character is neither 1 nor 0 Kama lacks both her body and concept that's why I said she's not just some conventional void because of that already said this above not about respond again

Well i check kama's profile and yeah its outdated. The explanation for her NEP is because she is conceptless, also i hear her NEP is more deeper nothingness

Yeah, this is not enough for current NEP 2. Even if her NEP is more deeper nothingness, by default its just deeper layer of NEP 1 or 3. NEP 2 is not just deeper nothingness, its lack of nothingness it self

Well type 2 is not, exist neither both existance or nonexistance. But lack of both. Its nonexistance but the (concept/essense) nonexistance it self cannot describe it as nonexistance
Conventional nothingness/void is not just describe as lacking physical/body, and lacking a physical and metaphysical/abstraction (concept) is not something (nothing) that out of conventional nothingness
Conventional in this is mean nothingness that still nothing or more simple is still in the part of universal idea/concept of nothingness, its not outside the nothingness it self

Conventional in this is mean nothingness that still nothing or more simple is still in the part of universal idea/concept of nothingness, its not outside the nothingness it self
How is she still a part of the concept of nothingness if she has no concept that sounds like contradictory antecedents the conclusion you're saying conventional nothingness is nothing that still exist within the concept of nothingness indirectly attesting for some character being that despite that character lacking a concept how can she be part of the concept of nothingness of she lacks a concept

Not enough for nep 2
Also nep2 "The character doesn't exist in a sense further beyond conventional nonexistence."
Yeah, learn again about the mean of beyond conventional nonexistence

"Deeper nothingness can get NEP 2"
Yogiri cry because he just get NEP 1
How is she still a part of the concept of nothingness if she has no concept that sounds like contradictory antecedents the conclusion you're saying conventional nothingness is nothing that still exist within the concept of nothingness indirectly attesting for some character being that despite that character lacking a concept how can she be part of the concept of nothingness of she lacks a concept
Well so let we just delete NEP 2 because its just NEP with aspect type 2

Bruh you must learn again, by default we not include the concept of nothingness to the statement of "all concept". Because its not common. The author must explain if there are the concept of nothingness that the character lack of, if not then it will NLF to assume if the character is lack of that concept

And when i say about lack of idea/concept of nothingness, its mean lack of any level of nothingness, so nothingness it self cannot describe what "nothingness" it is

If you describe as deeper nothing, you just up to one level of nothingness by default. Just layer of NEP 1,3

Not ab to respond to the same argument again I already addressed this, tis some nitpicking to the fullest type 2 being neither 1 nor 0 is attributed to it being beyond conventional nonexistence this is literally what they say after they say the character is neither 1 nor 0 Kama lacks both her body and concept that's why I said she's not just some conventional void because of that already said this above not about respond again
Bro, I don't understand you.
You said you don't understand NEP 2:

But when people try to correct you, you refuse their inputs (?)

Bro, I don't understand you.
You said you don't understand NEP 2:
Suppose I say I understand it does that mean I understand it? You're saying you understand it but it doesn't mean you understand it lol we're giving two interpretations of what it is just because you say you understand it doesn't mean your interpretation is automatically above mine what?
Yeah, learn again about the mean of beyond conventional nonexistence
I don't think there's some colloquial definition of conventional nonexistence other then your interpretation of it and mine what's your point exactly where can I learn ab the meaning of conventional nonexistence from you?
Ight I got you hey learn the meaning of beyond conventional nonexistence from me that's the one I gave you
Everything here is just interpretations clashing yall aren't doin much to provide refutations
Well so let we just delete NEP 2 because its just NEP with aspect type 2
Ah yes how every vsbw thread function clashing of interpretations "mineeee is superior but I won't adequately provide a refutation for yours nobody cares stfu we are removing set thing haha" sure you can btw perhaps after you provide actual refutations this is all just equal interpretations we aren't Goin anywhere nobody is tipping the preponderance of the evidence on its scale
Bruh you must learn again, by default we not include the concept of nothingness to the statement of "all concept".
Brother what are you even saying rephrase in a more intelligible way also by we who's we tryna understand and what's really all the basis of this then again I can't respond to this properly cause I don't understand what you said
The author must explain if there are the concept of nothingness that the character lack of,
Context conveyed like this??
P1=character X is formless
P2=character X is a void
P3=character X also lacks a concept
Lol if a character lacks a "concept" yet still has the concept of nothingness that's a contradiction in the antecedent so no it doesn't work like that buddy that's going against what the actual context says
The author would've said this character has a different concept that concept is the very concept of nothingness but being said to lack a concept in the actual source material then some random guy in the wiki decides to still apply the concept of nothingness to that character simply because they feel like it is insane to do better
not then it will NLF to assume if the character is lack of that concept
With the amount of times members of the wiki spam nlf even in situations where it's not even applicable I'm starting to question if yall even know the definition of nfl....
And when i say about lack of idea/concept of nothingness, its mean lack of any level of nothingness, so nothingness it self cannot describe what "nothingness" it is
Pretty insignificant point not really gonna respond I've provided refutations that are adequate
If you describe as deeper nothing, you just up to one level of nothingness by default. Just layer of NEP 1,3
But but by definition that's beyond conventional nonexistence
Now we going against the wiki definitions
But when people try to correct you, you refuse their inputs (?)
Like I said this is a clash of interpretations lol saying you're "correcting" me is presupposing your interpretation is correct but you can't even provide valid inferences that supersede my inferences for my interpretations so exactly how am I supposed to take input from somebody that blatantly contradicts what's actually in the definition

Suppose I say I understand it does that mean I understand it? You're saying you understand it but it doesn't mean you understand it lol we're giving two interpretations of what it is just because you say you understand it doesn't mean your interpretation is automatically above mine what?
Like I said this is a clash of interpretations lol saying you're "correcting" me is presupposing your interpretation is correct but you can't even provide valid inferences that supersede my inferences for my interpretations so exactly how am I supposed to take input from somebody that blatantly contradicts what's actually in the definition
No need to get hostile, buddy.

If you say you don't understand it then I take it that you don't understand it, simple, no? It's not my word who say you don't understand NEP 2, it's you yourself who say you don't understand it.

If you don't understand it, that would mean you have doubt on your interpretation.
People who understand it came to help to clear that doubt with kind intention on mind to help.

If you don't like their answer or refuse to accept them, that's on you.
But no need to get hostile and belittle others.

Can you qoute the part where I was being hostile yall just be saying things lmao I only called someone illiterate that was once and that's mb because I was in a bad mood but that's it lmao
If you say you don't understand it then I take it that you don't understand it, simple, no? It's not my word who say you don't understand NEP 2, it's you yourself who say you don't understand it.
Suppose I don't understand it it automatically imply you do duh genius right? Also the only reason why I said that is because from what I read I got a different interpretation from the others after that I realize that these set people in question have contradictory views of it hence I started to believe more in my interpretation nun wrong with that gang
If you don't understand it, that would mean you have doubt on your interpretation
Because you have no other way to go around what I say you're gonna create circular arguments reiterating that you don't understand it! you don't understand it! Even tho I changed my views later after seeing how the person who responded to me held contradictory views of nep 2 meaning I started to doubt his and believe in mine

Then again even with the most basic knowledge on valid inferences we can infact sir deduce the fact that me not understanding doesn't attest for the truth value of your interpretation its as simple as that but again bringing up that one instance where I said I don't understand which I feel like you're taking out of context too doesn't really help much but I've clarified now
People who understand it came to help to clear that doubt with kind intention on mind to help
I don't think you can say you understand it if your views of it are seemingly self defeating also I've displayed how your views of it don't suggest that you actually understand it that's it can't we have an actual charitable discussion on this without stating a argument when it's refuted you say just say oh I understand it I understand which is just you presupposing you understand but without basis....
If you don't like their answer or refuse to accept them, that's on you
I don't like the answer yes that's why I'm suggesting we have a charitable discussion on that why are you treating my answers to your interpretations as something like baseless answers or ignorance towards what you said even tho I responded properly to all of them refuting them
Okay how ab this can you show me where I was being hostile btw? I'm open minded to that cause if I'm being genuine it just seems like because I disagree with certain people here and I respond in detail giving reasons as to why I think you're wrong is being treated as me being hostile or belittling others

The only time where I can recall saying something that can be regarded as hostile is when I said "you're using nlf in ways where it's not applicable I doubt you understand the definition of it" which I wouldn't even find to be hostile cause I clearly said he used it in ways where it's not applicable then came to the conclusion that he most likely doesn't know the definition

If you don't understand it, that would mean you have doubt on your interpretation.
People who understand it came to help to clear that doubt with kind intention on mind to help.

If you don't like their answer or refuse to accept them, that's on you.
I might concede anyways tbh I'm not even feeling this anymore just because someone disagrees with vsbw members they're are apparently being toxic literally reread the entire I was never hostile neither did I belittle anyone only did that once this is why ion **** with vsbw

I'll be off I've lost interest I hope this wiki changes its way of doin things in threads if not people are gonna continue hating on it which is a shame because it has one of the best tiering system

I'll concede wouldn't want my account to be banned for arguing cough* being "repeatedly aggressive"

I don't think there's some colloquial definition of conventional nonexistence other then your interpretation of it and mine what's your point exactly where can I learn ab the meaning of conventional nonexistence from you?
Ight I got you hey learn the meaning of beyond conventional nonexistence from me that's the one I gave you
Everything here is just interpretations clashing yall aren't doin much to provide refutations
We not use colloqoial definition in here, and yeah there are no conventional nothingness in colloqial definition. Its term in VSB, so you must use VsB definition
Ah yes how every vsbw thread function clashing of interpretations "mineeee is superior but I won't adequately provide a refutation for yours nobody cares stfu we are removing set thing haha" sure you can btw perhaps after you provide actual refutations this is all just equal interpretations we aren't Goin anywhere nobody is tipping the preponderance of the evidence on its scale
Interpretations?? I dont use interpret here. What i say its the real definition of that
Brother what are you even saying rephrase in a more intelligible way also by we who's we tryna understand and what's really all the basis of this then again I can't respond to this properly cause I don't understand what you said
Context conveyed like this??
P1=character X is formless
P2=character X is a void
P3=character X also lacks a concept
Lol if a character lacks a "concept" yet still has the concept of nothingness that's a contradiction in the antecedent so no it doesn't work like that buddy that's going against what the actual context says
The author would've said this character has a different concept that concept is the very concept of nothingness but being said to lack a concept in the actual source material then some random guy in the wiki decides to still apply the concept of nothingness to that character simply because they feel like it is insane to do better
First learn about NLF

Or you just can easly tier 0 and have every power and ability in this wiki by just conceptual manipulation
With the amount of times members of the wiki spam nlf even in situations where it's not even applicable I'm starting to question if yall even know the definition of nfl....
Well this situations is clearly NLF, because by default we not include concept of nothing to verse that has statement "all concept" or "not have concept"
Pretty insignificant point not really gonna respond I've provided refutations that are adequate
Yeah because your brain not understand it
But but by definition that's beyond conventional nonexistence
Now we going against the wiki definitions
But in every NEP 2 CRT we talikng about it

You can see yogiri profile, and see what he reasoning for his NEP. His NEP is deeper nothingness but he still NEP 1

Bruh i think you must more learn, firstly see this

We not use colloqoial definition in here, and yeah there are no conventional nothingness in colloqial definition. Its term in VSB, so you must use VsB definition
Brother I didn't see any vsbw definition of conventional nothingness only got a definition from you that's it should I trust it? Idk why would I trust it, you just threw it there with no basis there is no definition of conventional in vsbw so I don't get what you're tryna say by vsbw definition

There's no colloquial definition
No vsbw definition
Only your definition which is practically baseless because you barely explained how yours is supposed to be accepted
Interpretations?? I dont use interpret here. What i say its the real definition of that
Brother to read and understand a definition "real definition" or whatever that is you have to first interpret it everything in the world has to be interpreted what do you mean you don't use interpretations interpretations are important you subconsciously interpret stuff all the time as a human being lmao you interpret interpretations as not being used and only real definition that's your interpretation we all subconsciously interpret stuff that's how we get to understand the external world
First learn about NLF

Or you just can easly tier 0 and have every power and ability in this wiki by just conceptual manipulation
Uhhh no I don't think you can tier 0 with nonexistent Physiology that's not a good analogy also you replied to my message without addressing it just with something else and threw in the word nlf where it wasn't even Inapplicable when I say it's Inapplicable you don't even try to make it applicable you say learn nlf then make some arbitrary analogy talking ab stuff that's unrelated to the thread
Well this situations is clearly NLF, because by default we not include concept of nothing to verse that has statement "all concept" or "not have concept"
Gave you a syllogism on how paradoxical it would be to suggest that she has a concept of nothingness lmao just throwing in nlf isn't a refutation already said this also wdym all concept or not have concept I'm not saying she has all concepts I said she lacks a concept and is a void to say she has a concept of nothingness or she is that is the equivalent of saying she has a concept which is an immediate contradiction nlf is Inapplicable here
Yeah because your brain not understand it
Oh wow ig it's convenient for other members to be aggressive and jerks but it's not when it's certain members this wiki is in shambles yall gotta change the ways in which yall manage yall threads but ight bro 😭
But in every NEP 2 CRT we talikng about it

You can see yogiri profile, and see what he reasoning for his NEP. His NEP is deeper nothingness but he still NEP 1
This is exactly what I'm saying lmao that contradicts the definition of nep 2 either yall give him nep 2 or the definition gets changed its as simple as that but idk if you'd count being deeper as being beyond conventional nonexistence if that's the case then it contradicts nep 2 itself to say a character is beyond conventional nonexistence which is what nep 2 is verbatim described as but still give him nep 1 either he gets nep 2 or the definition gets changed lol

Either way already said I concede don't wanna continue being "aggressive"

Brother I didn't see any vsbw definition of conventional nothingness only got a definition from you that's it should I trust it? Idk why would I trust it, you just threw it there with no basis there is no definition of conventional in vsbw so I don't get what you're tryna say by vsbw definition

There's no colloquial definition
No vsbw definition
Only your definition which is practically baseless because you barely explained how yours is supposed to be accepted
Hah??? Bruh you just read the NEP page not read the entire discussion of that, you can just search NEP and then read that. And you can have what the conventional nothingness meaning. I even send you the thread for that
Brother to read and understand a definition "real definition" or whatever that is you have to first interpret it everything in the world has to be interpreted what do you mean you don't use interpretations interpretations are important you subconsciously interpret stuff all the time as a human being lmao you interpret interpretations as not being used and only real definition that's your interpretation we all subconsciously interpret stuff that's how we get to understand the external world
Bruh just read the discussion about that
Uhhh no I don't think you can tier 0 with nonexistent Physiology that's not a good analogy also you replied to my message without addressing it just with something else and threw in the word nlf where it wasn't even Inapplicable when I say it's Inapplicable you don't even try to make it applicable you say learn nlf then make some arbitrary analogy talking ab stuff that's unrelated to the thread
And in this context we talking about "concept of nothingness" not NEP. You say if character has no concept, that character will also not have concept of nothingness, if not, then its will contradict

With your logic, that character will not have even the concept of math or the concept of aleph number, concept of information, concept of omnipotent omnipresent omniscient, concept of story, concept of fate causality law, everything and anything. We can add everything into concept even if that not common to be a concept. Because if that character not lack of that concept then its will contradict
Gave you a syllogism on how paradoxical it would be to suggest that she has a concept of nothingness lmao just throwing in nlf isn't a refutation already said this also wdym all concept or not have concept I'm not saying she has all concepts I said she lacks a concept and is a void to say she has a concept of nothingness or she is that is the equivalent of saying she has a concept which is an immediate contradiction nlf is Inapplicable here
And im not write "you say she has all concept". What i mean in here is concept of nothing is not common so we by default not include that to fiction/verse that have statement about "we lack/not have all concept" or "i create/destroy all concept" or like kama's description "not have a concept". Like i say above, if we use you logic its NLF. You even missunderstand or not understand something simple like that
Oh wow ig it's convenient for other members to be aggressive and jerks but it's not when it's certain members this wiki is in shambles yall gotta change the ways in which yall manage yall threads but ight bro 😭
I just know that say your brain dont understand its aggressive
This is exactly what I'm saying lmao that contradicts the definition of nep 2 either yall give him nep 2 or the definition gets changed its as simple as that but idk if you'd count being deeper as being beyond conventional nonexistence if that's the case then it contradicts nep 2 itself to say a character is beyond conventional nonexistence which is what nep 2 is verbatim described as but still give him nep 1 either he gets nep 2 or the definition gets changed lol
Bruh just read the thread i give. Yogiri's NEP is given by donttalkDT, that he is the person that create the current NEP. Now you wanna say you more knowledgeable about NEP than him??

Or you either can make new thread to changed the NEP 2 or learn again about NEP because you not understand about it

And funfact, the conventional nothingness that you say again and again from above is from current NEP so its from donttalkDT. And yeah the conventional nothingness definition is not like in your mind
I'm busy with college not follow threads everyday the obviously the best way to "learn" is to go the actual pages that say something different than what the characters pages suggest
Bruh that thread not have 1000 pages, its just short

Back