• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feng Shen Ji revision and upgrades

After reading the Feng Shen Ji verse, I feel like there needs to be tweaks to the scalings

Firstly we have Tian Wu at Town level+, then the superior Tian at Town?

Secondly Ah Gou (Wu Geng) has four stat powers of seperate occasions yet three keys?

There is also this scaling to Qiongxion Jie, which seems kind of iffy.

A casual Tian wu, the second strongest sage king (which is under Zhen Chan, one of the most threatening gods [with his power negation, of course] directly below Tian[Hei Long] himself) activated his divine power, which not onlyignored durability through vibratio of shi-xing, but also created a tsunam and destroyed aportion of a mountain and a harbor.

Xuan Feng, the weakest sage king, activating his divine power, summoning a tornado - later olaunching shi xing thousands of miles away

Another key feat, which seems to be the reason why they are all so low due to Qiongxiong Jie for beating a Rocky Sea Devil, even though they claim to destroy mountains with their tail swipe.It might be hyperbole but I say its AP is around city due to sheer size

For my proposal, I suggest this

City: Shi Xing (Normal), Tian Kui , Zhui Ri , Shen Ye (Normally), Xuan Feng , NiTian ErXing , TieXue WuShuang , Qiongxiong Jie , Zi Yu , Ah Gou [first fight against Tian]

Mountain: Shi Xing (Immortal Phoenix), Shen Yen (True God/Controlling transcendentalvigor mountain , Tian Wu, Zhen Cha , Ah Gou [Second fight against Tian], Zi Yu [second fight against Tian], Li Jing , Chi Long

Large Mountain: Tia [killed all the gods 3 times, overwhelmed Ah Gou even in the final battle, yet allowed him to win for pure interest]

One last note- Huang Long and Lan Yue should both be mountain level when I create their page (and the scaling is accepted); Huang Long for fighting against Shi Xing to the point where he had to evolve and beat him, and Lan Yue for fighting against a Dark One who became more powerful than NiTian to the point where Tian Wu had to interfere (with difficulty)

Feng Shen Ji hasn't gotten much love indeed, my memory on the series isn't up to par since it's been awhile, so don't know about the scaling stuff, however, i don't think mountain level is justified here, being able to shatter mountains, comes out to be either town level or small city level from my memory, however tian wu did destroy more than half of a mountain so i think city level is acceptable.

Also being stronger than a character doesn't put you a tier above them, for example the gap for mountain level is 10x, that means you have to be 10x stronger than a mountain level character to be large mountain level, other tiers can have gaps in the thousands or trillions of times, so simply being stronger than a character in that tier doesn't put you in the next tier.

As for creating a tsunami, i have no idea what that comes out to, would probably need a calc for it.

I don't have much experience on calc, but the characters are on high ends of them, Tian would be lower end of large mountain. The reason I say lower end is Tian is immensely stronger, even with Ah Gou supressing his powers by the severalfold with monochrome, thus why I am giving him higher. These are estimated ideas, though. Also, most of the scans I'm showing is stemming off of part 2 and I am giving estimates for 3 as well since there are new fighters who don't have much feats to go off and I feel like it would be unwise to backward scale.

I still think Tian should be at least on the mid-range of mountain for fighting against the entire remaining faction of Dark Ones, Ah Gou, Zi Yu, getting hit with a mantra that supresses his powers to one tenth, smacked into a sandwich by a crystal giant made by Shen Yen with his true powers unlocked.

I was also in the midsts of finding a scan that says there were ancient gods the size of mountains. I do recall it there but can't seem to find it.

Well unless you have statements that tian is 10x or in this case 16x above them, since i think they should be city level, they won't jump any tiers, anyway as i have already said, i think only city level works here, tian wu destroy a bit over half a mountain, not a full mountain, and shattering mountains typical yields results in the town or small city level range.

Creating a tsunami i have no idea though.

I found the feat which could put Tian at mountain, which is this

I was going to put an accumulation of other feats, but I think this at best signifies the God Tier of the verse, no?

I think so, being able to kill mountain sized opponents makes tian mountain level i guess, also wasn't there also like a golem or something before which was as tall as a mountain or city? A kid later was able to control it from what i remember.

Actually yeah, I have some scans of that.

http://www.**********.com/feng-shen-ji/117/26

http://www.**********.com/feng-shen-ji/129/4

http://www.**********.com/feng-shen-ji/135/22

http://www.**********.com/feng-shen-ji/135/25

http://www.**********.com/feng-shen-ji/139/5

http://www.**********.com/feng-shen-ji/139/6

http://www.**********.com/feng-shen-ji/139/26

This, basically.

Yea that city is clearly as large as a mountain, mountain level is reasonable then since ah gou stopped that thing.

So what about the rocky sea devil claiming to destroy a mountain? I say it is around town or small city due to sheer size that would scale to most of the other characters that are immensively superior to small city/city.

All those ppl he fought while being nerfed here, were mountain level right? Or are they just small city level scaling to the mountain shattering feat? If they were indeed mountain level then yes tian should be large mountain level.

I think the majority were town or small city level. But Ah Gou/Wu Geng had a pretty massive amp at the time which could make him compairable to his EoS incarnation.

EDIT: In the final arc he was still soldily above everyone to a pretty good degree. He even started to shatter the living city with his aura while pretty far away

Well I asked a friend of mine that did some RTs for FSJ and this is what he told me

___

"Even ignoring the Miracle Form scaling for Ah Gou to Tian, Tian is still vastly superior, and deserves at the very least Mountain level. "

"Ah Gou can hold back the weight of a mountain."

"He then proeeds to get attacked by the mountain-weight city-golem and holds back the might of a straight up stomp from it, explicitly being able to hold back what should be an above-mountain-level attack]. It's also worth pointing out said golem's full might is capable of outright busting half of a solid crystal mountain in one hit"

"Tian, by extension, is verbatim stated to be superior to Ah Gou and actually begins to break apart the city-golem from half a mountain away"

Isn't Tian suppose to be a bit higher in tier? I mean, 7-Bs would defeat him even though he's the strongest person in Feng Shen Ji. I mean. I would be Shocked if Sion from Melty Blood (a 7-B) would defeat a God like Tian

Sion has nothing to do with this, and if there is no prove of him being higher we can put him any higher.

Anyway i think we are done here, whoever scales to the small city level feats should be rescaled to that, while those who scale to the mountain level feat scale to that.

I don't think any profiles are locked but if there is any just let me know and i will unlock them

Just a quick question and confirmation on two matters:

All ancient ones were able to use divine powers to their fullest extent, so would that mean Tian and Huang Long (the one who's divine powers came as easy as breathing to him) would have regenerative abilities on "Low-Mid" scaling off of Zhen Chan?

Also, wouldn't Shi-Xing have low-Godly regenerative abilities with type 4 immortality?

For the first part, that is ok i guess.

Second part, gonna need proof for low godly regen and immortality, memory fades me but shi-xing is the one with the phonix right? Can't remember what regen feats he has.

Also when upgrading the characters remember to remove the categories they no longer have, for example if they had a tier 8 categoy before and now they are tier 7, remove the tier 8 category.

He has been completely eradicated many times, such as being charred. The immortal phoenix has been completely eradicated. Transended vigor is how all gods can die and be ressurected, using external means (if I recall correctly). He has came back to from being charred from ash, incinerated, etc. and only by releasing said curse is the "only way how" to stop the endless cycle.

I also forgot to mention that I might add reactive evolution based on Huang Long, who continued to eradicate Shi Xing until he had enough power to defeat him. I'll find the page for that since it's in the final chapter.

Unless it's been stated he won't die as long as he still has his mind or soul, don't think he can get low godly, need feats to prove it, if he has just been seeming vaporized, that's mid-high regen.

Feat of Huang Long Healing followed by Shi-Xing's ressurectio, powering up

Description of the immortal phoenix: 1 2 3 4

Description of the mark of death:1 2

Description of transendent vigor:1 2

Deaths: 1 (completely erased andcame back)

Just seeing mid-high regen since he can regen from ash, and resurrection which also seems to not be instant since he took 9 months to revive at one point, albeit the mark of the dead allows him to go between the realm of mortals and the dead, still just resurrection though i think, also limited reactive evolution i guess since he gets stronger every time he dies.

Yes, though i think it's mid-high regen due to the phoenix, resurrection due to the curse mark and phoenix, and limited reactive evolution due to the phoenix.

I might have to change the reactive evolution a bit more. He still would have limited reactive evolution, but I found a scan of himadapting slowly to Shen Yen's Seer's Vision to it's ultimate extent, which would also mean having telekinesis/body manipulation resistence

edit: So Tian Wu would get City with the thunderclap or mountain with his busting? or would I need to make a sepate one for part 3 and scale him to that Ah Gou?

Yeah, the thing with him is that he isn't a fighter. Seer's in FSJ aren't physical fighters per say, except Wu Geng's grandfather. He stood away and controlling them. Once they were knocked away, he was one shotted.

@Battlemania City level since he destroy a little over half of a mountain, you can adjust all who scale to him.

Btw i noticed that some characters are rater hypersonic+ but have no justification, you have any idea what makes them hypersonic+? I know why they are mhs+ cause the phoenix guy like flew through the moon to the earth pretty quickly.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Btw i noticed that some characters are rater hypersonic+ but have no justification, you have any idea what makes them hypersonic+? I know why they are mhs+ cause the phoenix guy like flew through the moon to the earth pretty quickly.
The Phoenix guy was blown thousands of (Chinese) miles away and flew back pretty quickly. Although Chinese Miles are shorter tha US miles

I honestly have no idea why they are hypersonic+

I think they are scaling off of Zhui Ri and his lighting form.

So small City for Tian Wu, City for his ability. Gotcha, though that might mean for me to readjust.

I'll do that later today.

If we have no idea why they are hypersonic+, we will have to put their speed at unknown.

If zhui ri is legit lightning they should all be mhs+, if he isn't legit lightning then they will have to be unknown.

Proof? Any statements of that, has he for instance literally come down from the clouds? If so then every who can fight him/are above his level should be mhs+.

Back