• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feng Shen Ji revision and upgrades

Celestial Pegasus said:
Proof? Any statements of that, has he for instance literally come down from the clouds? If so then every who can fight him/are above his level should be mhs+.
Proof of it being real lightning? Well he can create storms and Ah Gou mentions that he uses real lightning strikes. Here's him transforming into lightning. But I forget if anyone times the attack. Also, Ah Gou's divine power Monochrome halfs all the stats of everyone in its radius so if he did time it there's a chance it was at half speed.

That is indeed legit lightning, so that guy is mhs+, also if we didn't already have any feats to scale that guy would be large town level for creating a storm, but he is small city level i assume scaling to other characters, if not he should be large town level.

Anyway even if ah gou half the speed it would still be mhs, since the average speed of lightning is mach 1294, half of that would be mach 647.

So Ah Gou part one would be MHS, every other character from then on would be MHS+?

I could split Zhui Ri into two parts; small town for part one, then part 2 will be small city, otherwise we would be reverse scaling (And part 3 would be city for lasting a substancial amount of time alongside all other Dark Ones who all powered up more than NiTian against Tian, being the last one to stand among them)

I would most likely have to edit all those that scale to Tain Wu, which would be Lan Yue, Zhen Chan, Zi Ri, Wu Geng, and NiTian ErXing.

Everyone would be MHS+ based off of Zhui Ri's lighting feat in part one except part 1 Wu Geng, who would be MHS.

So this is how it is going:

Zi Yu: City level base, Mountain with Soul power, MHS+ in base and MHS+ with soul power

Wu Geng: small town part 1, City in part 2, Mountain in part 3, MHS in part 1, MHS+ in 2 and 3.

Li Jing: City level with MHS+ speed (fought against part 2 ah gou)

Tian: Stays as is

Shi-Xing: City with mhs+ speeds in base, Mountain and MHS+ with immortal phoenix

Tian Kui: City with mhs speed

Shen Yen: City with mhs speeds for defeating the strongest dark one (at that time)

Tian Wu: small city physically, City with World's fury, mhs+ speeds.

Zhen Chan: City for both false and real Zen with Mhs+ speeds

Xuan Feng: City with MHS+ speed

NiTian ErXing: City with MHS+ speeds for beating Tian Wu

TieXue WuShuang: small city (comparable to Qiongxiong) with mhs+ speeds

Qiongxion Jie: small city physically with mhs speeds, city with mhs+ speeds with spiritualize

Lan Yue (when created): small city with mhs speeds (younger brother), city with mhs+ speed (lan yue, older brother)

Huang Long (when created): mountain with mhs+ speeds

Am I missing anything else or need to correct this?

If I had to guess, it would come from Ah Gou's monochrome which was shaking apart a city with it's power. Or scaling to the Storm guy.

Also what about scaling from Xing's speed? Or would everyone still just be MHS+, but slightly faster

If it's scaling from the storm guy they should be large town level, not small town level.

If people are superior or equal to the storm guy they should be mhs+.

Small town comes from scaling pre-phoneix Xing going by the profiles, but I don't know how he got that rating. The best I can guess is that Xing overpowered Gou's monochrome and that had a town size range.

Also, by Xing I meant the Phoniex rush feat. But it's only compairable to/better than the lightning if you assume it happened within 1-2 seconds.

Celestial Pegasus said:
If it's scaling from the storm guy they should be large town level, not small town level.
If people are superior or equal to the storm guy they should be mhs+.
Part 1 Wu Geng is greatly inferior to Zhui Ri, even with the monochrome cutting speed and attack in half, he was still on the recieving end of attacks.

As for the rest, they can go back up to mhs+

Ah Gou is immensively weaker than Zhui Ri, so I don't know how to scale him. His best was supressing both Zi Ri and Shi Xing, but AP wise, he doesn't have anything significant. I could place something like " ___ - large town with monochrome"

Monochrome is hax though, it suppresses everything around it and halves the opponents power, don't think you can translate it to his ap.

If we don't have anything to scale wu geng by, will just have to put him at unknown.

If with monochrome halving zhui ri's abilities, ah gou could tanked his attacks, albeit barely he should have town level durability, likewise town level ap if he could somewhat clash evenly with weakened zhui rui.

That last part is what I was trying to phrase.

So Ah Gou town level with mhs for part 1?

Everything else alright?

All existing characters all done, however when I tried to make Huang Long it wouldn't allow me. I'll try again tomorrow along with Lan Yue.

Back