• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I see.

So you had to do it.

I see inconclusive for now, Cole is much better offensively, but Isaac's defensive buffs and crap ton of resistances will keep him Alive, and knowing Cole's history with power Null if he gets it off, Cole is done.

What's Isaac's leading move?

Isaac doesn't really have much of a personality. Though he can use bind to seal the abilities of his opponents. as well as OHK via numerous different attacks.

Also why are you using Isaac Yobo? You can use virtually any character in Golden Sun and they'd fit the bill in this fight just as well as Isaac.

My votes were based on it being Beast Cole which is his strongest form.

Isaac annihilates any of his other forms with Speed Equal and I have no issue admitting it.

Btw, if it's not too much to ask, can we use someone else to fight Cole, like say, this guy? He's not that much different from Isaac, with the only thing different is that he can talk for both games.

As I explained in the last battle, the Power Nullification of Golden Sun characters is extremely potent. It nullifies statistics buffs, some innate abilities, and any ability that is physical, mental, spiritual, psychic, elemental and magical abilities. I have much doubt that RFI has as potent of power nulling. Bind works in the time it takes Felix to think. Almost every Psynergy attack does. That includes the One-Hit Kill he can use as a follow-up after power nulling(which his Resurrection does take the use of his electricity abilities, so it could actually kill him if they were nulled).

For these reasons, I'm voting Felix.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
As I explained in the last battle, the Power Nullification of Golden Sun characters is extremely potent. It nullifies statistics buffs, some innate abilities, and any ability that is physical, mental, spiritual, psychic, elemental and magical abilities. I have much doubt that RFI has as potent of power nulling. Bind works in the time it takes Felix to think. Almost every Psynergy attack does. That includes the One-Hit Kill he can use as a follow-up after power nulling(which his Resurrection does take the use of his electricity abilities, so it could actually kill him if they were nulled).

For these reasons, I'm voting Felix.
Does he lead with power Null tho?

The RFI isn't being used here, and Cole leads with his one hit Attacks. And while you stated how Felix kills him you didn't really explain how he wins.

Beast Cole leads with Ray Spehere Blasts before following it up with a Macro Quantic Black Hole, which he can use after teleporting which breaks Felix down, and this is topped off by the fact that this version of Cole has regen that forces Felix to use his best attacks immediately to kill Avila, typical attacks force him to regen.

Felix is an RPG character with no specific fighting style. The furthest we can narrow it down is that he prefers Venus magic, but that doesn't stop him from Condemning him. He doesn't "lead" with anything specific, so starting with power null and then following up with instant kill isn't out of the equation. Regen is irrelevant because of his method of One-Hit Killing literally just being the Reaper appearing behind the opponent and hitting them with a scythe, instantly killing them.

Hitting a guy with High regen with a Scythe isn't killing Cole.

It isn't out of a question, but unless it's fully proven he does we can't assume.

Cole leads with RSBs all the time, and gravity Manipulation+Black Hole is another one of his favorites and without any form of flight Isaac is doomed to the Black Hole.

Also unless I'm getting something wrong, Isaac is human, so RSB works wonders.

The scythe has instant killing properties. Unless Cole resists Death Manipulation, then yes, it does instantly kill Cole. The burden of proof lies on you to prove that it would not instantly kill him, because it has instant killing properties. These abilities you're naming would just be nullified by Bind, and whether he starts with Bind and then Condemn or just starts with Condemn, Condemn will instantly kill him. Condemn instantly kills zombies and ghosts and demons and all sorts of things, it would instantly kill Cole.

No, burden of proof is on the one saying that it bypass regen.

Shutting down my heart would kill me, but Cole would obviously laugh at it.

So proof that it puts down High regen is nedded

Right, so you named how the Scythe kills Cole

Now answer my other points.

And again Cole leads with RSBs literally all the time, heck using them to create conduits and destroy non conduits is literally his job. And without any resistance to matter destruction he's instantly killed by either of Cole's leading attacks.

Kaltias said:
No, burden of proof is on the one saying that it bypass regen.

Shutting down my heart would kill me, but Cole would obviously laugh at it.

So proof that it puts down High regen is nedded
I also thought of a death spell as negating regen TBH, but thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back