• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
two moves that kill him and no proof he leads with them, Cole is shown to lead with RSB.

This isn't true, he has many more moves than that that can kill him, and as I said, he's an RPG character with no canon style of fighting, he can lead with anything. Let me name off all the moves he has to instant kill.

Cole FRA. Cole is canonically confirmed to lead with his instant kill attacks while Felix isn't he has no personality so he could potentially lead with just about anything.

My reasoning for Felix is that it is likely he will lead with Condemn, Annihilation, or Charon because they are Venus Psynergy, and I feel it would take him less time to land than it would for Cole to land his attacks on Felix due to Felix being invisible even to the eyes of Psynergy users who can sense and see auras of other Psynergy users and the two combatants starting kilometers away from each other.

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:
Condem, Annihilatio, Death Card, Whorl, Serac, and Charo.

I'm standing by my vote.
You named 6 out of 15, that's not good enough to prove he'll lead with said attacks.

Effectively he has the means to win the fight or pull an inconclusive, but factor in the other scenarios where he uses an attack that Cole tanks, or in the case where he uses one attack that doesn't instantly kill, Cole wins.

Cole takes the majority of the scenarios

As I said, he doesn't have any "lead", he can just use whatever. If I'm playing the game and decide to use Condemn on every enemy first, I can. He doesn't have a canon "lead", so we can have him start with anything he has.

Has she shown to be the type that instantly kills his opponents instead of analyzing them or trying to kill something instantly before even knowing if it's a threat to him?

He is an RPG character. And there aren't even ways for the players to analyse enemies in the game, so yeah, he's just going to kill them. If he can just summon things like Charon and Judgement to fight literal mice, then when he sees the Beast, surely he wouldn't just throw a rock at him that isn't even as big as the Beast. Felix isn't stupid. XD

Summon Judgement
Yes, can use this on a mouse.

He is an RPG character. And there aren't even ways for the players to analyse enemies in the game, so yeah, he's just going to kill them. If he can just summon things like Charon and Judgement to fight literal mice, then when he sees the Beast, surely he wouldn't just throw a rock at him that isn't even as big as the Beast. Felix isn't stupid. XD
Summon Judgement
Yes, can use this on a mouse.
But he has no actually character. Just because he can doesn't mean he will. He could use literally any other move at the start of the fight not knowing Cole will survive it.

Most of his attacks aren't even as big as the Beast. Why would he use something that isn't as big as him instead of just Condemning him?
Why wouldn't he? He literally has no character. He can start with anything.

If he can start with anything, then I am sticking by him starting with Condemn or Annihilation.
Prett sure that Beast Cole is human sized

Mind me.
And I'm sticking with Cole due to the fact that it's equally likely that Feliex could start with literally anything else.

Boy oh boy, what in the H-E-double hockey sticks did I just walk into...

Well, I know next to nothing about Golden Sun, so I'll wait for more feedback before saying anything concrete

Well, I'm seeing a lot of arguments for both sides, so it's looking like a he who hits first wins type deal... way too close for me to call

Hmmmm...

Well, this is a no nonsense Cole who has no issue leading off with his best attacks (usually a RFB), and since Felix has no set fightning style, I'd argue that it's more likely Cole get his best attack in first, since Felix's first move is completely unknown.

Cole for my reasons and FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back