• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Felix doesn't resist matter destruction, but as I said, it only takes Felix time to think to perform any of his Psynergy attacks. This includes both Bind and Condemn.

Exact same for Cole with both RSB and his gravity Manipulation

And there's proof he leads with it, Felix not so much.

Atoms are fairly dead and Cole can come back from that.

Death manip negates regen, but up to what it has shown.

If that was Swamp Thing would you say that Felix can kill it with a death spell?

If it kills souls or something it would work on Cole, for example

He generates an explosion that drains the character of it's biological and neurological electricty, I can get a scan ic you wish.

His attacks covered the entire East Coast and his range states on his page to be hundreds of kilometers to planetary, so yes.

Also If it's a Scythe can't Cole teleport out of the way?

It's from behind. Even if he could dodge it and did it fast enough, it wouldn't be out of the question for Charon to be summoned.

His attacks covered the entire East Coast and his range states on his page to be hundreds of kilometers to planetary, so yes.

All of his attacks reach out that far?

TheHadouCyberspaceWitch said:

All of his attacks reach out that far?
It says, Hundreds of kilometers in his page as Beast Cole and yes.

Hold up, I'll get scans.

Interesting. I'm thinking that Death appearing behind Cole and swinging the scythe will take less time than it does for Cole's Omnidirectional attack to reach out to four kilometers.

Holy shit how did I forget the teleport......

Also Death doesn't appear behind like you say, he appears in front and swings. So I'm not seeing why Cole can't dodge it, of course can and would are two different things.

And of course even if Cole himself dies, the blast is still there.

Invisibility isn't teleporting tho.

Also, does Felix have a limited amount of Psynergy attacks, or can he use all of them?

His opponent is in front of him.

If he can use all of the attacks and more, then his reasoning for using Condemned as a first move just became a lot less likely.

There are 15 Venus attacks on his page, and only two of them can Kill Cole in time

The likelyhood of him using the other 13 over his 2 attacks that can is much higher.

On second thought I'm going with Cole, Felix has two moves that kill him and no proof he leads with them, Cole is shown to lead with RSB.

Switch my vote to Cole.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back