• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
honestly i doubt that aatrox could be affected by timestop hes survived in the ******* void its either she stops time aatrox says cute and then ******* murders her or its

she stops time and cant do anything to him

so either incon or aatrox i think

the void doesn't have time stop or anything like that

I don't know what FEE does after time stop, but I think it's something related to her bio manip iirc

Hl3 or bust said:
the void doesn't have time stop or anything like that
I don't know what FEE does after time stop, but I think it's something related to her bio manip iirc
so its most likely incon

well FEE will try her darndest to kill aatrox assuming aatrox cant move in stopped time but it wont do anything seeing aatrox doesnt really even conceptually exist

Nah, he has a physical body and all. He is in the sword, but his concept is gone and they are a "husk"/empity shell in a certain way. He also can't die and was basically excluded from death/lacks a death. The body he uses to move is stolen; just someone else's body he is using.

Btw, lets say she destroys the body: Would she touch the sword?

yup so i say incon or aatrox FEE cant really kill him

and its possible that aatrox can resist the time stop then FEEs dead

also i know this may be a little weird to bring up but i doubt aatrox hasnt dealt with a time stopper in his years time magic is rare but not impossible in runeterra with zilean and ekko being prime examples of them not saying this as a fact or anything but i dont think time stops will be anything new to aatrox

I mean in the case of the former its plausable as he exists throughout all of space-time but its unlikely that he would mess with aatrox and threaten his own life as a result when he's actively working to rewrite the future, and for the latter timestop was only created as a result of merging recently discovered Brackern crystals with recently created tech, so its unlikely that Aatrox ever encountered either of them, and other Ixtal mages having timestop is, again, plausable but unlikely, Zilean is the only one we know of and he's the top of the top of the top Ixtalan mages

ok so

damage wise FEE wont be able to stand a single swing from Aatrox

durability wise aatrox is an entity who survived his concept being deleted among other things so FEE wont really be able to harm Aatrox

the only thing FEE has going for her is time stop and its not unlikely that aatrox in his eons of constant battle among different dimensions with the toughest of the tough has dealt with magic similar

so i guess incon or aatrox

Also if the time stop is based in warping reality aatrox would likely resist it. I am leaning toward aatrox. If he lands a blow on her with his sword it is over in oneshot.

Not sure about Deerofdreams, but:

FEE: 0

Aatrox: 2 (Rocker, Weekly)

Incon: 1 (Ciruno Fortes)

Sending him to the two dimensional space she came from for example.

Or, if we go with "In theory should have every other power she gave to the Espers and Carbonoids.", by having a worm scatter him through infinite dimensional space.

WeeklyBattles said:
Has she ever actually done that before though?
We have never really seen FEE fight. But according to her page she has precog and in a time stop she has plenty of time to try around.

Rocker1189 said:
Is this done via reality warping? because if so Aatrox would resist it most likely.
It isn't. At least no in any direct sense.

Back