• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Feats for Akuto Sai's base form outside the Afterlife?

The respect thread gives some good basic details.

One could discuss wether one can scale him from Kazuko:

"I will slaughter all of you," she announced as she waved her hand.

The entire atmosphere around Kazuko seemed to tremble.

Yoshie gasped as she sensed the change.

"This is a mana burst!" she shouted.

This technique sent the mana out of control until the mana itself exploded and came apart. This was not used in magic. It only ever happened by accident. The explosion it created would destroy any material related to mana.

"This will destroy her along with everyone else here!"

"Has she gone insane!?"

Akuto and Brave both shouted out, but Kazuko only sneered.

"No. Zero can perform a magical transfer at the last second. I alone will survive! Demon king, you can likely survive as well, but your human brain does not possess the processing power needed to transfer everyone here."

"Are you making him choose who to save!?" shouted Yoshie as she moved in to protect Keisu.

But Keisu did not react to Yoshie's action. She stood perfectly still.

"…?"

Yoshie looked down at Keisu and found that the look in the L'Isle-Adam's eyes had completely changed. Keisu then spoke smoothly in a completely different tone of voice from before.

"Zero is entering his second stage. He is leaving his fixed body and switching to network infiltration mode. Please immediately transport me to Zero's true body."

"Wh-what are you talking about? Did you remember what you have to do?"

When Yoshie spoke to Keisu, Keisu returned to normal and nodded toward Yoshie.

"I remember now. Zero is-…"

But Kazuko cut her off.

"You may remember, but it is too late."

The empress smiled.

The earth began to sink down as if tremendous pressure were pressing down on it. In a circle a few meters across, the ground remained around Kazuko, but everything outside began to collapse and fall down. And then the scope of the damage began to accelerate outwards.

"Begone," declared Kazuko coldly.

In that instant, the area filled with light.

From the sky, one would have seen a sphere of light a kilometer across appear at the palace. It reached several hundred meters into the sky and was visible from a great distance.

The light did not remain for long, but no survivors remained once it vanished. Nothing but a giant crater could be seen.

Kazuko is certainly weaker than him, but the technique she used was a bit special. Would be Town level. (btw. if it would only come down to "unknown" stats I would believe it to be unnecessary)

So, he's smth like "Attack Potency: Town level (Superior to Kazuko, who created an enormous explosion of this power)" So uh, what about speed?

Well the thing about Sai when it comes to attack potency, durability, and speed even before going to afterlife he can basically keep buffing himself up permanently via absorbing mana. As you know his world/universe has mana particles all throughout it and Sai can continiously absorb them getting stronger and stronger so he really doesn't have a set attack potency, durability, and speed even before going to the afterlife. Like one of the main reasons he got really powerful at eos is because the after life was was made completely of mana and he absorbed it all allowing him to become god like. For example if we were to throw Sai Akuto into Fairy Tail, Negima, and other verses like that where magic is abundant in the world he could/would asborb to add onto his current strength to make himself insanely powerful. So if you want to put something down in his wiki for attack potency, durability, and speed before afterlife it would be along the lines of "unknown" because his power is not set compared to someone say like Luffy from One Piece.

Nah, other series have that as well and we would go by what was shown to be his best feats with the given mana supply of the world.

Basically for fights an environment with the standard mana supply in akutos world would be assumed.

I think for example the Fate series also has the kind of magic that gathers energy from the surroundings and one wouldn't rank it as all unknown because of that.

For the afterlife more important than that there is mana is btw. that the afterlife is basically the world that acts like akuto wishes it. (which is probably why it is filled with mana, as that is the most convenient for akuto)

One would have to calc that, problem is that I don't see anything in the panel from which one could reliably scale the size of the explosion.

... I do not remember where... But even before being an Author ... He was able to defeat other Author's like himself ... But i do not remember where and when that was stated.

I don't recall such a thing happening...

Before coming to the afterlife Akuto's power was restricted to the energy transmitted to him through the nanomachines that are mana. So I am pretty certain that he wasn't that powerful.

Back