• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reworking Akuto Sai's profile Part 2 (Demon King Daimaou)

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
Hi. So almost a year ago I made a CRT "reworking" Akuto's profile. While it wasn't that bad, it was far from perfect. Pretty much small things were justified (P&A section from V1 to V12) while everything else was left, mostly, unchanged. This time around I will change that.

Here is the sandbox I have prepared:

Here is his current profile:

To summarize the AP upgrades:

Act 2-4

Base Akuto in Act 2 (and anyone who scales to this version) will be upgraded to Low 7-C or Small Town level. The reasoning for this is pretty simple:

Peterhausen was able to survive Brave's plasma explosion which is this powerful. (1.83 Kilotons of TNT) And in Act 2 when Akuto fought Peterhausen, they were able to injure each other and were an even match.

(This part is already accepted and used, just including it so that it's easier to explain where 1.83 kilotons of tnt fit into a scaling chain later)

Act 5-6

Akuto in Act 5, and those who scale to him, will be upgraded to 7-C or Town level. (7.32 Kilotons of TNT) The scaling chain is as follows:

Act 5 Akuto = Boichiro (Completely annihilated Act 4 Akuto and is above him in every regard, including muscle form which is 7.32 Kilotons of TNT) > Act 4 Akuto with Muscle form (4x amp above the 1.83 Kiloton result, and has grown stronger ever since) > Act 2 Akuto = Peterhausen (Survived the plasma explosion) > Low 7-C calculation (1.83 Kilotons of TNT)

Hopefully the scaling chain isn't worded too confusingly. Will clear it up if needed.

Act 7-9

Base Akuto will scale to 7-B or City level. (15.45 Megatons of TNT) The calculation is provided in the AP justification. And can become 4x stronger with statistics amplification from before. But, I will link it here anyway:

Act 10-12

Base Akuto remains the same but can go up to High 6-C or Large Island level, (348.94 Gigatons of TNT) since his power extends to wherever mana is, meaning he can likely destroy Japan. The calculation that will be used is by @Agnaa, since that's the only one I could find. Here it is:

However, I also did my own calculation using Akuto's own given values for his explosions, and so he will receive a likely 6-A rating or Continent level. (2.23 Petatons of TNT) Here is the calculation:

Now, next is the ability and resistance addition.

Act 1

Act 2-4

Act 5-6

Act 7-9

Act 10-12

The Afterlife

Hopefully I didn't miss anything here.

Added Abstract Existence type 1. Also, as a being devoid of plot he should be immune to it, like currently The Law of Identity is:
Immunity to Plot Manipulation (Devoid of plot, in its nature to be beyond and transcended of stories)

So, yeah. To summerize the changes:
  • Added more scans
  • Added more references
  • Added more quotes
  • Improved the formatting
  • Improved on some justifications
  • Upgrade to intelligence and expanded on it too
  • Some AP upgrades
Now, there is probably some mistakes I made, like didn't mention something, since it's late, so if you find any let me known so I can correct them. But yeah, not really anything too complicated IMO.

Last edited:
Everything seems alright for me expect for these:
Don't think that would be enough for durability neg as there's no durability that's being negated.
I think pain tolerance can cover this up.
Not sure about this one as well because going by the scan it seems like Akuto was only able to erase it because The Afterlife is entirely under his control.

Don't think that would be enough for durability neg as there's no durability that's being negated.
It counts as durability Negation because more times than not internal organs don't have the same durability as outside.
I think pain tolerance can cover this up.
Don't see a difference. The same thing. Also, I've seen people gain this resistance through similar means, so I was going off of that.
Not sure about this one as well because going by the scan it seems like Akuto was only able to erase it because The Afterlife is entirely under his control.
Makes no difference. So I don't understand this point.

It counts as durability Negation because more times than not internal organs don't have the same durability as outside.
Ok now that I'm reading the scan again I can see that.
Don't see a difference. The same thing. Also, I've seen people gain this resistance through similar means, so I was going off of that.
I think there's a difference between pain that can always be intensified by someone and just enduring pain. I don't know who these characters are, but there are also characters that just gained pain tolerance despite the similarities.
Makes no difference. So I don't understand this point.
The question should be, can he erase The Afterlife because it's under his control or can he erase it regardless? Because the scan just says that he can erase it because this whole structure is under his control.

Ok now that I'm reading the scan again I can see that.
Yeah
I think there's a difference between pain that can always be intensified by someone and just enduring pain. I don't know who these characters are, but there are also characters that just gained pain tolerance despite the similarities.
I guess it depends. But I don't see why this shouldn't be counted. Also he has survived being burned alive. Don't know about you, but don't think any run or the mill pain Inducement will even matter, that's why I'm counting it.
The question should be, can he erase The Afterlife because it's under his control or can he erase it regardless? Because the scan just says that he can erase it because this whole structure is under his control.
It doesn't matter. It's still EE. He can erase The Afterlife or erase things in it. Similar to how creators have EE for erasing their creations/domains.

I guess it depends. But I don't see why this shouldn't be counted. Also he has survived being burned alive. Don't know about you, but don't think any run or the mill pain Inducement will even matter, that's why I'm counting it.
Well my argument isn't really about how much you're hurt, but is if you resisted an ability from someone who can control the pain you experience.
It doesn't matter. It's still EE. He can erase The Afterlife or erase things in it. Similar to how creators have EE for erasing their creations/domains.
I mean all of the characters I know of have EE because they erased someone from existence. Now regarding your creator stuff, they may be able to completely erase their creation because they're capable of that, but Akuto's case here is different, he did it because he has control over it and not because he's capable of doing it.

Last edited:
Well my argument isn't really about how much you're hurt, but is if you resisted an ability from someone who can control the pain you experience.
Pain is pain. Don't really see why it matters much.
I mean all of the characters I know of have EE because they erased someone from existence. Now regarding your creator stuff, they may be able to completely erase their creation because they're capable of that, but Akuto's case here is different, he did it because he has control over it and not because he's capable of doing it.
It's not different, no. He's the creator of his stories and The Afterlife is his domain, if he wants to EE it or anyone inside, it's still EE. Feels like a pointless semantics debate so I will let staff decide.

So, let's talk AP upgrades to start with something.

What the muscles multiplier is concerned: Might go for 3 instead of 4. And another problem is that I'm fairly sure the base that multiplier is applied to downscales from the Plasma explosion. As in, Peterhausen can survive it, but not easily at all.
So personally I would go for Low 7-C+ instead of 7-C.

Then the Chimera calc. I don't quite buy the assumption that it was an earthquake so strong that it produced a giant crack in the ground. Two reasons:
1. It seems more to me like the crack forming is the cause of the Earthquake, not the result of it.
2. This isn't solid ground. It's made clear that there is a giant empty space below the floor where the chimera was waiting. I.e. this isn't simply the ground splitting apart, this is essentially the ceiling of a cave collapsing. And how strong of an Earthquake makes a several hundred meters big cave collapse pretty much depends entirely on how sturdy the cave is build. There is no definitive lower limit.

What the Large Island level thing is concerned... that just sounds like range. Akuto controling all mana and mana covering Japan can't be conclusively said to proof that Akuto can cause a giant explosion that destroys Japan. (And it being one single centered explosion is actually relevant for physics reasons)

So, let's talk AP upgrades to start with something.
Alright.
What the muscles multiplier is concerned: Might go for 3 instead of 4.
I dont see why. Everywhere I look, it says 'many' is more than several which is three. Or outright says it's 4. And it also doesn't overcomplicate things. Several is three and many is four.
And another problem is that I'm fairly sure the base that multiplier is applied to downscales from the Plasma explosion. As in, Peterhausen can survive it, but not easily at all.
So personally I would go for Low 7-C+ instead of 7-C.
Tbh, it's implied Peterhausen did survive it easily. In fact, it's kind of even implied the only reason Akuto himself was damaged at all, was because he didn't have mana at the time.
Then the Chimera calc. I don't quite buy the assumption that it was an earthquake so strong that it produced a giant crack in the ground. Two reasons:
1. It seems more to me like the crack forming is the cause of the Earthquake, not the result of it.
Iirc that shouldn't be the case because first came the earth quake and than a massive crack.
2. This isn't solid ground. It's made clear that there is a giant empty space below the floor where the chimera was waiting. I.e. this isn't simply the ground splitting apart, this is essentially the ceiling of a cave collapsing. And how strong of an Earthquake makes a several hundred meters big cave collapse pretty much depends entirely on how sturdy the cave is build. There is no definitive lower limit.
Don't think it was implied to be empty space bellow the ground. It even describes how such a massive hole formed, rather than revealing it was hollow.
What the Large Island level thing is concerned... that just sounds like range. Akuto controling all mana and mana covering Japan can't be conclusively said to proof that Akuto can cause a giant explosion that destroys Japan. (And it being one single centered explosion is actually relevant for physics reasons)
Actually also disagree with this. The idea he can have the AP/DC comes from the Afterlife, where it's said his power extends wherever there is mana. That's how he was able to crush the Afterlife. So it would only make sense that if his power extends through out Japan, he can destroy it. and technically its stated that even his lowest explosions have a pressure of 5 which could make this far more impressive

Last edited:
I dont see why. Everywhere I look, it says 'many' is more than several which is three. Or outright says it's 4. And it also doesn't overcomplicate things. Several is three and many is four.
So a couple is 2, several is three, many is four, a handful is 5, a few is 6... because all those are precise terms that can't mean the same quantity? That's not how it is. Those terms have no hierarchy between them whatsoever.

Tbh, it's implied Peterhausen did survive it easily. In fact, it's kind of even implied the only reason Akuto himself was damaged at all, was because he didn't have mana at the time.
Can I see the quotes on that?

Iirc that shouldn't be the case because first came the earth quake and than a massive crack.
I'm fairly sure it's mentioned in the order the character's noticed what was happening.

Don't think it was implied to be empty space bellow the ground. It even describes how such a massive hole formed, rather than revealing it was hollow.
That would imply that the Chimera down there was entombed by solid rock, which I think is rather unlikely. More likely that the living being was in a cave that houses it.

Actually also disagree with this. The idea he can have the AP/DC comes from the Afterlife, where it's said his power extends wherever there is mana. That's how he was able to crush the Afterlife. So it would only make sense that if his power extends through out Japan, he can destroy it. and technically its stated that even his lowest explosions have a pressure of 5 which could make this far more impressive
Difference being that the Afterlife in and of itself is made out of Mana, not just the air filled with it.
The earth also shook. The earth would not normally be filled with mana, but this finite space was entirely filled with mana and thus the earth itself was made of mana.

So a couple is 2, several is three, many is four, a handful is 5, a few is 6... because all those are precise terms that can't mean the same quantity? That's not how it is. Those terms have no hierarchy between them whatsoever.
I mean most of the time several is 3 but not many, meaning many is at least 4 from my experience. Also, a while ago when I made a Q&A thread most seemed to agree ‘many’ is 4. Maybe a CRT to handle these sorts of words should be made? Though even then, from what I understand, many refers to a large amount in general so even 3 doesn’t really fit when most of the time ‘several’ is used for it.
Can I see the quotes on that?
Wait, first a question from me. Why are we debating this? Peterhausen survived the explosion and V2 Akuto scales. It doesn’t affect the rest of the scaling chain to 7-C even if it was easily or barely survived by either. (Though, IIRC it’s episode 12 in the anime, you can check that out. Don’t remember the chapter in volume 5)

Edit: Also, I rewatched the scene in the anime, next moment Peterhausen is shown post-explosion he is completely fine.
I'm fairly sure it's mentioned in the order the character's noticed what was happening.
Don’t think so. The hole just kept opening up deep within. Also, it being hollow wouldn’t make sense since the chimera monster had to climb up to it. And it certainly wasn’t stated it has air manipulation.
That would imply that the Chimera down there was entombed by solid rock, which I think is rather unlikely. More likely that the living being was in a cave that houses it.
I don’t think that’s the case because the monster had to climb up from it. It’s also dwarfed by the sheer depth of the created ravine, since in an illustration it’s comparable to a massive cliff and a castle. Essentially, it could be dormant within the ground because it’s never been used in-game vise. And I don’t see why it wouldn’t be encased in the ground as per what I said in my previous paragraph about it climbing.
Difference being that the Afterlife in and of itself is made out of Mana, not just the air filled with it.
Yeah, but he can still use the absorbed mana from the Empire, which stretched the entire country + the atmosphere. (Also, I thought it was in the ground, since that's where the mana is pumped as stated in earlier volumes) So I still don't see why this couldn't be applied to potential explosions. Also, wouldn't lifting the atmosphere of Japan be Class P LS? That too could be upgraded. :devilish:

if this is what debating AP upgrades is, I'm dreading the moment I will have to debate hax

Last edited:
I mean most of the time several is 3 but not many, meaning many is at least 4 from my experience. Also, a while ago when I made a Q&A thread most seemed to agree ‘many’ is 4. Maybe a CRT to handle these sorts of words should be made? Though even then, from what I understand, many refers to a large amount in general so even 3 doesn’t really fit when most of the time ‘several’ is used for it.
Fairly sure we had one on vague terms and the result was to handle it case-by-case.

Wait, first a question from me. Why are we debating this? Peterhausen survived the explosion and V2 Akuto scales. It doesn’t affect the rest of the scaling chain to 7-C even if it was easily or barely survived by either. (Though, IIRC it’s episode 12 in the anime, you can check that out. Don’t remember the chapter in volume 5)
It matters because you can powerscale from a value in different ways. Like, there are cases where someone barely survives a baselines attack of one tier and hence is ranked a tier lower, because they don't scale to the value value but some unquantified amount lesser.

Maybe better said: Tanking a 1kT explosion without any damage is obviously a better durability feat than barely surviving a 1kT explosion.

This gets amplified by multipliers. Like, if you are 1 tons lower than the original value before, putting a 4x multiplier on it puts you 4 tons lower than what you would get by multiplying the original value by 4.

Edit: Also, I rewatched the scene in the anime, next moment Peterhausen is shown post-explosion he is completely fine.
Wait... I rewatched the scene as well. Isn't Peterhausen tanking that from like a hundred meters away? Explosion decrease in potency with at least square of the distance.

Don’t think so. The hole just kept opening up deep within. Also, it being hollow wouldn’t make sense since the chimera monster had to climb up to it. And it certainly wasn’t stated it has air manipulation.
I... don't follow. How does the chimera climbing contradicts the fact that part of the hole created was already not solid stone before?

I don’t think that’s the case because the monster had to climb up from it. It’s also dwarfed by the sheer depth of the created ravine, since in an illustration it’s comparable to a massive cliff and a castle. Essentially, it could be dormant within the ground because it’s never been used in-game vise. And I don’t see why it wouldn’t be encased in the ground as per what I said in my previous paragraph about it climbing.
Yeah, I know I'm repeating myself, but without evidence, I'm more inclined to believe that the living being is sitting in a room than it being entombed in solid rock.

Yeah, but he can still use the absorbed mana from the Empire, which stretched the entire country + the atmosphere. (Also, I thought it was in the ground, since that's where the mana is pumped as stated in earlier volumes) So I still don't see why this couldn't be applied to potential explosions. Also, wouldn't lifting the atmosphere of Japan be Class P LS? That too could be upgraded. :devilish:
The air thing would also require evidence of it being able to do that.

Like, the difference between real world and afterlife is that in the real world mana basically is an energy conductor and the energy conducted through the mana can be used to do stuff. It's AoE is as indicative of its power, as the size of a electricity network is indicative of the energy flowing through it.

In the afterlife where moving mana is equivalent to moving the thing itself it's different. There it isn't "use energy from mana to move regular matter rock", but "rock is made from mana, so I just have to move mana itself".

Fairly sure we had one on vague terms and the result was to handle it case-by-case.
Then let's use 4x amp. 🔥
It matters because you can powerscale from a value in different ways. Like, there are cases where someone barely survives a baselines attack of one tier and hence is ranked a tier lower, because they don't scale to the value value but some unquantified amount lesser.
I mean, even then base Akuto still vastly upscale Peterhausen, which wouldn't have an effect on the rest of the scaling.
Maybe better said: Tanking a 1kT explosion without any damage is obviously a better durability feat than barely surviving a 1kT explosion.
I mean true, but Akuto is still vastly superior to Peterhausen considering he was equaling him in V2 alone.
This gets amplified by multipliers. Like, if you are 1 tons lower than the original value before, putting a 4x multiplier on it puts you 4 tons lower than what you would get by multiplying the original value by 4.
Ah, OK, though Peterhausen no diffed the explosion, considering he wasn't shown to be damaged.
Wait... I rewatched the scene as well. Isn't Peterhausen tanking that from like a hundred meters away? Explosion decrease in potency with at least square of the distance.
Certainly not that far, though I don't see how that matters since Peterhausen views Brave as a worthy opponent and can fight him on equal footing. it's also states that the Plasma explosion is greater than the 3km nuke so if it gets dire ima goon for that fr fr
I... don't follow. How does the chimera climbing contradicts the fact that part of the hole created was already not solid stone before?
Because he climbed it like a steep wall. Implying it's in a hole wouldn't make sense considering by proxy it implies a circle shape or something akin to that. So it makes more sense for it to be just filled with rock. Also, considering just the sheer length of the Earthquake, definitely doesn't seem like the cave is covered by a thin layer of earth. Oh, and it didn't collapse like a cave would.
Yeah, I know I'm repeating myself, but without evidence, I'm more inclined to believe that the living being is sitting in a room than it being entombed in solid rock.
Ngl, considering the context of ground itself literally opening and forming a giant ravine, without even implying there is a cave bellow, seems to indicate my interpretation slightly more.
The air thing would also require evidence of it being able to do that.

Like, the difference between real world and afterlife is that in the real world mana basically is an energy conductor and the energy conducted through the mana can be used to do stuff. It's AoE is as indicative of its power, as the size of a electricity network is indicative of the energy flowing through it.

In the afterlife where moving mana is equivalent to moving the thing itself it's different. There it isn't "use energy from mana to move regular matter rock", but "rock is made from mana, so I just have to move mana itself".
So, if the mana in the real world is an energy conductor...wouldn't it mean it can conduct and create tier 6 explosions, considering he has complete control over the entire stock? Ngl, I'm a bit more confused on this point so would be great if you elaborated on it.

Actually, might as well go ahead and give my input on everything.

I think all of it looks pretty good, I'm inclined to agree with most of it. Not sure about the Peterhausen surviving the explosion stuff, but I'll let you and DT continue to talk about that at some point lol

Bump.

Reformatted the OP so it's easier to read and evaluate than before. Also, slightly changed the sandbox for Akuto since I added 7 keys (2 more), instead of 5 like before, to showcase his growth through the series, and will also help for other character scaling as to understand them easier. Like "X character scales to Act 1 Akuto" and you actually understand where he scales, instead of lumping Act 1-5 under a single 7-C key for the sake of including overarching arc (God Suhara arc) in the series. (hopefully that makes sense)

Back