• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smartest Characters on FC/OC (Ranking)

Epic thx

So it's an infinite amount of clones that can each do an infinite amount of things, yeah- that makes sense. Not sure how that ability can attack throughout all of time based on the description of how it works unless the quantum states in the past attack the past self of the victim or smth.

Does MEGA learn a technique that lets him defend his past and future self? If it's just a power it would def downgrade the feat (not that it would matter lol)
MEGA doesn't actually have a past or future (He is a "static" being), so that aspect was a bit useless against him in general. She comments this during their fight, though it doesn't really make a difference, yeah.

He's still having to predict infinite branches of infinite clones that are zooming in on him from infinite different points in space-time.

Oh, and if you even attack one of the clones regularly, they can just branch into countless more clones that represent realities where they didn't get hit by the attack. So they're like impossibly difficult to combat regardless.

I should probably make some more submissions considering Game Littlepip and The Legate exist.

Oh right, I also forgot Archimedes is actually a pretty smart dude. Tbh, he can fit in either Extraordinary Genius or Supergenius, but in general, a lot of his main feats slot him better into Extraordinary Genius.
  • When he was still a teenager, he would help rebuild and restart the social stucture of Prima, which is basically a floating technological super-city that houses the last of humanity after it was essentially destroyed.
  • Many weapons he created after joining and constructed for Valhalla were used at the time of their creations during and after the main story starts.
    • In general, it is safe to assume that the main story takes about a couple decades.
  • Although he can predict the future through calculations, he can't do insane feats like infinite, countless, etc.
    • His limit is pretty much a dozen. Not even close to others on the list but the fact he can do it is still something worth mentioning.
  • Discovered multiple flaws in his biological body which led to performing surgery on himself without any help.
  • Created every device he uses.
    • To put this into perspective, he has technology that allows him to harness the Earth's rotational energy and use it to punch things, harness antimatter, probability, throw people into alternate universes, duplicate himself, create pocket dimensions, etc.
  • Rose to be one of the lead researchers of Valhalla.
    • Relatively important as this is only given to those who are extremely intelligent in comparison to others and having performed feats that would place them at Extraordinary Genius levels of intellect.
    • Lead researchers have been able to create perpetual motion machines and create near life-like simulations.
    • Just a reminder, Archimedes' tech is so advanced that even after at least a couple of decades with other researchers like these, his technology is still dominant and used.
  • His tech is capable of temporarily accessing higher vibratory space where infinite universes are embedded upon.
  • Created a universe in the higher vibratory space and was able to construct a supercomputer that record the entirety of its timeline and history.
    • Honestly, although he did most of the work, Archimedes was still helped by others. He also had access to the resources of Valhalla, which basically just uses the resources of Asgard as well.
  • Figured out what temporal energy was, which stumped everyone attempting to study it.
    • Temporal Energy is basically just a fundamental energy of a destroyed timeline, kinda goes to show how knowledgeable he is in the nature of reality/existence.
  • One of his mechanical eyes was capable of studying and completely replicating the fighting style of a physical manifestation of the embodiment of combat.
  • Last and certainly not least, he literally created Altaire, at the very least, her base form. But he did help her access Angurvadal during Ragnarok.

Last edited:
Being able to create universes, computers that can record the entire timeline, tech that can reach "higher" spaces (Assuming dimensions that are beyond the 3rd), and creating Altaire (Assuming you mean her Low 1-C core), would definitely just put him into Supergenius imo.

I wouldn't even say it's possibly since that's quite a few feats that would be in the realm of infinite scope or above, which Supergenius is defined by.

"In order to qualify for a Supergenius rating based on technological prowess, a character should be able to essentially warp reality in virtually any way that they wish on an at least base level infinite (High 3-A) scale with their inventions, or even use them to overpower tier 1 entities for higher cases. Simply defying the laws of physics with futuristic technology is very common for Extraordinary Geniuses as well. Meaning that there should be an enormous amount of versatility combined with an infinite scale of power and preferably range."

What do you think?

For the most part, in those feats he was helped by the extraordinary amount of resources he had, but it still works for Supergenius. As for the creation of Altaire, he did create her, but he didn't actually create the Low 1-C core, more like, he found it.

For the most part, in those feats he was helped by the extraordinary amount of resources he had, but it still works for Supergenius. As for the creation of Altaire, he did create her, but he didn't actually create the Low 1-C core, more like, he found it.
He still built Altaire using it though, didn't he? Wouldn't that be a feat of comprehending and utilizing a 5th-dimensional object?

For the most part, I guess. He built Altaire as a sort of vessel to house the Low 1-C core, more or less.

Nominating Carter for a place in Genius. Man is a smart cookie.
  • Is knowledgeable about the multiverse to the point where he is capable of writing and detailing its various structures.
  • His writings are used by others to adapt to new environments in other worlds.
  • Even before he was aware of his true nature, the dude’s a surprisingly good detective to the point where he could solve crimes pretty quickly.

Nominating Carter for a place in Genius. Man is a smart cookie.
  • Is knowledgeable about the multiverse to the point where he is capable of writing and detailing its various structures.
  • His writings are used by others to adapt to new environments in other worlds.
  • Even before he was aware of his true nature, the dude’s a surprisingly good detective to the point where he could solve crimes pretty quickly.
How extensive is the multiverse? Can you expand on his work as a detective?

How extensive is the multiverse? Can you expand on his work as a detective?
It's bigger than the average infinite multiverse. But for the most part, infinite universes at a bare minimum, conceptual realms, and a void with eldritch creatures he has been able to record and detail.

For the most part, he's been able to discern who the killer is from how the victim was killed, what the weapon was, and the position of the death.

Warrane Ambre's up there in Extraordinary Genius, though I only really updated the page to reflect his more overall intelligence just now

I can bring up citations for where I got some of this stuff because it is completely insane, but it was real before I slapped it on there, much as... many ridiculous things listed out are (looking it over made me realize that because of a recent mention in Session 8, Blur's timestop not only can work on a place that lacks time, but a place that lacks the very concept of it, which I also sorta felt could be a factor ahead of time given a dossier from awhile ago mentioned the Energy Layer is deeper and more primordial than any other and Gashes are instances of that directly imposing itself onto reality),

Last edited:
Warrane Ambre's up there in Extraordinary Genius, though I only really updated the page to reflect his more overall intelligence just now

I can bring up citations for where I got some of this stuff because it is completely insane, but it was real before I slapped it on there, much as... many ridiculous things listed out are (looking it over made me realize that because of a recent mention in Session 8, Blur's timestop not only can work on a place that lacks time, but a place that lacks the very concept of it, which I also sorta felt could be a factor ahead of time given a dossier from awhile ago mentioned the Energy Layer is deeper and more primordial than any other and Gashes are instances of that directly imposing itself onto reality),
At the moment I would put them into the second spot below Dr. Hecate.

I feel that technology that allows you to pretty much just take any form of matter and transform it into another form of matter effortlessly is quite a bit more advanced than energy weaponry and nuclear weaponry.

Keep in mind it's Energy, not just energy. A bit annoying to distinguish, but as I mentioned on discord at like 12 AM, Energy is a extradimensional reality-bending substance that was previously completely incompatible with technology (Which, funnily enough, can actually do mass-energy conversion and turn things into Nano-Carbon Lattices, but those are Random Events and the only thing he's likely contributed to harnessing was the latter, since the military has a large and steady enough supply to just make all their trigger friendly equipment/infrastructure out of it)

It probably doesn't push it over with just those caveats, but it is something to keep in mind

I'm aware that it is a primordial and extradimensional source of power. It's just that the way its been utilized in the technology mentioned doesn't seem extremely advanced comparatively.

Intelligence feats are generally more impressive when you have less means to create extraordinary things.

In the case of Warrane Ambre, he was given an extradimensional source of power ("Energy") to work with, and with it, he managed to create very advanced batteries and weaponry. While they are impressive, relative to the the scope of source (Which you say is capable of wide-spread reality-warping phenomena), it doesn't seem as great comparatively.

In Dr. Hecate's case, she was given "scraps and trash" to work with, and with that she made her perfect matter-transformation device. She also apparently made her Slime stuff completely on accident using that machine, which has a lot of superpowers attached to it that no normal kind of matter could display naturally, and that would require some really specific formula to replicate.

So in my eyes, it feels like Warran Ambre is doing less with more.

Though I will say that even being able to comprehend Energy is a pretty incredible feat in of itself.

You know Genius has some pretty underwhelming picks, so I guess I'll also pass over Gal

In terms of elaboration on the existing Intellegence sections...

• I unfortunately can't dig up the evidence for this (since the blog explaining it is long since deleted along with everything about the verse, which is about 60% a good thing anyhow), but Sorceries are described a lot like outright mathematical equations, with mentions of "formulas" being common for elaborate uses and the basic idea being you writing out a method to obtain a desired result through applying Energeia. Normally, adventurers go to a proper college and spend years learning this, but Gal sorta just... Picked up spare textbooks and figured it out by himself, alongside making entirely new stuff through his understanding of light's properties (the fact it doesn't bend naturally, but Gravity is capable of doing so and thus that'd allow him a far greater ability to hit people), all while he was still a child.
  • I wrote down he was capable of "somewhat" matching Francesca, but I'm realizing in retrospect that's not really because Gal is significantly more clunky with his movements, it's because Mirror Ruler allowed her to still use Earth and Wind Energeia to amplify their speed and strength while still nulling all his stuff. In a fair fight, he's only somewhat less practiced than her, and was thinking on the fly on how to pre-empt her movements, and did actually manage to succeed on a few occasions despite the stat gap.

As a side note, the very funny thing about both of these details is that they were entirely accidental. I didn't really actively write him as an immensely Intelligent character because I knew I couldn't do it super convincingly... But that also lead to me writing his background in a fashion where he essentially figured out magic calculus when he was twelve, and him actively calculating the possibility of each hit he takes trying to trip up Francesca despite earlier being like "My Karate is rusty...", because I just didn't really consider that those are both really absurd in context

Last edited:
If I had more reasoning for my characters being smart then I would be up there Just wait till' Mr. Portal gets dropped.

You know Genius has some pretty underwhelming picks, so I guess I'll also pass over Gal

In terms of elaboration on the existing Intellegence sections...

• I unfortunately can't dig up the evidence for this (since the blog explaining it is long since deleted along with everything about the verse, which is about 60% a good thing anyhow), but Sorceries are described a lot like outright mathematical equations, with mentions of "formulas" being common for elaborate uses and the basic idea being you writing out a method to obtain a desired result through applying Energeia. Normally, adventurers go to a proper college and spend years learning this, but Gal sorta just... Picked up spare textbooks and figured it out by himself, alongside making entirely new stuff through his understanding of light's properties (the fact it doesn't bend naturally, but Gravity is capable of doing so and thus that'd allow him a far greater ability to hit people), all while he was still a child.
  • I wrote down he was capable of "somewhat" matching Francesca, but I'm realizing in retrospect that's not really because Gal is significantly more clunky with his movements, it's because Mirror Ruler allowed her to still use Earth and Wind Energeia to amplify their speed and strength while still nulling all his stuff. In a fair fight, he's only somewhat less practiced than her, and was thinking on the fly on how to pre-empt her movements, and did actually manage to succeed on a few occasions despite the stat gap.

As a side note, the very funny thing about both of these details is that they were entirely accidental. I didn't really actively write him as an immensely Intelligent character because I knew I couldn't do it super convincingly... But that also lead to me writing his background in a fashion where he essentially figured out magic calculus when he was twelve, and him actively calculating the possibility of each hit he takes trying to trip up Francesca despite earlier being like "My Karate is rusty...", because I just didn't really consider that those are both really absurd in context
Mind any elaboration on how difficult these formulas and stuff are?

Atm this looks gifted to me personally, not really genius level. And I would say the calculations that someone like Ruby (DBS) has to have to calculate time skips like Goku is probably quite a bit superior without context. To be real.

Atm this looks gifted to me personally, not really genius level. And I would say the calculations that someone like Ruby (DBS) has to have to calculate time skips like Goku is probably quite a bit superior without context. To be real.
Given the fact Ruby fought Hit after Bann (aka this Goku) did she basically predicted a stronger hit with better time skip in base yeah

Also to expand more on her combat intelligence

She learned Ki in a week and unlike Videl she learned how to use ki blasts in that week at age 15

impressed Ozpin whos over thousands of years old who has trained under Kami and Korin to be enrolled into Beacon 2 years earlier

surpassed the skill of Pyhrra who people thought was invincible due to her combat skill and using her semblance sudley (as she became on par with Bann (a AU Goku) who was comparable to Pyhhra in combat skill back in Beacon and yet Ruby post beacon can keep up fine fighting along side and sparing with Goku post beacon)

trained under the best huntsmen in atlas for two weeks and beat them together with teamwork

trained under Kami, Korin, King Kai, Whis

learned how to use kaioken times 100 by taking advantage of her Aura getting boosted as well with the kaioken, fought Ruby Black in a rematch and beat her due to knowing way more about Ultra Synergy (a new Ultra form she made all on her own by mixing the power of her silver eyes with god ki) as Ruby Black's Ultra Synergy was only growing stronger without limit based on self preservation while ruby's was growing stronger based on wanting to protect everyone

She was praised by Beerus as a genius for being so experienced so as to use Ultra Instinct unconsciously, she mastered Ultra Instinct in less than 48 minutes, a feat that destroyers, who live for hundreds of millions of years, cannot easily perform. She's able to read an opponents intentions and predict the movements of Hit, who has 1000 years of assassination experience, during time stop. She can fight opponents much faster and stronger than her such as Granolah and keep up with them, with him being able to one shot her, via sheer skill. She was able to create such minute movements so as to avoid Granolah's pressure point attacks from hitting her vitals which could defeat her in one attack since she couldn't dodge them completely

can use Ultra Instinct (the technique) on top of Ultra Synergy despite Ultra Synergy's power is based on confidence, and drive to do her perception of good while Ultra Instinct one must have complete emotional control to avoid disturbing the balance of the Ultra Instinct ability. yet she found a balance for both to be used on top of one another

... When I said it's 60% a good thing the verse has been nuked, this is a component of it. A lot of information got poor elaboration and just sorta got left in a nebulous skybox of setting. The only solid thing I can think of is what I've already mentioned; that even baseline sorceries are taught at a proper college over the course of years, and Gal figured Lasray sorcery mostly by himself as a child while innovating on their mechanisms (And, additionally, he's capable of on the fly making up new stuff or perfectly replicating things he saw briefly a month prior, in the case of Photoncaliber or Genesis End)
Atm this looks gifted to me personally, not really genius level.
I definitely don't think a slightly above average child is going to be able to learn college level mathematics in the middle of a medieval rural village near entirely by himself, so dunno what this distinction is about
And I would say the calculations that someone like Ruby (DBS) has to have to calculate time skips like Goku is probably quite a bit superior without context.
They... Don't neutralize it with calculations, though. Yes, they do manage to predict how they're going to move during stopped time, but the page says nothing about her writing out the entire equation, it seems more like she eyeballed how he was going to move and responded as it is canonically. It's certainly combat skill, but in a discussion primarily dealing with conventional intelligence and expressing a lot of knowledge, I don't feel it takes a backseat to something actively referred to be a matter of learning and applying formulas (and even then, Gal also matches up to Francesca and her also pretty nutty combat skill of being able to ping-pong a shockwave across an entire city with nothing but well applied physical strength)

The thing is there have been real world gifted kids that attended college from a young age.

Notable examples would be Eugenie Carys de Silva and William James Sidis. Both graduated Harvard in their early teens with bachelor's.

Though neither of them really did anything super notable outside of being child prodigies. Sidis was believed to have among the biggest IQs in history, however.

Without further context on the formulas Gal uses, it's simply hard for me to put him even above Ruby. Sure, she is mostly combat skill but being able to predict stuff through time stop/skip, learn techniques that take others hundreds of millions of years in minutes, and etc - it seems a bit more impressive even in overall intellect.

The thing is there have been real world gifted kids that attended college from a young age.
There's something to note there. They attended college, meaning they had all the resources given to them and plenty of support if they needed to ask about something in particular. Gal kept up to that level through whatever he could dig up in a medieval rural village.
Notable examples would be Eugenie Carys de Silva and William James Sidis. Both graduated Harvard in their early teens with bachelor's.

Though neither of them really did anything super notable outside of being child prodigies. Sidis was believed to have among the biggest IQs in history, however.
That... Sounds like they'd be a genius, then, outside of IQ being somewhat spotty as a measurement. Keep in mind that the description for "Gifted" doesn't really mean everyone described as such falls under it, it's more
Characters who demonstrate high reasoning ability, can master difficult concepts with few repetitions, and display high performance capability or notable mastery in intellectual or specific academic fields, which makes them equivalent to real-world experts in these areas.
That last part in particular is what I want to emphasize. Gifted just indicates that they can be considered an expert in a field, not someone truly a cut above anyone even within said field.
Without further context on the formulas Gal uses, it's simply hard for me to put him even above Ruby. Sure, she is mostly combat skill but being able to predict stuff through time stop/skip, learn techniques that take others hundreds of millions of years in minutes, and etc - it seems a bit more impressive even in overall intellect.
Gal can do the exact same thing of accurately predicting motions in response to an opponent they can't respond to with just speed, it's just slightly different contexts.

It doesn't "take" them hundreds of millions of years, they've just lived that long. Keep in mind the Gods of Destruction spend a lot of time not really mastering the martial arts because they just have no use for it, the only people stronger than them are either their friends, or the people that remove them from existence with a thought anyways. Beerus in particular complained about waking up early after sleeping for nearly 30 years- it doesn't strike me as a matter of them dedicating a ton of time and effort over such immense time and still failing.

Also, 48 minutes? This is sounding suspiciously familiar.

Also, 48 minutes? This is sounding suspiciously familiar.
Yes she actived PUI in the ToP, but went UI Sign in the Goku Black Arc on accident after calming down after the shock of defusing from being Ultra Synergy Rugeta

So technically she did it before Goku did in cannon although that is just because the characters there are stronger then cannon via Ruby, Raditz, Vegeta and Bann Goku training under whis and Ruby having Ultra Synergy by the point where RoF happens (given that form grants limitless power like Ultra Ego does as long as one focuses on what they want to protect)

I’ll put down Cinner for Gifted/Genius. He knows quite a few martial arts including one he developed himself using his acrobatic skill and has learned a few power systems/techniques within them. On top of that, he has a great understanding of thermodynamics which requires ability to do complex calculations. He’s also good at analyzing opponents, making use of Kernel’s rifle generating heat to destroy it and beat him as well as matching Dice who could change abilities mid fight and figuring out High-Flyer’s invisible slowing field in order to beat him. And he has his Pure Form which dramatically boosts his level of focus to the point he can detect air vibrations and use that to predict movements, eventually mastering it and in turn his mind to the point he can move almost subconsciously while in the awakened state.

Last edited:
Okay. Thought about this a bit, and added the suggestions to the list.

I've put Warrane at #1 EG. Reason being that after some talk on discord and more thinking I simply find the tinkering with extradimensional energy to be a fair bit more impress than Hecate's stuff. I also think that Hecate unfortunately loses a few points from me for having some unexplainable feats.

I've put Gal at #1 Genius. The two other geniuses simply don't really have as much reasoning for being there as Gal. I think Carter could retake the spot with more elaboration, potentially. And yeah it is probably fair to say his calculation stuff is genius especially if he can match those that can perform hundreds of them. Idk how I didn't see that before. Also Ruby loses some points for being a bit of a copy-cat of Goku.

And Cinner at #1 Gifted. The other two only really have one feat that isn't really explained well, so yeah.

If you disagree, say something - Rating all of these alone is kinda hard, and I would prefer other opinions.

I've put Warrane at #1 EG. Reason being that after some talk on discord and more thinking I simply find the tinkering with extradimensional energy to be a fair bit more impress than Hecate's stuff. I also think that Hecate unfortunately loses a few points from me for having some unexplainable feats.
This should change after Hecate’s coming update, since she creates a mega man X esque machine using a Magic Core which is also easily extra-dimensional,

+ thought I explained matter machine fairly well… I meant only that it was ‘parody’ like at first, given that she just has it, but upon the rewrite I planted the seeds for it early (remains if of Scanner-B are in her trash, giving her easy material to make it), not to mention seeing a version of it before when she was a child (her ability to remember everything planted more seeds for the creation of it). This does take the feat down as it’s not really from scraps, only partly if scraps, but even if it was just scraps it’s still not her best feat by any means lol

“Honestly though I don’t think the matter machine thing is her best intelligence feat anyway, the creation of Slimy should be. She deduced a formula which can instill Monsterfication into inanimate objects which wouldn’t be figured out by anyone else until Ronri, another extraordinary genius, who took an entire kingdoms scientific resources and extremely advanced tech/calculations to get it. Meanwhile, Hecate finds it through pure mental calculation not long after making the matter machine. Not to mention her other feat of solving complex equations for creating highly advanced robotic alloys (Plan S robots) faster than supercomputers even start to do it, and still calling it slow for herself. These are her actual best feats imo” (quote from discord)

plus outclassing other extraordinary genius’ in the verse pretty easily. Looking at his (Warrane) intellect feats also I’m 95% sure Hecate could replicate them under the same circumstances with midish difficulty, perhaps not even that. I think she’s being greatly underestimated here

This should change after Hecate’s coming update, since she creates a mega man X esque machine using a Magic Core which is also easily extra-dimensional,

+ thought I explained matter machine fairly well… I meant only that it was ‘parody’ like at first, given that she just has it, but upon the rewrite I planted the seeds for it early (remains if of Scanner-B are in her trash, giving her easy material to make it), not to mention seeing a version of it before when she was a child (her ability to remember everything planted more seeds for the creation of it). This does take the feat down as it’s not really from scraps, only partly if scraps, but even if it was just scraps it’s still not her best feat by any means lol

“Honestly though I don’t think the matter machine thing is her best intelligence feat anyway, the creation of Slimy should be. She deduced a formula which can instill Monsterfication into inanimate objects which wouldn’t be figured out by anyone else until Ronri, another extraordinary genius, who took an entire kingdoms scientific resources and extremely advanced tech/calculations to get it. Meanwhile, Hecate finds it through pure mental calculation not long after making the matter machine. Not to mention her other feat of solving complex equations for creating highly advanced robotic alloys (Plan S robots) faster than supercomputers even start to do it, and still calling it slow for herself. These are her actual best feats imo” (quote from discord)

plus outclassing other extraordinary genius’ in the verse pretty easily. Looking at his (Warrane) intellect feats also I’m 95% sure Hecate could replicate them under the same circumstances with midish difficulty, perhaps not even that. I think she’s being greatly underestimated here
WE ARE GETTING THE WHOLE HECATE LORE DUMPED ON US WITH THIS ONE 🔥

Well atm I just don't see anything on par with extradimensional, primordial stuff.

Also, how smart is Ronri?

Also, how smart is Ronri?
Ronri is regularly regarded by both sides of the sea war to be one of the worlds most brilliant minds. He's a master of basically all mathematics and is an expert in nearly every possible field of science and robotics. He's so smart that he's able to create magic core/artificial souls constructed by Mana. It's difficult to overestimate how much of a feat that is. You mention 'primordial/extra-dimensional' stuff, but there isn't something which is much more of either than the Magic system he's working with. Even the most basic Mana Manipulation in V. Verse is the ability to deny, change, bend, or break all of realities natural laws and regulations on both fundamental and conceptual levels, doing so easily. In order to bend Mana to act in accordance with the science required to make his mechs function, it would take nothing short of genius which is basically unheard of. His basic mechs (default Deathly Lobsters) are also capable of harming the soul of an enemy and negating regeneration on very high levels. to top it all off, he's been acting out a plan to usurp the throne for decades on end with basically no hitches so far. Ronri is easily the very definition of extraordinary when it comes to pure intellect. Heck, I'd argue that Ronri is smarter than Warrane too, possibly by a significant amount.

Keep in mind, Hecate is much smarter than Ronri, to the poiunt of impressing him with basically everything she did when they were forced to be allies. When he gave her the Magic core (reminder, this core possesses a primordial and extradimensional nature which is stated numerous times to be INSANELY difficult to understand), she didn't need to spend much time researching how to incorporate it. Nearly impossible feats of intelligence come naturally to Hecate

Ronri is regularly regarded by both sides of the sea war to be one of the worlds most brilliant minds. He's a master of basically all mathematics and is an expert in nearly every possible field of science and robotics. He's so smart that he's able to create magic core/artificial souls constructed by Mana. It's difficult to overestimate how much of a feat that is. You mention 'primordial/extra-dimensional' stuff, but there isn't something which is much more of either than the Magic system he's working with. Even the most basic Mana Manipulation in V. Verse is the ability to deny, change, bend, or break all of realities natural laws and regulations on both fundamental and conceptual levels, doing so easily. In order to bend Mana to act in accordance with the science required to make his mechs function, it would take nothing short of genius which is basically unheard of. His basic mechs (default Deathly Lobsters) are also capable of harming the soul of an enemy and negating regeneration on very high levels. to top it all off, he's been acting out a plan to usurp the throne for decades on end with basically no hitches so far. Ronri is easily the very definition of extraordinary when it comes to pure intellect. Heck, I'd argue that Ronri is smarter than Warrane too, possibly by a significant amount.

Keep in mind, Hecate is much smarter than Ronri, to the poiunt of impressing him with basically everything she did when they were forced to be allies. When he gave her the Magic core (reminder, this core possesses a primordial and extradimensional nature which is stated numerous times to be INSANELY difficult to understand), she didn't need to spend much time researching how to incorporate it. Nearly impossible feats of intelligence come naturally to Hecate
This doesn’t take his “Dark Star” feat into account either

But... how smart is ronri? /j

Back