• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Smartest Characters on FC/OC (Ranking)

Oh man- that's how intellect works in VS Battles these days? Erk, shouldn't things like this be, like seperated? Y'know, Gifted normally, Genius in combat?

Oh man- that's how intellect works in VS Battles these days? Erk, shouldn't things like this be, like seperated? Y'know, Gifted normally, Genius in combat?
I updated my response. And yeah, it's usually like that. But it's fine either way imo.

Also grace has remade technology to where we are currently after humanity went extinct expect for her and someone else who also has Immortality
I apologize but I do not know what you are trying to say here.

Just like senku she basically reinvented a bunch of technology from attach without no one expect for one other person helping after there is only little bits of human civilization left

I'm sorry but I don't quite understand what you're saying now.

You said your character created a familiar which was something no one had ever done before with magic. Right?

This is a gifted feat of intelligence at face value.

Are you saying that the multiversal god is incapable of destroying the familiar or what?
Basically in the old previous multiverse witches and familiars were around, then madoka become god, erased them, destroyed the multiverse and created the new multiverse with the law “these things must not exist”
Ashley decides to study curses and create something from them, then studies the law to make a familiar different enough that the law doesn’t destroy

Basically in the old previous multiverse witches and familiars were around, then madoka become god, erased them, destroyed the multiverse and created the new multiverse with the law “these things must not exist”
Ashley decides to study curses and create something from them, then studies the law to make a familiar different enough that the law doesn’t destroy
So she bypassed a universal law preventing familiars from existing by creating a "different" familiar?

Erm, I'd have to say it's a low to mid-level genius feat at most, since she was able to do this after studying what presumably was knowledge readily available in the verse. On top of this, her "law" is simply too vague for me to really think of it as something extremely hard to bypass.

If its her only feat outside of studying magic and combat, I'd honestly say she's just gifted overall. But if you truly believe she's genius, I'll put her on that tier.

So she bypassed a universal law preventing familiars from existing by creating a "different" familiar?

Erm, I'd have to say it's a low to mid-level genius feat at most, since she was able to do this after studying what presumably was knowledge readily available in the verse. On top of this, her "law" is simply too vague for me to really think of it as something extremely hard to bypass.

If its her only feat outside of studying magic and combat, I'd honestly say she's just gifted overall. But if you truly believe she's genius, I'll put her on that tier.
Yeah she was able to study curses but she would have no idea what familiars are because they don’t exist and, like everyone else, ashley has no memories of the previous multiverse
It’d be like someone studying metal and electricity and managing to make a working computer while having no idea what that is

Yeah she was able to study curses but she would have no idea what familiars are because they don’t exist and, like everyone else, ashley has no memories of the previous multiverse
It’d be like someone studying metal and electricity and managing to make a working computer while having no idea what that is
you are overestimating it.

How do you think anything gets created for the first time? Lol. We play around with certain ideas until we make something.

Does it gotta be math or could it be like, science things, like of I were to pass by a rock and then go "NGH?! That's a specific genus of rock- it has extremely high electromagnetic properties and it's the least brittle combination of minerals on the planet- but it can only be found in the middle of the antarctic sea on a different planet- so this must be a STAND USERRRRREISJRLSJSKJD"

That seem right? Or what about something like Kakashi catching the first water ninja in Naruto when he saw a water puddle on a hot summer day and went ENEMY STAND USERRRRRRRR

Last edited:
I mean, that's just good knowledge over a specific subject alongside excellent observation skill. So, It'd be something, I guess. But not much.

Last edited:
added them to gifted. performing hard-to-master or impossible techniques on the first try is a popular feat of gifted/genius skill commonly done by a lot of shounen protagonists.

i dont get what you are asking all science things in battles and whatnot are good feats they just wouldn't necessarily put you in extraordinary genius lol. Since at that point you're kind of expected to break physics anyway.

Just like senku she basically reinvented a bunch of technology from attach without no one expect for one other person helping after there is only little bits of human civilization left
Also thanks to her nanotechnology she can basically now make anything on tje fly and even in a fight

ooo so it's just supporting feats (i guess you can combine a million science equations or approx guesses to make a better feat tho)

Do u perhaps have someone you'd like to nominate?

Can you name some of her best feats?

Btw this is not a skill list, it is for overall intellect.
She was praised by Beerus as a genius for being so experienced so as to use Ultra Instinct unconsciously, she mastered Ultra Instinct in less than 48 minutes, a feat that destroyers, who live for hundreds of millions of years, cannot easily perform. She's able to read an opponents intentions and predict the movements of Hit, who has 1000 years of assassination experience, during time stop. She can fight opponents much faster and stronger than her such as Granolah and keep up with them, with him being able to one shot her, via sheer skill. She was able to create such minute movements so as to avoid Granolah's pressure point attacks from hitting her vitals which could defeat her in one attack since she couldn't dodge them completely

Basically gaining Ultra Instinct, something that the GoD can't even do and they have been alive for millions of years, predicting the attacks of a stronger, faster opponent who can stop time for 0.5 seconds in base, figured out to moved her vital points with Ultra Instinct after getting hit by a vital point attack once, when she was a pre teen she made Cresent Rose all my herself (a sniper rifle that can turn into a scythe)

So she's just goku
Given she has basically the same mentors as Goku yes basically

Although she did make a new transformation Ultra Synergy all by herself by combining the preservation energy in her eyes she was born with, mixed it with God ki and make a new Ultra form no one's ever seen before

Boo still the below average champ cuz she is the best.

2188308.png

I was going to add Sarah to the list, but she's mostly just pure combat skill, so the better pick is...Dinah, probably lower on the Supergenius list but...

• Was able to learn techniques and magical spells that would've taken years to learn in mere moments
  • Was one of the smartest individuals participating in Samsara, which pulled people and beings from across multiple realities
  • During the whole rip-off Tournament of Power, it actually accelerated her knowledge in magic and allowed her to brute force predict future events through calculations
  • Catalogue entire years worth of information in her mind
  • Helped and was one of the main contributors to the construction of Hoshi Kinko, that massive galactic supercomputer that absorbed the multiverse
    • Said multiverse is infinite in size and Hoshi Kinko would later go on to completely replicate the entire structure and restructure the laws and cosmologies of certain universes within itself through sheer processing power.
  • Made Hoshi Kinko's mind, which is a fourth-dimensional hypercube of pure information
So yeah.

I was going to add Sarah to the list, but she's mostly just pure combat skill, so the better pick is...Dinah, probably lower on the Supergenius list but...

• Was able to learn techniques and magical spells that would've taken years to learn in mere moments
  • Was one of the smartest individuals participating in Samsara, which pulled people and beings from across multiple realities
  • During the whole rip-off Tournament of Power, it actually accelerated her knowledge in magic and allowed her to brute force predict future events through calculations
  • Catalogue entire years worth of information in her mind
  • Helped and was one of the main contributors to the construction of Hoshi Kinko, that massive galactic supercomputer that absorbed the multiverse
    • Said multiverse is infinite in size and Hoshi Kinko would later go on to completely replicate the entire structure and restructure the laws and cosmologies of certain universes within itself through sheer processing power.
  • Made Hoshi Kinko's mind, which is a fourth-dimensional hypercube of pure information
So yeah.
This seems about on the same level as Miko, being able to create and manipulate extra-dimensional (4-D) machinery with multiversal+ scope.

The only difference I'd say is that Miko seems to be capable of doing her feats extremely easily, and with very limited materials.

Btw I'm not limiting this to one character per person or verse. Submit as many as you want.

Question (I'm not putting anyone in), but is it possible to reach anything above genius intelligence with just combat intelligence alone or do our standards just not allow that?

Like, Ash Ketchum (outdated?) is E. Genius because he broke a supercomputers calculations, but he only did it with his "combat strategies" alone, so it kinda makes me confused- if he was in here would it just be capped to Genius?

Question (I'm not putting anyone in), but is it possible to reach anything above genius intelligence with just combat intelligence alone or do our standards just not allow that?

Like, Ash Ketchum (outdated?) is E. Genius because he broke a supercomputers calculations, but he only did it with his "combat strategies" alone, so it kinda makes me confused- if he was in here would it just be capped to Genius?
You can reach extraordinary genius in certain categories of intellect. Some pages have "extraordinary genius in combat"

I think Dr. Hecate should fit solidly around the top of extraordinary genius. Her feats include:
  1. Created a perfect matter manipulation machine with scraps and trash that can alter the matter of whatever she puts in into whatever she desires/needs (includes altering globs of dirt or trash into money or food)
  2. Created a large mech unit largely based on the Metal Knight design in similar circumstances with only a bit of help from her matter machine
  3. Created a Monster (Slimy/Parasite King) on complete accident with her matter machine, whereas another guy (Ronri)(doesn't have a page yet) needed to find an entire formula to create a special liquid to be able to do it. Later on Hecate revealed that she knew the formula already, having figured it out in her slums with basically no access to anything close to what Ronri needed to figure it out. Ronri is also able to create reality warping tech, proving that Hecate greatly surpasses him.
  4. Surpasses her father's intelligence, and he is capable of creating very intelligent fighting machines complete with emotional range and artificial souls (in addition to 'perfect humans' such as Shiny Showtime)
  5. Preform extremely difficult calculations nearly instantly, before supercomputers could even start processing it, and still thought she was slow
  6. Solidly surpasses the intellect of other extraordinary genius' in the verse such as Cobalt Gemini, who was genetically engineered to be extremely smart
  7. Can create mechs like the Metal Titan capable of challenging powerful beings with Magic with
  8. Can create armies worth of drones/machines to help her fight with in short amounts of time (Created 1000 'Plan S' machines in one day with her bare hands)
  9. Can create tech with comparable power and abilities to the Dark Star, which is a reality warping artifact made by Ronri after months of research and planning and access to the absolute best stuff.
EDIT: Not sure if it explicitly counts as pure intellect or if it's just an ability, but she is also able to remember nearly everything in her life, even back to when she was a small baby, stuff that is impossible for basically anyone else to remember at all

Last edited:
I think Dr. Hecate should fit solidly around the top of extraordinary genius. Her feats include:
  1. Created a perfect matter manipulation machine with scraps and trash that can alter the matter of whatever she puts in into whatever she desires/needs (includes altering globs of dirt or trash into money or food)
  2. Created a large mech unit largely based on the Metal Knight design in similar circumstances with only a bit of help from her matter machine
  3. Created a Monster (Slimy/Parasite King) on complete accident with her matter machine, whereas another guy (Ronri)(doesn't have a page yet) needed to find an entire formula to create a special liquid to be able to do it. Later on Hecate revealed that she knew the formula already, having figured it out in her slums with basically no access to anything close to what Ronri needed to figure it out. Ronri is also able to create reality warping tech, proving that Hecate greatly surpasses him.
  4. Surpasses her father's intelligence, and he is capable of creating very intelligent fighting machines complete with emotional range and artificial souls (in addition to 'perfect humans' such as Shiny Showtime)
  5. Preform extremely difficult calculations nearly instantly, before supercomputers could even start processing it, and still thought she was slow
  6. Solidly surpasses the intellect of other extraordinary genius' in the verse such as Cobalt Gemini, who was genetically engineered to be extremely smart
  7. Can create mechs like the Metal Titan capable of challenging powerful beings with Magic with
  8. Can create armies worth of drones/machines to help her fight with in short amounts of time (Created 1000 'Plan S' machines in one day with her bare hands)
  9. Can create tech with comparable power and abilities to the Dark Star, which is a reality warping artifact made by Ronri after months of research and planning and access to the absolute best stuff.
EDIT: Not sure if it explicitly counts as pure intellect or if it's just an ability, but she is also able to remember nearly everything in her life, even back to when she was a small baby, stuff that is impossible for basically anyone else to remember at all
Seems good.

I'd say her best feat is the first one. Being able to create machinery that can effectively transmute matter and stuff with scraps is pretty good EG stuff.

Other stuff is good supporting.

The 1000 machines with bare hands is probably good too though that could also just be a speed feat.

Anyway I'll put her on the list.

Gonna slide MEGA in at #3 Supergenius, just to try filling the list.

#3 cause most of this is skill-based, not creation or general knowledge-based.

Some feats:
  • Capable of computing and simulating infinite different imaginary states (potential realities / "what could be's") at once and siphoning information from all of them into his mind in order to act in line with the greatest aspects of each one.
  • Predicted Myrme's superposition clones throughout infinity and eternity. He was able to calculate versions of her that were endlessly branching off of each other across all of space and time and successfully defend himself against them all. Myrme is able to attack as a collective of her infinite possible states of existence, striking from every conceivable angle and position simultaneously.
  • Learned a technique that is at the peak of swordsmanship subconsciously, mid-battle, via his multi-tasking brain. Said technique is said to be the ultimate and final destination of all martial arts, which surpasses any degree of prediction, intelligence, and knowability in-general.
  • His advanced electromagnetic magic techniques are said to require the logic processing equivalent of a quantum supercomputer.
  • His magical knowledge that surpasses that of multiple entire magical universities combined, which can each host tens of thousands of advanced mage students and professors individually.

So, yeah.

Last edited:
Some feats:
  • Capable of computing and simulating infinite different imaginary states at once and siphoning information from all of them into his mind.
  • Predicted Myrme's superposition clones throughout infinity and eternity. He was able to calculate versions of her that were endlessly branching off of each other across all of space and time and successfully defend himself against them all.
Could you elaborate on these two feats a bit more? These words really don’t mean much without more detail about what this means

example, the first one to most (including me) would just mean, “the guy gets infinite knowledge”, because “infinite imaginary states” doesn’t mean much without context, like, what ‘s an “imaginary state“?

and the second one too, what does “versions of her that were endlessly branching off of each other” mean? From what I gather, right now the feat is “he blocked an infinite amount of attacks from an infinite amount of different angles”

Could you elaborate on these two feats a bit more? These words really don’t mean much without more detail about what this means

example, the first one to most (including me) would just mean, “the guy gets infinite knowledge”, because “infinite imaginary states” doesn’t mean much without context, like, what ‘s an “imaginary state“?

and the second one too, what does “versions of her that were endlessly branching off of each other” mean? From what I gather, right now the feat is “he blocked an infinite amount of attacks from an infinite amount of different angles”
oh sure i was just trying to summarize. there is more on the page, anyway, but...

As for the first one, Imaginary states are essentially potential realities that could be, and are in the realm of imagination.

So it's the equivalent of running infinite simulations of yourself in your head. Say you were to fight someone and make an attack. In this case he would be running the infinite different variations of how that first attack could go in his mind, absorbing information from every single one, in order to make the best decision possible at any given moment. He's able to do this subconsciously.

For the second feat, Myrme is a character that can do this:

"Through her Saint Sonic Arts, Myrme can realize and manifest all of her unobserved quantum states of probability as an innumerable amount of clones. Every single clone then becomes its own branching identity, embodying an increasing number of probabilities on their lonesome. Despite the infinite variety, every single one of these states act in tandem with Myrme's underlying will, striking in perfect harmony and unison with one another. With them, she can attack collectively, from every angle, at every place, and throughout all of time simultaneously—completely overwhelming her opponent. If some of her probability clones are destroyed, other states from different points in space and time will immediately replace them and continue to fight for her will, making her impossibly hard to kill."

MEGA was essentially able to predict every single one of these clones simultaneously and combat them through his mental calculations.

Epic thx
"Through her Saint Sonic Arts, Myrme can realize and manifest all of her unobserved quantum states of probability as an innumerable amount of clones. Every single clone then becomes its own branching identity, embodying an increasing number of probabilities on their lonesome. Despite the infinite variety, every single one of these states act in tandem with Myrme's underlying will, striking in perfect harmony and unison with one another. With them, she can attack collectively, from every angle, at every place, and throughout all of time simultaneously—completely overwhelming her opponent. If some of her probability clones are destroyed, other states from different points in space and time will immediately replace them and continue to fight for her will, making her impossibly hard to kill."
So it's an infinite amount of clones that can each do an infinite amount of things, yeah- that makes sense. Not sure how that ability can attack throughout all of time based on the description of how it works unless the quantum states in the past attack the past self of the victim or smth.

Does MEGA learn a technique that lets him defend his past and future self? If it's just a power it would def downgrade the feat (not that it would matter lol)

Back