• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FCOC Wiki's Strongest XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awe, welp. Would still like to see some discussion about it, there's not much on this forum...

Always has been that way.
If its not logically easy to figure then its too illogical to even attempt trying, let alone be worth it.

I listed at the bottom of the message I sent that she has no passives.

Vienna can both EE and BFR with the sword. It's Spatial Manipulation allows for both, but depends on what she's attempting to do. She can either spatially erase or BFR.

Does that make sense?

Actually, you can take out the Kagari armor keys entirely for now. I'll wait until Kagari's page is actually finished for that.
@Phoenks Kagari's page ain't gonna be finished chief. Deimos when?

Deimos gonna be revised.
Kagari will be finished... Eventually... If that man ain't dead.

Better question is FAYE when? We need 1-A sealing matches man

oh yea, I doubt the Void Star could do much anyways now that I looked at their profiles since the void star was very problematic but it can't do much.

Shouldn't there be a 1-A, High 1-A, and 0 section on here? Those tiers aren't really hard to make out.

Last edited:
I mean yes, but there's also just profiles that aren't made to just be super overpowered. They just happen to be strong characters within their respective verses

why is Colosseum on High 6-A when he legit is 5-B with punches and has 5-B dura??? Lol why does he even have a High 6-A thing.

He's High 6-A literally just by jumping, which isn't a combative action, the only reason that appears to be there is so you can put him in High 6-A.

to elaborate:

passive 1-A vector manip that can reduce someone's speed down to 0 on an atomic level, ceasing all movement, thought, etc.

1-A thought based sealing that can seal concepts, abstracts, etc whatever

.w.

to elaborate:

passive 1-A vector manip that can reduce someone's speed down to 0 on an atomic level, ceasing all movement, thought, etc.

1-A thought based sealing that can seal concepts, abstracts, etc whatever

.w.
yeah pretty weak ngl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back