• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

FCOC Wiki's Strongest XII

Ye uh Phoenix Runihura and Aether should probably tie for 1st Low 2-C and 2-A. The two inconned because Phoenix can not kill Aether permanently, and Aether can not get past his passive abilities.

Phoenix has passive power absorption which can steal all abilities up to High 1-B, passive power null that can reduce High 1-Bs to 10-B, passive Low 2-C spatial collapse, passive Mind, Soul, and Body destruction, passive mind manipulation, passive conceptual death manipulation, passive paralysis, and more...

If someone there somehow manages to avoid all that he has High 1-A thought-based Conceptual Law-Based Erasure, High 1-A type 8 immortality, and more...

Aether has thought-based tier 0 plot hax and is a replaceable avatar of a tier 0. Rather could probably elaborate more on that tho.

Why wouldn't avatars be allowed? That's like saying Type 9 as a whole isn't allowed on the list lol.

Isn't that like one of the whole reasons SCP-682 so high on the normal vsbw list? Cause he has a 2-A true form no one can affect and will continually come back as long as that form exist?

Why wouldn't avatars be allowed? That's like saying Type 9 as a whole isn't allowed on the list lol.

Isn't that like one of the whole reasons SCP-682 so high on the normal vsbw list? Cause he has a 2-A true form no one can affect and will continually come back as long as that form exist?
I wasn't allowed to put someone on here back in the day cause they were an avatar. maybe the rules have changed since

That's weird, they should be allowed. There's nothing in the rules that states having a higher-form isn't allowed.

If there is a rule like that then nobody with type 9 should be here.

Everything12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Samael for Tier 2-A; they have High-Godly Regen and are an Avatar of a beyond baseline Tier 0 entity (though said entity can't actually directly act against non-Tier 0 thing, but have an indirect way to act and they still have Type 9 from said indirect way). They also can utilise and resist Tier 0
Plot Manipulation, Information Manipulation, and Reality Warping, Law Manipulation, Physics Manipulation, Mathematics Manipulation, and Conceptual Manipulation (Types 1, 2, 3, and 4), Statistics Amplification, Statistics Reduction, Power Bestowal, Power Modification, Power Nullification, and Resistance Negation, Nigh-Omniscience and Fourth Wall Awareness, Causality Manipulation, Acausality Negation (Type 5), Fate Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation, Time Manipulation, Mind Manipulation, Soul Manipulation, Teleportation, Time Travel, Dimensional Travel, Summoning, BFR, and Body Puppetry, Creation, Existence Erasure, Regeneration Negation (High-Godly) and Immortality Negation (All Types), and Subjective Reality, Matter Manipulation, Biological Manipulation, and Transmutation
Through their Avatars being able to use and resist the powers of the Akashic Records.

Also pretty sure theirs plenty of Avatars and Type 9's on the list already.

What tier are Samael's hax? Phoenix can null all abilities listed there (Minus Plot Manip) if they aren't High 1-B or above and can negate High Godly.

Everything12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
How high is Aether in Tier 0, as The Holy Cross Samael has nullifies any inhuman power, and is >>> Higher-Order Beings (Such as Samael's True Form) which is >>> The Akashic Records which are Baseline Tier 0?

Alright then disregard what Rather just said... I'll just copy paste what he explained to me on disc here:

well, you can't really reach her with any amount of tier 0 transcendencies of any degree. The world beyond doesn't have an upper limit like that. You can continue transcending within it however much you want. Transcend once, twice, an infinite amount of times. Transcend an infinite amount of infinite transcendencies. Doesn't really matter. You can't reach "the top" from below.

Then there is the world beyond meaning, which is... hard to explain. It's "kinda" superior. Although it's more so an "existential" superiority, rather than just a simple "muh transcendence"

Then there is Aether, completely seperated from all of that, almost like she is in a completely different verse all together. There she continuously rises up infinite amounts of narratives, each one "far greater" (Narratives are weird and can't really ne described as >=<, but it still moves her into a "higher existence" of sorts regardless) in difference than anything within the layers

oh and when I say transcend, I mean like 1-A to H 1-A or H 1-A to 0

Everything12

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Theirs probably a witty comment about Suggsverse I can make but I can't think of it... So I'm just going to straight out say that is Suggsverse level of unnecessary and NLF.

You guys wouldn't like Amaverse I'm guessing.

Still, who's to say that any high tier 0 hierarchy isn't "Suggsverse level of unnecessary and NLF."

????

You guys wouldn't like Amaverse I'm guessing.

Still, who's to say that any high tier 0 hierarchy isn't "Suggsverse level of unnecessary and NLF."

????
I just think Tier 0 smurfs shouldn't be allowed on the site at all, really. Especially not on this list. It turns into a dick-measuring contest every single time.

That's how it is for all Smurfs already though. You just see who has the better, higher-tiered, higher-dimensional haxes blah. Dick measuring contest.

Tier 0 is just less obvious because you actually have to look into these extreme hierarchies and cosmologies to see who has the better hax.

Rather's pages are quite well made and obviously not just there to get on this list.

Tier 0 is just how much you can word-vomit to justify passively beating everyone else. A needlessly long explanation to justify something that exists for the sole purpose of being strong isn't "Quite well made", it's just a big middle finger to decent storytelling.

Tier 0s? They can work on their own. See the mythos, umineko, etc.

Tier 0 smurfs do not work.

That explanation is for this list, and it describes WHY she is strong, it doesn't define the actual character lol.

You're right. A good character can be talked about without needing to mention their power/tier/hierarchy.

Let's check Aether's page as an example- Oh hey, it took two sentences to delve into "haha look at her awesome narrative powers and existence she's everything and she creates the narrative and pseudonarrative and-"

tbf, Aethers page is bad for 2 reasons. 1. lazy 2. I wanted to wait with spoilery stuff till I progressed further with Hana's page/fixed the mess that is her profile, but that never happened... coz lazy. If you want an example of a decent page I've made, look at Astyana, because a proper Aether page would look something like that. Maybe a bit longer, since every avatar has her own personality, story, motivation, etc.

You can elaborate on why and where they would place. Ill place them in nominees/
Faye Charlotte seals the competition...

Keys:
9-A / 8-A (Beginning of Series)
7-C / 6-B (Kagari's Rendezvous)
3-C (Kagari Armor)

Notable things all of these keys have:
  • 1-A Sealing (Can seal people, objects, and individual parts of reality. Able to seal stuff that affects her, such as fate and pain. Sealed away pain, her own last name, and fate itself)
  • 1-A Vector Manipulation / 1-A Attack Reflection (Passively inverts the vectors of all attacks targeting her)
  • Paralysis Inducement (Passively reduces the vectors of everything within her range to zero, being able to discriminate what is affected)
  • 1-A Power Nullification (A byproduct of her sealing. Faye can nullify effects, basically seal anything that affects her. Sealed her own sight to nullify the effect of Deimos's 1-A illusion magic)
  • Non-Physical Interaction: Can physically interact with things which are abstract beings.
  • Adept fighter and precognition.
  • Accelerated Development (She gets stronger as time goes by lol. Anything she does results in exponential growth)
Beginning of Series:
  • Relativistic Speed (haha slow brrr)
Kagari's Rendezvous:
  • FTL, eventually Infinite speed with Infinite Fold
  • Immeasurable Perception
Kagari Armor:
  • Irrelevant Speed
  • 1-A Durability negation with a lot of abilities
  • Mid-Godly Regeneration Negation
  • 1-A resistance to void, EE, probability, physics, and absorption
End of Series:
  • EE (The only case where she used her ee, essentially can erase anything within her vector range)
Note: She legit comes from thingverse therefore is stupid. Vector range small lol (A few dozen meters)

For 9-A/8-A: Not sure what anybody else can really do here. I encourage arguments, but passive 1-A Vector/Attack Reflection, along with 1-A sealing with a side-effect of 1-A powernull is bad writing, and unable to really be dealt with with a quick-skim of the articles.

For 7-C/6-B: Same as the reasons above.

3-C: Can't speak for Phaedra's level of resistances, but she still should clear.

Also Vienna Bloodfallen's "Merged with Jack" 9-A and 7-C key canonically stomps Faye via blitzing and immortality so she should probably be tied with her there (from the same verse)

Forgot to add but uh, Cliff in his last key is pretty much 6-D GER

The thing can reflect attacks that are 3*∞ (by 6-D Standards), it reflects anything that will affect him that is 6-D and below, including things like EE (There's a dude who literally has EE), Soul Manip (Same thing) ect.

Forgot to add but uh, Cliff in his last key is pretty much 6-D GER

The thing can reflect attacks that are 3*∞ (by 6-D Standards), it reflects anything that will affect him that is 6-D and below, including things like EE (There's a dude who literally has EE), Soul Manip (Same thing) ect.
Sounds NLF. So, any single hax not at least 7-D is reflected.

Actually Cliff doesn't get stomped horrifyingly but he'd still lose due to the conceptual stuff, he can't reflect that.

Sounds NLF. So, any single hax not at least 7-D is reflected.
Basically, anything that will harm or affect him negatively will get reflected, like madness manipulation or mind hax. If Ragyo for exaple, tried to tear out his brain, her brain would be teared out, or if sans tries to use KR, it will go right back at him (though probably weaker since Sans hasn't done much wrong)

For 9-A/8-A: Not sure what anybody else can really do here. I encourage arguments, but passive 1-A Vector/Attack Reflection, along with 1-A sealing with a side-effect of 1-A powernull is bad writing, and unable to really be dealt with with a quick-skim of the articles.

For 7-C/6-B: Same as the reasons above.

3-C: Can't speak for Phaedra's level of resistances, but she still should clear.
yeah the RP was wack.

Basically, anything that will harm or affect him negatively will get reflected, like madness manipulation or mind hax. If Ragyo for exaple, tried to tear out his brain, her brain would be teared out, or if sans tries to use KR, it will go right back at him (though probably weaker since Sans hasn't done much wrong)
Sans stomps with Corruption.

now that u mention 4-A ...

Phoenix Runihura should take 4-A and High 3-A I believe (Nibiru Key). He has 1-A law powers and... just browse the profile he's Rimuru Tempest levels of versatile and op.

Isn't that "Eventually" and isn't that banned from the list anyway since that'd be increasing physical stats?

Since I'm very bored I will do a funny and nominate a few characters despite being almost uninterested in all this for the sake of amusement probably.

Aeturnus and Hina for tiers 10-A and 10-B respectively.
They both have H1-A hax while the latter should've had T0 but I didn't write that because reasons
Notable stuff they both have include:
  • The H1-A hax are both passive
  • Immeasurable perception/reaction speed
  • High-Godly Regen
  • Plot Manip stuff
  • Precog
  • They can both fodderize H1-A abstracts by literally just standing
  • Negating resistances
Notable stuff Aeturnus has:
  • Passive H1-A haxes that instakills the opponent in any way possible while keeping himself alive
  • Acausality, Transduality, and other stuff
  • Plot manip
  • Negating immortality, regeneration and resistances
  • He gains new resistances as he fights and adapts
Notable stuff Hina has:
  • Passive H1-A BFR and EE that can kill High-Godly regens
  • Also passive H1-A Powernull and erase (Basically she can permanently erase other powers)
  • Her abilities ignore distance and space
  • Negating laws
  • Resistance to plot manip

Since I'm very bored I will do a funny and nominate a few characters despite being almost uninterested in all this for the sake of amusement probably.

Aeturnus and Hina for tiers 10-A and 10-B respectively.
They both have H1-A hax while the latter should've had T0 but I didn't write that because reasons
Notable stuff they both have include:
  • The H1-A hax are both passive
  • Immeasurable perception/reaction speed
  • High-Godly Regen
  • Plot Manip stuff
  • Precog
  • They can both fodderize H1-A abstracts by literally just standing
  • Negating resistances
Notable stuff Aeturnus has:
  • Passive H1-A haxes that instakills the opponent in any way possible while keeping himself alive
  • Acausality, Transduality, and other stuff
  • Plot manip
  • Negating immortality, regeneration and resistances
  • He gains new resistances as he fights and adapts
Notable stuff Hina has:
  • Passive H1-A BFR and EE that can kill High-Godly regens
  • Also passive H1-A Powernull and erase (Basically she can permanently erase other powers)
  • Her abilities ignore distance and space
  • Negating laws
  • Resistance to plot manip
The pages were made on April 3rd and April 4th respectively. This was likely made for this thread, and due to this, your nominations are not accepted. Doesn't make it better that they have High 1-A passives.

The pages were made on April 3rd and April 4th respectively. This was likely made for this thread, and due to this, your nominations are not accepted. Doesn't make it better that they have High 1-A passives.
Fair enough they were too OP anyways. But, please don't assume that I make characters just for a thread, it makes me feel unappreciated and unepic.

Last edited:
Fair enough they were too OP anyways. But, please don't assume that I make characters just for a thread, it makes me feel unappreciated and unepic.
It's a safety net to catch profiles like that which are nominated. You are welcome to make OP characters, but please don't nominate them 1-2 days after they are made. It seems suspicious.

It's a safety net to catch profiles like that which are nominated. You are welcome to make OP characters, but please don't nominate them 1-2 days after they are made. It seems suspicious.
Bruh I literally forgot this thread even existed until I pressed the fun and games forum thing. Literally all my characters are OP if you don't know yet.

I don't think they were made for this thread, rather, they were made purposefully extremely overpowered and NFL-ish for pretty much no reason other than being OP (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Still doesn't seem like something that should be on the thread though.

I don't think they were made for this thread, rather, they were made purposefully extremely overpowered and NFL-ish for pretty much no reason other than being OP (Correct me if I'm wrong).

Still doesn't seem like something that should be on the thread though.
Nah Aeturnus was first made as a random thought and ended up being OP so I made Hina as a counter to him and suddenly it developed into a story and I tied it to my main story and that accidentally made everything even more OP.

Not going to lie coming up with a 10-A character with High 1-A hax as "just a random thought" is pretty damn weird and I'm not sure if I believe that.

Not going to lie coming up with a 10-A character with High 1-A hax as "just a random thought" is pretty damn weird and I'm not sure if I believe that.
I said everything became more OP after I tied it with my main story.
He wasn't always H1-A you know.

Hard to exactly prove that given the time frame the profiles have been around for. I mean you can say that thats the case but that doesn't exactly do anything here.

Hard to exactly prove that given the time frame the profiles have been around for. I mean you can say that thats the case but that doesn't exactly do anything here.
Well you can look at my messages in discord which is literally proof I didn't make them for this thread and for weird OP stuff.

It's not getting on, is what it is. Far, far too many unsourced powers. Page is good, but this feels like a spam of every hax the creator could think of.

Can he take out The Darkness?
Well a bit bored so guess I'll come back to this again. This is in reference to Phoenix taking top 4-A.

Phoenix Runihura has a passive 1-A death application that works on people with Type 4 Transduality and people with Type 5 immortality. Not sure if that'd do anything against Sans. He also has passive Existence Erasure that specifically works on corrupt or unpure beings (something Sans seems to be here).

If neither of those do anything then yeah he dies to passive High 1-A corruption/darkness stuff, but should take 2nd quite easily.

Well a bit bored so guess I'll come back to this again. This is in reference to Phoenix taking top 4-A.

Phoenix Runihura has a passive 1-A death application that works on people with Type 4 Transduality and people with Type 5 immortality. Not sure if that'd do anything against Sans. He also has passive Existence Erasure that specifically works on corrupt or unpure beings (something Sans seems to be here).

If neither of those do anything then yeah he dies to passive High 1-A corruption/darkness stuff, but should take 2nd quite easily.
Does death/ee effect those with Nep Type 2? Also, Sans has High 1-A Type 9, so he just appears, Phoenix may or may not hax Sans, but Supreme Darkness takes down Phoenix.

Well, on here that's a possibility, but on the wiki, I think we'll still have a fair bit of non-smurfs... maybe

Also not mine but would this guy be acceptable for 10-B or would he be declined for the same reasons for why NUMEN was not selected. He scales to a tier 0

Last edited:
Wait, but you declined NUMEN for having "unsourced" and spammed powers.

Spike has sourced and explained abilities.

(though i believe they are a meme page, not sure if they belong on the list)

Nominating Luna for at least one of the strongest 9-A (3rd key):
  • Thought-based 1-A conceptual manipulation (Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation and others coming from this)
  • Thought-based Subjective Reality.
  • ~92m joules of attack potency.
  • Massively Hypersonic speed.
  • A weapon that can scale to virtually anyone's AP and which can make wormholes.
  • A bunch of resistances: Mind, Space, Corruption, Conceptual, Time, Spatial, Higher-Dimensional (and possibly more that I could have missed) all at 1-A degrees.
  • Class 10 lifting strength.

And most importantly, counters Vienna :p

Nominating Luna for at least one of the strongest 9-A (3rd key):
  • Thought-based 1-A conceptual manipulation (Time Manipulation, Spatial Manipulation and others coming from this)
  • Thought-based Subjective Reality.
  • ~92m joules of attack potency.
  • Massively Hypersonic speed.
  • A weapon that can scale to virtually anyone's AP and which can make wormholes.
  • A bunch of resistances: Mind, Space, Corruption, Conceptual, Time, Spatial, Higher-Dimensional (and possibly more that I could have missed) all at 1-A degrees.
  • Class 10 lifting strength.

And most importantly, counters Vienna :p
The March 30th timing, the "counter Vienna" are a little sus, but you've never seen this thread before based on your Latest Activity, so I will give the benefit of the doubt. Anyway, can you explain all powers stemming for concept manip, and I will also wait for the creator of Vienna to add to the conversation.

The "counters Vienna" thing is kinda an inside joke from a convo in which I suggested a vs thread between Vienna and Luna.

And the currently known powers that can emanate from her conceptual manipulation are, a bit more specified than before:

• Time Manipulation (Specifically Temporal Erasure via being capable of and having removed the concept of time several times).
  • Immortality (Type 5 via removing the concept of death... though this would probably give others immortality of this type as well).
  • Fuck spatial manipulation via concept manip, I don't even remember from where it comes at all so I'm removing it. Includes the following resistance to it so no counter inside joke anymore.
  • Higher Dimensional Manipulation (Luna can bend other dimensions and even make them cease to exist if she really wants to, simply by having knowledge of their existence).
  • 'Law of Freedom' lets Luna take fundamental concepts out of people / beings by making contact with them on a melee range.
  • Pretty much that's about it since she doesn't have much knowledge about conceptual stuff, and she sure ain't gonna be given more as it'd just be too much at that point for the story she's on. Her profile's still quite new and in development (backstories.jpg) so there's also that.

And yes I kinda didn't pay attention to speed Phoenks, mb.

I'm not seeing a way of her killing Vienna in speed equal thanks to her immortalities (Type 8 and 9 reliant on 1-As), NEP 2, and High-Godly.

She also has passive luck (that works on 1-As) that would completely negate Luna's chance of ever touching her physically.

I'm not sure about Faye but she has 1-A immobilization via Vectors