• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

FC/OC Killstreak gods fight each other (Asuna Kamakura VS Cobalt REMATCH) (Bakuhatsu VS VeneficaVerse) (0-0-0)

Last match ended with a cobalt W, but both characters have gotten plenty of new additions since then, making the match pretty outdated, which is why a rematch is in order 👀

Rules:
  • Speed Is Equalized
  • Fight takes place in A-City (Veneficaverse)
  • Both start 100 meters away from each other
  • Both are trying to incapacitate, BFR, or knock out their opponent, but will kill if absolutely necessary
  • Neither have prior knowledge of each other.
  • SBA for everything else
Stats:
  • Asuna scales to 6-B+ (98.6 Teratons) and can grow up to High 6-A+ (19.6 Exatons) Through Reactive Evolution.
  • Cobalt scales to baseline 6-B (7 Teratons) And up to baseline High 6-B (100 Teratons) Through Max Aura.
  • Asuna has a 14.08x AP advantage with their starting stats, and a 196,000x AP advantage with their max stats.
Votes:

“Whatever’s going to happen next, whatever's around each corner, I'll be ready for it. Every single time.”:

“My name is Cobalt, and from this moment, I am my own woman!!”:

Both Become Middle Schooler Victims:

Okay, so, what's definitely different from last time is that asuna isn't going to get screwed over by Cobalt's radiation anymore. Asuna can survive pretty well above the atmosphere, where she'd be exposed to tons of solar radiation that would, in real life, basically cook your skin 👀 Asuna would definitely have a good degree of resistance here, so i think it's safe to say that wouldn't be a problem here.

Some of cobalt's moves being able to tank hits a tier above herself would still be an issue, but if the fight lasts long enough asuna's RE, especially with limit break, would get past that as well.

but both characters have gotten plenty of new additions since then
Hmm...

(This is a joke, Warrane's later keys don't align super well tiering wise and also escalate very rapidly in nonsense)
Asuna can survive pretty well above the atmosphere, where she'd be exposed to tons of solar radiation that would, in real life, basically cook your skin
I will say, the key currently in use seems to have much more potent radiation, given they can summon 10 thousand stars for the role (and at point blank, and inverse square law lowers energy and thereby radiation far more than the smaller size of a 6-B ability would) and hurt things that actively absorb radiation, so I'm not entirely sure how much the dynamic changes with that in mind

Okay, so, what's definitely different from last time is that asuna isn't going to get screwed over by Cobalt's radiation anymore. Asuna can survive pretty well above the atmosphere, where she'd be exposed to tons of solar radiation that would, in real life, basically cook your skin 👀 Asuna would definitely have a good degree of resistance here, so i think it's safe to say that wouldn't be a problem here.

Some of cobalt's moves being able to tank hits a tier above herself would still be an issue, but if the fight lasts long enough asuna's RE, especially with limit break, would get past that as well.
I will say that prolonged exposure to radiation like this, even if you resist it initially, will still be able to affect you over time, and with the way Cobalt can empower her techniques it’s safe to say she’ll be empowering that too, but even if not if the fight lasts that long radiation should take its role since Asuna doesn’t have a total immunity. Still will be slow, but I feel it’s worth mentioning

As for the next thing Cobalt’s ‘shield’ centric moves that aren’t just default energy barriers, namely Plutonium Spirit Shield, have basically no problem with High 6-A attacks at all and are actually up there protecting against tier 5 attacks before Cobalt even unlocks her next key totally, which this Cobalt is very close to doing (as it is her key during the Nova arc, her next key being ‘post nova’) so even with limit break I doubt she’s getting through via sheer force and will need to rely on getting creative, which I know she can do, but another big part of the original match is that Cobalt is smarter even by battle tactics so this is likely more difficult than on the surface

Anyway, a few more things to address before the back and fourth begins
  1. AP advantage: Asuna has a huge AP advantage right away and this can get a whoooole lot bigger, but it isn’t actually as bad as it looks. Cobalt’s third key gets to 5-C, which is done through adaptation, granted that level of adaptation won’t be possible for Cobalt in this isolated fight. It is, however, totally possible that she can close these gaps at a rapid rate if the right conditions are met (intense/emotional fighting, Cobalt’s life being on the line, if the fight just lasts long enough or if Cobalt is using the same thing over and over again/for extended periods and learns on the spot about how it works better)
  2. Adaptation: Furthermore a huge reason why Cobalt didn’t just lose outright before was because she could adapt her powers to this key through similar conditions/circumstances, but of course that was the Cobalt who had basically no idea what she could do, like right before fighting Marx. This Cobalt is months after fighting Marx, and although she doesn’t do much fighting until she is captured by Nova she is still researching her Energy through non-violent methods which, while far slower, still accounted for very much development (especially with her portals, inexperience is far less of a problem now). And with extra knowledge of her Energy comes better adaptation to her much further developed powers, the ones from her Post-Nova key. If Asuna proves to be intense and tough enough it’s entirely possible Cobalt could reach those heights outright, but it’s much more likely she’d just have smaller/watered down versions of those moves and by no means will this be automatic. It should play just as much of a role though.
  3. LS advantage: Similarly to the AP difference, the LS advantage goes very solidly to Asuna off the bat. But also just like the AP, further adaptation means that Cobalt can reach those heights too. Her next key’s LS is Class Z, equal to Asuna’s post limit break LS and if I’m reading her page right she is Class E without it, so if it got to that point Cobalt would grab the advantage instead. In addition, if she adapts her Energy to the point of unlocking her Plutonium World Chains, there’s really nothing much Asuna could do at all to avoid being restrained by them pure LS wise. They effortlessly hold down people who can shrug off holds from Class Z Cobalt. Granted, adapting the full move is pretty unlikely as I’ve said, but still, even a miniature version would do wonders. Plutonium Spirit Shield also ignores LS outright anyway, so that’s something cobalt has going for her.
I will say, the key currently in use seems to have much more potent radiation, given they can summon 10 thousand stars for the role (and at point blank, and inverse square law lowers energy and thereby radiation far more than the smaller size of a 6-B ability would) and hurt things that actively absorb radiation, so I'm not entirely sure how much the dynamic changes with that in mind
Well that is actually for the 5-C key, it’s entirely possible Cobalr can adapt to the point of having dozens though and it is true that the radiation from that would be waaay more potent than the stuff she emits by just punching, kicking, or just standing there. They also aren’t ‘stars’ in the traditional way, they are star-shaped energy constructs but given Cobalt has extreme heat stuff, blinding light manip and her radiation it’s safe to say they at least mimic them

With this out of the way, I think it this can begin properly 👀

(My woe of counting keys returns, this was actually for the 5-C one)

I will say that prolonged exposure to radiation like this, even if you resist it initially, will still be able to affect you over time, and with the way Cobalt can empower her techniques it’s safe to say she’ll be empowering that too, but even if not if the fight lasts that long radiation should take its role since Asuna doesn’t have a total immunity. Still will be slow, but I feel it’s worth mentioning
Yeah, but she'd still have ways of dealing with it besides just the resistance. Asuna's Willpower & survivability ensures that she'll be able to handle any negative affects for a long time and keep fighting, And she also has ways to further slow or reverse the effects, Like using time magic to revert back to a spot where she's less affected, or healing magic to heal any bodily damage caused by the radiation. The fight would have to go on for an extremely long time for it to kill her.
As for the next thing Cobalt’s ‘shield’ centric moves that aren’t just default energy barriers, namely Plutonium Spirit Shield, have basically no problem with High 6-A attacks at all and are actually up there protecting against tier 5 attacks before Cobalt even unlocks her next key totally, which this Cobalt is very close to doing (as it is her key during the Nova arc, her next key being ‘post nova’) so even with limit break I doubt she’s getting through via sheer force and will need to rely on getting creative, which I know she can do, but another big part of the original match is that Cobalt is smarter even by battle tactics so this is likely more difficult than on the surface
The reversal properties of it is definitely something, although i don't know where the tier 5 feats come from. Cobalt is definitely smarter, but that shouldn't hinder asuna in situations like this where she just has to get around one move specifically. As for getting around it, she could, for example, reverse some of her own reversed force back at cobalt right as it's getting reversed (Try saying that 10 times fast 💀 )
  • [Reversal]: A Defense-Focused Miscellaneous Skill, Where the user envisions a "Reflection" of a nearing attack from an opponent, Redirecting part of their own magic, usually 50%, back towards them on contact. Though this can be overcome with the use of skills like [Negate], Or significantly stronger magic or will.
Basically, if asuna's attacks get reversed, she could use this or something similair to cancel out the effects or potentially even hit cobalt with a small amount of her AP by reversing some of the reverse back at the reverser 💀 this wouldn't do much at the start, but if asuna gets to High 6-A this would be deadly 👀

Of course, [Negate] to disable it and [Mirrored Spacetime] To cancel it out and potentially aid the above tactic are also options.
LS advantage: Similarly to the AP difference, the LS advantage goes very solidly to Asuna off the bat. But also just like the AP, further adaptation means that Cobalt can reach those heights too. Her next key’s LS is Class Z, equal to Asuna’s post limit break LS and if I’m reading her page right she is Class E without it, so if it got to that point Cobalt would grab the advantage instead. In addition, if she adapts her Energy to the point of unlocking her Plutonium World Chains, there’s really nothing much Asuna could do at all to avoid being restrained by them pure LS wise. They effortlessly hold down people who can shrug off holds from Class Z Cobalt. Granted, adapting the full move is pretty unlikely as I’ve said, but still, even a miniature version would do wonders. Plutonium Spirit Shield also ignores LS outright anyway, so that’s something cobalt has going for her.
Actually, Asuna scales to 4.2075232^22 Kilograms, so she'd still be about 1.42x stronger than cobalt, who is baseline. That'd still realistically restrain asuna if they casually do this to Class Z peeps, but actually trapping asuna in it would be a challenge given her acrobatic feats and her precognition. Asuna is pretty used to danmaku, so a bunch of chains would be something she'd likely be able to avoid as well, especially if cobalt can only make a mini version of the move. And if asuna see's she's about to get caught by them, she can use riftways or time magic to get out of it.

The reversal properties of it is definitely something, although i don't know where the tier 5 feats come from. Cobalt is definitely smarter, but that shouldn't hinder asuna in situations like this where she just has to get around one move specifically. As for getting around it, she could, for example, reverse some of her own reversed force back at cobalt right as it's getting reversed (Try saying that 10 times fast 💀 )
  • [Reversal]: A Defense-Focused Miscellaneous Skill, Where the user envisions a "Reflection" of a nearing attack from an opponent, Redirecting part of their own magic, usually 50%, back towards them on contact. Though this can be overcome with the use of skills like [Negate], Or significantly stronger magic or will.
Basically, if asuna's attacks get reversed, she could use this or something similair to cancel out the effects or potentially even hit cobalt with a small amount of her AP by reversing some of the reverse back at the reverser 💀 this wouldn't do much at the start, but if asuna gets to High 6-A this would be deadly 👀

Of course, [Negate] to disable it and [Mirrored Spacetime] To cancel it out and potentially aid the above tactic are also options.
The tier 5 feats come from reversing out attacks from Triton, even in his “Hero Wrecker” mode which is very high into 5-C as he can handle punches from Darox very well, and his AP is similar to his durability. Force reversal is something Triton attempted (keep in mind, he is 5-C with Class Z LS in the state I’m talking about) and it still didn’t do anything, it just gets turned into a pretzel and dispersed. Reversal (especially since it only does 50%) isn’t a very viable method of defending against it. Plus the deeper it would go into the shield, the harder and faster it would be

Im not sure how mirrored spacetime would do the trick given that spirit shield can disregard well over Class Z LS pushing and gravity stuff is reversed just the same as anything else is. I think Negate is the only real option and even then that is temporary and Cobalt has 2 other shields that can block the High 6-A attacks with relative ease

Actually, Asuna scales to 4.2075232^22 Kilograms, so she'd still be about 1.42x stronger than cobalt, who is baseline. That'd still realistically restrain asuna if they casually do this to Class Z peeps, but actually trapping asuna in it would be a challenge given her acrobatic feats and her precognition. Asuna is pretty used to danmaku, so a bunch of chains would be something she'd likely be able to avoid as well, especially if cobalt can only make a mini version of the move. And if asuna see's she's about to get caught by them, she can use riftways or time magic to get out of it.
Plutonium World Chains are able to restrain Blood Sea Giants who are dozens of times over the Class Z baseline, so she would definitely be restrained if the full version got her and even a miniature form should be more than enough. They are also completely MASSIVE (‘world’ chain is the name for a reason) and teleporting and precog have only been able to dodge it before in limited ways. At the stage of V. Verse third key Cobalt is in, the main cast is able to defeat Blood Sea Soldiers without much trouble and they have both precog (possibly even superior to Asuna’s too since they are literally able to see what is coming) and the teleportation so Cobalt will be able to find a way to hit her sooner or later. Time magic seems like the best option here

The tier 5 feats come from reversing out attacks from Triton, even in his “Hero Wrecker” mode which is very high into 5-C as he can handle punches from Darox very well, and his AP is similar to his durability. Force reversal is something Triton attempted (keep in mind, he is 5-C with Class Z LS in the state I’m talking about) and it still didn’t do anything, it just gets turned into a pretzel and dispersed. Reversal (especially since it only does 50%) isn’t a very viable method of defending against it. Plus the deeper it would go into the shield, the harder and faster it would be

Im not sure how mirrored spacetime would do the trick given that spirit shield can disregard well over Class Z LS pushing and gravity stuff is reversed just the same as anything else is. I think Negate is the only real option and even then that is temporary and Cobalt has 2 other shields that can block the High 6-A attacks with relative ease
Before anything else happens, I should also note that the Cobalt that did this was over 8 months pregnant which is a non factor in this fight, but it took an immense effort to do what she did against triton. Doing the same thing after her baby is born is way, waaay easier so this shouldn’t be something of high effort to do either

Those 2 other shields wouldn't be as effective though. Plutonium Guard Max's spheres won't do much damage to asuna, if at all, due to her superior durability, and she can attack from well outside her range anyway. Barriers are extremely similair to things that asuna has cancelled out with an AP advantage before, which she also has here 👀 (Although it depends if cobalts energy is akin to magic enough or not, power systems gotta be similair)
  • Forcefield Negation (Via (But not limited to) [Final Smash] Skill. As a byproduct of overpowering magical abilities, provided asuna can become stronger than the target, she can break through defensive skills that would otherwise prove extremely difficult to break through, such as haruka's [Barrier of Despair].)

• Power Nullification (Of magical abilities. In some instances, an adventurer breaking their limits can simply overcome some skills of the opponent they are fighting, as if disabling them, provided they are able to overpower them physically to a large enough degree.[3])
Plutonium full shield only lets cobalt tank things 5x stronger than her. Even if she gets up to High 6-B that's not Blocking High 6-A+ Energy. Even if it did, asuna just has to wait out it's short time period to get past it.

Pluton Max Hands is just Plutonium Spirit Shield, But with a time limit. Even if asuna can't get past it, Cobalt has a limited amount of time to use it before a cooldown according to it's description.
Plutonium World Chains are able to restrain Blood Sea Giants who are dozens of times over the Class Z baseline, so she would definitely be restrained if the full version got her and even a miniature form should be more than enough. They are also completely MASSIVE (‘world’ chain is the name for a reason) and teleporting and precog have only been able to dodge it before in limited ways. At the stage of V. Verse third key Cobalt is in, the main cast is able to defeat Blood Sea Soldiers without much trouble and they have both precog (possibly even superior to Asuna’s too since they are literally able to see what is coming) and the teleportation so Cobalt will be able to find a way to hit her sooner or later. Time magic seems like the best option here
Time magic would definitely save asuna if it's that bad, but they can't be the size of the literal planet otherwise cobalt would be 5-B with those 🗿 I doubt the size will affect asuna much when she's overpowered things the size of countries, Plus the fact that High 6-A+ Shockwaves could probably just deflect them altogether.
  • Shockwave Manipulation (Asuna's limit break also unleashed a shockwave that "Engulfed" The entirety of the grand colloseeum.)
The fact that it'd be a baby version of the move that she used in the third key would also make it, obviously, easier to avoid, so i doubt The Sea Soldiers having difficulties dodging them with similar abilities is applicable when the ones asuna would be facing wouldn't be as difficult.

Those 2 other shields wouldn't be as effective though. Plutonium Guard Max's spheres won't do much damage to asuna, if at all, due to her superior durability, and she can attack from well outside her range anyway. Barriers are extremely similair to things that asuna has cancelled out with an AP advantage before, which she also has here 👀 (Although it depends if cobalts energy is akin to magic enough or not, power systems gotta be similair)
  • Forcefield Negation (Via (But not limited to) [Final Smash] Skill. As a byproduct of overpowering magical abilities, provided asuna can become stronger than the target, she can break through defensive skills that would otherwise prove extremely difficult to break through, such as haruka's [Barrier of Despair].)

• Power Nullification (Of magical abilities. In some instances, an adventurer breaking their limits can simply overcome some skills of the opponent they are fighting, as if disabling them, provided they are able to overpower them physically to a large enough degree.[3])
Plutonium full shield only lets cobalt tank things 5x stronger than her. Even if she gets up to High 6-B that's not Blocking High 6-A+ Energy. Even if it did, asuna just has to wait out it's short time period to get past it.

Pluton Max Hands is just Plutonium Spirit Shield, But with a time limit. Even if asuna can't get past it, Cobalt has a limited amount of time to use it before a cooldown according to it's description.

Time magic would definitely save asuna if it's that bad, but they can't be the size of the literal planet otherwise cobalt would be 5-B with those 🗿 I doubt the size will affect asuna much when she's overpowered things the size of countries, Plus the fact that High 6-A+ Shockwaves could probably just deflect them altogether.
  • Shockwave Manipulation (Asuna's limit break also unleashed a shockwave that "Engulfed" The entirety of the grand colloseeum.)
The fact that it'd be a baby version of the move that she used in the third key would also make it, obviously, easier to avoid, so i doubt The Sea Soldiers having difficulties dodging them with similar abilities is applicable when the ones asuna would be facing wouldn't be as difficult.
Oh, This is referring to asuna at her max power here, but a 14x Starting AP difference should still let her overpower and tank Plutonium Max guard and probably everything else

Back