• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Favourite non-fighting fictions

On this forum everything is about the fighting characters and series.

So I would simply be curious to hear what a vs community likes to watch/read that is not about fighting.

So the Question is:

What are your favourite fictions which don't involve fighting/violent conflicts? (Or at leats absolutely don't focus on it)

In my case my favourite non-fighting fiction would be Spice and Wolf (man, I really have to finally buy volume 16).

After that I probably forgot some, but I also liked the Haibane Renmei anime and also like the Mahou Tsukai no Yome manga I am currently reading whenever a new chapter is translated.

does ghost in the shell count?

its not focused around fighting.

(most of my fav fiction verses tend to focus around fighting )

Actually, I don't remember a non-fighting fiction... I got fairy Odd Parents, but isn't my favorite. Maybe, The Grim Adventure of Billy and Mandy should have some profiles, in that case that will be my favorite

Gakuen Babysitters is just adorable.

There is technically no actual violence in the series so I don't know if Shokugeki no Soma/Food Wars counts.

Not sure if it really counts, but maybe Steven Universe. Sure it has a lot of action but I really don't like the actual fight scenes all that much, I do however adore the character interactions, art, soundtrack, themes etc..

If that doesn't count, probably either Gravity Falls or Star vs the forces of evil.

Monty Python

First 3 seasons of Spongebob

Ren and Stimpy

First few seasons of Rugrats

Bout it

Well Artemis Fowl would be a one if it counts

If i have to pick a one with no fightnig skills at all (as AF have some special abilites) i would like to pick either Gargoyle, Quo Vadis or Book Thief.

Probably Courage the Cowardly Dog, Chowder, Adventure Time (Not focused on fighting) Shokugeki no Soma...

-BANLK- said:
boku no pico....
Bro, there was fighting... My mind fighting my body to not bleach my eyes after watching that.

Like Azzy, I happen to be a fan of the Cthulhu Mythos, which is, ironically (Since one of, if not the, most powerful verse(s) on the wiki) generally not about fighting.

Back