• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate's Initiation Ceremony: Meltilith VS. Lavos

Status
Not open for further replies.
BB asborbs back. and i told yall that Nasuverse is complete fodder here!!

Doesn't manipulating the concept of Space and time on a multiverse wide scale quantify for Type 2 Conceptual manipulation???

Poor BB Kouhai.

She was just revised and was about to have some quality time with her Senpai, but then she is suddenly whisked away to (get stomped by) fight the premier 2-As.

Anyways.... Pretty sure Lavos still takes it, but I'll wait for the others.

It is true that BB could adapt. That is possible. However, that requires her knowing about lavos's capabilities. Can she cosmic awareness /precog him??

BB has Immersion (of subjective reality) so BFR into non-existence shouldn't really effect her right?

Mooncell's level of Hax is yet to be determined, but according to the current stanards of the wiki its 1-C

Pretty sure Lavos has a passive 5D absorption/Type 2 Concept Hax

There's also Resistance Negation as well as Power Mimicry

So yeah, Voting for Lavos FRA

RM97 said:

This is why nasuverse is 2-A fodder

Im not voting for anyone yet lel just to be clear.

>This is why nasuverse is 2-A fodder

You know what would be even more sad? If BB loses against Blazblue characters, despite the massive AP difference. Bigggg embarrassment there.

Anyways, doesn't BB also have 5D hax? Just wondering.

RM97 said:

BB has power mimicry as well, and her own Higher-D Hax

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
BB asborbs back. and i told yall that Nasuverse is complete fodder here!!

Doesn't manipulating the concept of Space and time on a multiverse wide scale quantify for Type 2 Conceptual manipulation???
I think that's only Type 3.

Nothing seems stop BB from adapting and gaining Lavos' abilities by absorbing one Lavos, and Lavos AFAIK doesn't resist its own abilities, which is why they can cannibalize eachother

What's funny is that Lavos also has Adaptation and Power Mimicry on top of negating resistances.

So BB adapting against one lavos won't help as a horde of Lavos from other timelines can easily copy BB's ability as well as negate her resistances.

But I digress. No one countered on how she is going to resist or adapt to his 5D Absorpotion and Type 2 Concept Hax which are both passives.

If BB just passively adapts and absorbs one of the Lavos copies the match is either her win or an incon since she will just start absorbing the other Lavos copies with his own powers

Also Lavos' stuff isnt passive from what I've heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back