• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate's Initiation Ceremony: Meltilith VS. Lavos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I somehow can relate on how the upgrade to 2-A can be a bane than a boon for Fate charas. Well, i guess enjoy the nightmare....

I don't know, and I honestly can't say.

This whole 2-A "upgrade" has kinda demoralized me on Nasuverse matches, because they're probably just gonna be the Alien X's of the tier.

Melt's invincibility affects time. infact how she obtained it is be changing the law of time with "loss of time" also includes "Loss of hit detection"

KnightOfSunlight said:
I don't know, and I honestly can't say.
This whole 2-A "upgrade" has kinda demoralized me on Nasuverse matches, because they're probably just gonna be the Alien X's of the tier.
I noticed a pattern in recent 2A Nasuverse matches: They got AP stomped.

(Half the haxes they face scale to AP)

I gotchu fam

Root is stated to be beyond concepts and dimensions once

Outerversal root

Void Shiki stated she became the root

Outerversal Shiki

Thanks to F/GO every servant scales to Shiki

Outerversal base servants

Base Servants < Base BB <<<<<<<< Beast Kiara <<<<<<< Merged Kiara < Extra BB <<<<<<< Merged BB <<<< CCC Playables

Huh. 2A Fate. Never thought I'd see this day and I never want this. The massacres it's about to receive... You're with the big boys and girls now Servants.

Can people here agree what their character is capable of doing or not? Is his absorption passive or not?

If it's not, there was no point in changing opponents.

I'm currently trying to decied if I should toss one at a PMMM character lol

Don't, Fate gets annihilates

@Schnee

I was thinking of putting Kama against Avatar of Calamity, but I actually encountered the opposite issue. I think Kama might stomp. Should I make the match anyway, since you seen to think AoC would stomp? Does that cancel out by PEMDOS or something?

Best boi Gilgamesh is in a weird situation at the moment. He stomps in verse because "lol this doesn't work on me, I am better and here's Ea to the face", but he's not really good in versus matches. Practically no offensive hax when compared to other powerful Fate characters.

He also lacks range to deal with people outside of the universe, which is extremely common in 2A

Any omnipresent character can stomp

I mean, they aren't starting outside the universe so it may not be as big an issue. Ironically Goetia reseting all possibility is probably better equiped to deal with omnipresent beings tho, you make a good point.

Omnipresent beings are by default omnipresent with a universe or the multiverse, or something else.

Gil at best is planetary with Ea, he cannot kill an omnipresent

Oh we're doing pics now?

I thought I'd love Passionlip more than her. Who knew Quick Cards and ballerina penguin can be so great?

Penguin elt

Um, Lavos beat Madoka in a redux thread (no one bothered telling me which lavos key, tho, smh)...and Madoka literally shitstomps everybody in the TypeMoon Verse. You really think a Fate character has a chance against Dream or Time Eater Lavos? Alright, then....

EDFFCBF2-7B3E-4745-BDFD-61EAD2ADD88A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back