• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate's Initiation Ceremony: Meltilith VS. Lavos

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
Does being 2 infinities above baseline 2-A (possibely 3 actually) quantify as being > taking on 44 (2-A's)????
Elaborate, though I severely doubt they're above baseline at all (not counting scaling chains) with the quotes I was given from Iapetus.

The Mooncell which BB absorbed, merged with, swallowed, and became.

Contains not only the infinite Multiverse, but it also has inside of it

Imgainary Number Space another infinite sized 4D realm (this is likely where the Multiverse is contained)

BB's Caine Space/Bug Space/Special Dog Space which is a limitless, infinite area as well.

Passionlips Breast Valley which is another infinite area of higher dimensional space that Passionlip uses as a dumpster.

Imaginary Number Space sounds slightly above 2-A (given it seems to contain the entire multiverse), but otherwise Cal has a point.

Infinite sized 4-D realm is Low 2-C.

Infinite sized realm is High 3-A.

Infinite sized higher dimensional realm is Low 2-C.

• "Rin :: On the other hand, the laws of the recorded universe are different. The perception of the recorded universe is over many dimensions…think of it as a higher dimensional existence. From this higher dimension, the third dimension looks like a flat scroll. Er, if the three-dimensional world is a world drawn in a book, and then if you jumped inside the book and came out outside the book, something like that? And then you're able to look down on any point in your past, present, and future from when you were inside the book, as a record — that's the higher dimensional perspective. You get it? Under these circumstances, all time inside the book becomes equivalent. Since you can always turn to whatever time you want to. There's no past or future. It's the same as that. This is imaginary number space, a higher dimensional information space made from light. The far side of the moon is fundamentally operated according to the laws of the recorded universe, not the observed universe. We are foreign bodies…no, guests. Creatures of the the observed universe that have been thrown into the recorded universe. Whereas the Moon Cell's Core is a concurrent world simulator where all possibilities are calculated and the past, present, and future all exist at the same time. In other words, it belongs to the recorded universe. BB has become that Moon Cell. She's obtained a higher dimensional perspective. So — BB can handle the past and the future simultaneously. The moment BB reached the core, she obtained the power to select and determine the future. The Moon Cell, when used to be only the eyes of god, by combining with the AI BB, has become the brain of god. I don't know how many hours in the future it is, but at any rate BB has reached the Moon Cell. That fact alone is completely immovable. Having thus become a being of the recorded universe, BB, able to make things true retroactively, became aware of "this present moment." …your head gets mixed up thinking about it though. So as soon as she became the Moon Cell, BB was able to convey "this present moment" even to her past self. …So, BB knew from the beginning. That no matter what we wouldn't make it in time."

----

Imaginary Number Space is the area where the Multiverse exist, but its also divided up into different separated layers. It's all still apart of the Far Side of the Moon which is a Higher Dimensional zone that even contains the Multiverse.

*Between the 7th layer, and the core lays a zone of infinite space. [1] [2]

*Imaginary Number Space is also reffered to as a higher dimensional space [3]

*BB created a realm at the bottom most layer of Imaginary Nymber Space, called "Caine Space" it lacks a concept of limits, and stretches limitlessly. [4] [5]

*This one is for passionlips infinite pocket that also exist inside the Imaginary Number Space [6]
Infinite sized 4th dimensional zones. Infinite sizesd 4D spaces for each zone..

Guy whines about users debating for BB...in a versus match. Jesus, save me from this.

People could have at least waited until we are completely done revisioning the profile.

Wait a second, does Lavos have law manip or a way to counter it? If the only reason he trumps BB is because her law manip isn't passive, then Melt will be able to counter with her passive Law Manip.

NLF for what specific reason? Unless his attack actually moves into a higher dimension, which judging from its range it doesn't, then the lack of hit detection should make that not an issue. The attack is simply not landing, not being outright contested. Is the concept eating contact based or is it just something he "does"?

The NLF is that the only way to stop the hit detection is via higher dimensional shiz. Everything has limits.

It's just something he "does"

But it isn't higher dimensional, since this isn't High 2-A Lavos. Unless the attack itself is reaching into higher dimensions, then better absorpion shouldn't matter if it simply isn't hitting.

May I see scans of him doing this to someone?

Big question time:

Who will be the first to throw Fate at Oryx?

Everybody has failed to answer the question: If Lavos passively absorbs, and BB has no way to counter it, how is this not a stomp.

I'm at work, so I can't post the links. But on the original thread that got BB her "higher Dimensional manipulation" it's on there for limited spatial manipulation according to Matt on 2 separate threads. I'll post those links to those statements when I get home, bit there's a lot that can be done with "8-D Spatial manipulation" for example, a barrier to protect her maybe?? Her manipulating distance in such a way to keep all lavos's away?? Maybe even tearing space apart???

ZephyrosOmega said:
Everybody has failed to answer the question: If Lavos passively absorbs, and BB has no way to counter it, how is this not a stomp.
We were talking about how if the only reason Lavos wins is because BB's law hax isnt passive when his primary win conditions is, then that just means Meltlilith wins with her passive law hax.

Iapitus The Impaler said:
ZephyrosOmega said:
We were talking about how if the only reason Lavos wins is because BB's law hax isnt passive when his primary win conditions is, then that just means Meltlilith wins with her passive law hax.
Isn't that thus a stomp on the basis of BB getting passively killed with literally zero hope of using her wincon

TheUpgradeManHaHaxD said:
I'm at work, so I can't post the links. But on the original thread that got BB her "higher Dimensional manipulation" it's on there for limited spatial manipulation according to Matt on 2 separate threads. I'll post those links to those statements when I get home, bit there's a lot that can be done with "8-D Spatial manipulation" for example, a barrier to protect her maybe?? Her manipulating distance in such a way to keep all lavos's away?? Maybe even tearing space apart???
There was this for BB wasn't there...??

KnightOfSunlight said:
WAIT WHAT THE ****.
WHY IS FATE 2-A.

WHAT
Power creep my guy. That which was previously known as an outlier can no longer be dismissed as such. Chakravartin's ability to end all parallel worlds and possibilities was the final nail in the coffin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back