• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate vs Plot: Crimson King vs The Basanos

They're still much weaker than them normally, they're deathly afraid of Lucifer and only manage to wreck him because they used his own flames against him, dont know if they can repeat that again since it was a very specific weakness and they have been preparing for it, yeah but they can basically go "you can die?" then you die by the Basanos dumping infinite deaths at you

Wasn't Lucifer only damaged by his own flames because of Izanami's fake feathers on his wings? I don't think the Basanos had nothing to do with that

MrKingOfNegativity said:
>reads profile

>"The Basanos was meant to mimic Destiny's book"
They were though, its been stated many times on panel that they were meant Destiny's book.Their flawed because they became alive and have self intent.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
>"At least High 1-B"

>"Speed: Irrelevant"

That's not how this works.
Feel free to change it, forgot to change it when I changed them from 1-A to high 1-B

What I meant is

If CK was agreed to stalemate Destiny himself

Then how is this not inconclusive?

no because unlike Destiny, they are not bound by the rules that the Endless follows.Destiny doesn't act even if he knows what's going to happen in the future while the Basanos does.They defeated Lucifer with prep because of their foresight and was only defeated because they were blinded in Lucifer's Creation

Ok, I wont make the match if it's redundant.Stalemating Destiny doesnt mean you stalemate the Basanos, they're different characters just with a similar nature.The Basanos are planners, they see the infinite possibilities of everything in Creation and even if they can't defeat someone the usual way they kill someone which is by dumping infinite deaths at them then they will look into all the futures where that someone would die.It took them like 3 years to make the event that would kill lucifer happen and Noema at the last arc did the same but she wasnt as successful as the Basanos (though she nearly accomplished her goal).So even if the two of them stalemate, given that CK wont be able to put The Basanos down, time will only give the Basanos an advantage as they could look into every possibilty where CK could die and make that possibility happen, making the scenario that could kill him happen.Yeah, not sure if that could put down CK, but it is a possibility

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-1PHmiGdB-...xTjydUCWjPuDQUKlPwUuUK_tks5revrf12F_XMg=s1600

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_G0IkS70pz3u4hQCsZi5S93k1CexOJTYaNytF--bA240CneDP_8-Gue0xMmKl9O121BFRnBi5Jml=s1600

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/ftI4xYzynB..._kAP1qdpowHjUoAUhvfQq96PjqouA7zLLNXCmuc=s1600

Which is why Elaine chased and depowered her after she replaced the Presence as

"her games brought them so close to disaster"

So it isnt just a rehash of Destiny vs CK.

King should take this due to superior plot and fate manip.

He's missing Concept manipulation as well.

Wasn't Destiny only capable of stalemating Crimson King because he was an intrinsic part of Creation itself that couldn't be put down due to it's very nature?

CK is an intrinsic part of Gan, who's overwhelmingly likely a 1-A being at a similar (or arguably above in the highest interpretation) level to Presence, and conceptually transcends an infinitely-layered creation with an infinite number of possibilities and dimensions. I'll say it for the umpteenth time: I was the one who downgraded CK and Gan, and even I have pretty much reneged on that (although MrKing adamantly and strongly still supports my previous reasoning) Furthermore, there's really no reason CK shouldn't have a possibly 1-A rating as well, other than the fact that I neglected it.

If the Basanos were able to orchestrate events that could harm a 1-A in any way, and can resist Lucifer's abilities, then they should be 1-A, and not At least High 1-B, origin from DotE or not. I don't even think Destiny has feats like that.

Again, isn't that only because of Izanami's feathers? I'm pretty sure that Lucifer would have one-shotted the Basanos if it wasn't for that.

the Basanos were destroyed by Lucifer's flame, they got one shotted but they were able to come back. They also saod "The power you used to destroy us" which means that they were indeed destroyed by Lucifer

Back