• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Monarch

Moriarty was fused with the Phantom of Der Freischutz (The Freeshooter0, who had seven magic bullets who would kill anyone they're shot at without fail, but the seventh will kill the one the wielder holds dearest.

Moriarty's plan was to get close to Ritsuka by rendering himself an amnesiac in order to use that seventh bullet. Due to his wish being to "destroy the world" as the ultimate crime, the last bullet took the form of a massive meteor.

He created the singularity to do this while bypassing Gaia's defense systems and the Counter Force.

I just thought it was worth mentioning, though the specifics depend on whether or not the meteor would actually destroy the planet or if the impact would just eradicate humanity and ruin the planet.

If it would be applied, we'd have to take into account the High 6-C Excalibur calc up there, which leads to weird scaling with High 6-C Berserker, and thus High 6-C everyone with A-rank strength, and thus 6-C Servants probably

Pretty sure the High 6-C Excalibur was for normal base Excalibur.

Emiya Alter was the one that blew up the meteor with ULW, Saber Alter just got rid of the fragments, since they were still going to cause major destruction and possibly kill Guda.

Pretty sure the singularity was victim of a Quantum Time-Lock thus No Gaia or Counter Force to defend the planet.

>Meteor meant to destroy the world

>Da Vinci: No Np can destroy the world

>Saber Alter destroys the meteor with her Np (alonside Edgy Emiya)

Oh, here's another thing.

Arjuna is Mountain level only at 10% of his power with Gandiva. Large Mountain level is only 10x higher than Mountain level.

Yeaaaaaaah, I know.

And it'd boost a bunch of Noble Phantasms.

It'd have some weird scaling issues.

I think that'd probably make sense...?

Altrouge fought her when she had her long hair and stole it during combat so she is comparable and Roa beat Altrouge. Dunno what we should do with Merem though.

If Merem's beasts are Divine Beast level he should be At least 7-A, I'd think.

Scaling based upon "A, EX, B." ranking is kinda flawed imo. I mean its not entirely wrong as their is SOME consistency with it, but sometimes we are shown otherwise.

and cross universal scaling is also wrong when some verses of nasuverse are standaone and should be considered seperate canons entirely. Fate/extra is one of those. Btw is this an admin only thread. If it is I am truly sorry to intrude? I didn't see that stated anywhere?

Should Karna be downgraded to at least 6-C with Brahmastra Kundala? Given the fact that Sieg was able to cancel it with Balming blasts, also the 6-C Arjuna calc. Brahmastra being implied to being one shot Jeanne even with her NP shouldn't give it a straight up 6-B rating even if it's a Anti-Country Noble Phnantasm, Parameter Rules would still make Stella superior so we can't scale it to Stella. Overall I think a At least 6-C rating would be better.

@Ram

Why would Stella be superior if Stella is a B+++ Rank Anti-Army/Anti Country Noble Phantasm while Brahmastra Kundala is an A+ Rank Anti-Country Noble Phantasm?

Parameter rules. While A rank is normally superior to B+ the + modifier can temporarily double its strength. Stella has 2 +modifiers so it can become 3x stronger while Brahmastra has one so it can only double its strength.

Using Nasu numbers the B++ is superior.

@Ram

I still find it iffy since the Anti-Country Rating of Arash is primarily due to its range and AoE according to the official description.

Yeah but it does have feats to back up the Country rating like deflecting Rhon blast. If that's true then I guess Brahmastra can scale. But we should get rid of the At least and just make it plain 6-B.

@Ram

I don't remind removing the At least prefix if no one else has anything else to say.

After looking at Stella's description and Moriarty's Noble Phantasm description it looks like Anti-Country is just a rating for the range and AOE a Noble Phantasm covers. I'm not sure if Brahmastra scales to Stella anymore. Even if we use ranks it still seems iffy, because everything else justifies an at least 6-C, likely higher rating.

Maybe.

It did help overpower the Dendera Electric Bulb though.

Brahmastra never scaled from Stella. It was rated as Country level for being Anti-Country.

I think Brahmastra should be downgraded to at least 6-C possibly higher with those that scale such as Arjuna and Rama also getting downgraded. Stella can stay at 6-B because deflecting Rhon and helping with overpowering Dendera.

@Ram

I don't see why a straight up Anti-Country NP < A Noble Phantasm that is Anti-Country by range.

Anti-Country from Moriarty's Noble Phantasm and Stella's description seems to a rating taht comes range and aoe. Not from power. Moriarty's Noble Phantasm says that if strengthened its range would let it be classed as Anti-Country/Anti-City.

@Ram

That does not necessarily correlate to a difference in power for Karna.

We have Anti-Army Noble Phantasms that have done as much damage as Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back