• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sage

I've been meaning to work on Quetz, but I'm not sure what to rate her at. I know she's at least as strong as a Divine Spirit when she first appears (so 5-B-ish) but how strong is she as a Servant?

I've also been planning to do Paracelsus and Tristan, but the latter's skills aren't translated.

Servant Quartz should probably get cookie cutter servant stats for lack of her feats. Babylonia Quetz 5-A, 4-C with Sun Stone and True Form 4-C possibly Higher blah blah blah some Extella quote about how Sun Gods are special cupcakes.

I plan on making Rama after I'm done with Apocrypha profiles and Ado Edem.

Cheated my way around. Is it good yet? Does it not look obviously shopped around the feet, sword tip, left arm and butt cape?

EDIT: I need a higher quality photo to get that left arm from. This one looks atrocious up close, though not so much at a distance. Anyone got a 1200x1800 or somewhere close size photo of Arthur standing at attention with a pose similar to this one?

Arthur proto3 final

@Gemmy

I think it's usable, but I don't have any such pictures on me to improve this. Personally, I think you could probably leave the Alexander-esque cape on.

Also, the "butt cape" is called a kilt.

Yeah, it's usable so long as it's not zoomed in or viewed at full size, but ehh. It disturbs me, but that's just me.

The 'kilt' was done in how I assume it would look like and the royal red cape he has, I removed because it was far too difficult to complete it with my lacking knowledge in photoshop.

Thank you for your work! It looks good.

Okay, so Achilles' page says that Akhilleus Kosmos tanked Vasavi Shakti, Karna's page said it destroyed it, and the TYPE-MOON wiki says that it didn't. What actually happened?

Well, the wording should be changed on both then. I can fix it.

Not related to Fate or anything, but I don't want to make a thread for something as minor as this, so can someone adjust the range for Type Venus? What her page says is "at least several hundred".

It shouldn't be. It's because of Arcueid being able to regenerate at the end of her route in Tsukihime, but it could be to a higher degree for Type Level characters. Biggest thing is I don't think we've seen it in action.

It's also based off of Arcueid's disembodied soul making herself a completely new body after Shiki ruined her other one by dicing it into 17 pieces. That took like a day, though, and weakened her drastically

@Prom

It doesn't help that she was already weakening herself by restraining her bloodlust.

Should Grand Assassin King Hassan be rated as At least 6-B, likely higher?

King Hassan was stated to be able to solo the Lion King meaning he can deal with Rhon blasts. He also brushed of Ozy attacking him with all his might which would logically include the Dendera beam.

Grand Servants are supposed to be massively superior to their normal counterparts and King Hassan even has supporting feats. It seems legit to me.

I'm not sure if anyone here is caught up to Fox Tail like I am, but Tamamo has a feat where she redirect's Violet's Mystic Eye abilities back onto her with the Eightfold Blessing of Amaterasu. Should this be added as Attack Reflection to her page?

https://imgur.com/a/B271b

@Galaxian

I'm not 100% sure we should be using Fox Tail as a source due to its numerous divergences from canon.

Granted, Kaleidoscope and I use an example from it on BB's page, but I'd like more input on this first.

I guess it depends and should be judged case by case since Fox tail has Gawain using Numerl as a shield and blocking Vasavi Shakti with it iirc which is game mechanics or something so that's why we don't count that. Also cause Numeral is not a shield and is no way in hell blocking Vasavi Shakti even if Karna was nerfed.

I mean... she's using a mirror to reflect an eye-based power. Why would this be attack reflection and not just the eye-based power being able to be reflected with a mirror.

@Prom

That's the most likely explanation now that I've looked over it. Violet even talks about how she would have shattered a normal mirror, so it's simply the mirror reflecting Violet's own Mystic Eyes.

Well Violet states that if it was a normal mirror that her attack would have completely destroyed it, but something about the properties of this one makes it do something different.

@Galaxian

The Occam's Razor explanation states that it's simply the reflection explanation, since Crack Ice evolved from the Mystic Eyes skill.

@Prom

If I recall correctly, the asteroid itself was intended to "destroy the world" as part of Moriarty's scheme.

Moriaty threw a meteor at the world?

Damn, Arthur C Doyle really decided to up the power of his verse, didn't he

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back