• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know and I wasn't talking about Vasavi Shakti.

I don't really know much about Fate/Extella.

I remember reading something about Sefar being comparable to Amaterasu.

At least 5-A seems fine for Nero and Tamamo though. Would this affect Gilgamesh and Enkidu's tiering?

Besides the hax changes that I proposed for Altera, Moon Crux Tamamo and Nero would be At least 5-A.

Sefar is split into two keys because she would have more strength when she beat all of the gods due to her Magic Absorption abilities. In the main story, she's At least 5-A because she hadn't absorbed all of that energy yet.

Saber Venus for Nero would be At least 5-A as well.

I noticed Mashu as the Shield only had Mountain level durability, shouldn't it be large Mountain via tanking Excalibur Morgan?

The Demon Gods should be downgraded to "At least 7-A", yes?

@Prom

For the most part, considering the fact they can tank continuous blows from people with Mountain level attacks.

Also, Mashu beat Lancelot with Arondight drawn if I remember correctly. What does that do for her AP?

Sounds good.

Mountain level Mash seems fiiiiiiiiine? Probably?

Mashu should probably be at least city level. She did solo a demon god but he was extremely weakened due to being away from solomons temple and because most of his cells were dying. She is generally not portrayed as the strongest hitter either so I don't think she should be ranked as stronger than Servants like Cu.

Didn't she get a power boost when that happened, though?

@Prom

She did get an Ascension, but I don't know how much that affects one's stats story-wise, since that's the only instance I can recall of an ascension happening in-story.

All of Mashu's Ascensions are canon, but her parameters don't change. Ascensions are supposed to make the Servant stronger in canon though, so maybe she just got an unquantifiable power boost and a skill boost.

Also, Lancelot wasn't really in the best mindset during that fight. What with some random enemy girl turning out to technically be his daughter and challenging him to a duel immediately after revealing it.

So I found some very interesting things from the Fate/Extra materials, that basically states that all gods/divine spirits have reality warping and can use it for things like manipulating the flow of time, altering events or manipulating causality. Divine Spirit servants can't use them without damaging themselves.

Authority

Authorities are special abilities that fall into a different category than Codecasts, Skills, and Noble Phantasms. An Authority is a power that is on the level of creating a world, and includes things like altering events, time-flow manipulation, and kingdom building. Authorities existed in the age known as the Age of Gods, which was about 6000 years ago, but after entering the Common Era human civilization advanced to the point where Authorities were no longer needed, and so Authorities became a relic of the past. Normal skills achieve a certain result based on some logical process or principle, but Authorities realize a result simply because the user has the right to do so. A God Spirit Class Servant should naturally possess Authorities, but to use them in the modern age requires a corresponding compensation to be paid (involving strain/damage inflicted on the user). In CCC the one who swallowed up Moon Cell has reached a level of power that is Authority class.

Part of Gae Bolg's Entry While it's strictly anti-personnel and specifically targeting the heart, it's a top-notch power that decides fate. It's a noble phantasm a step away from being an authority, but it's no surprise that it is for its welder Cu Chulainn is the child of a god.

Fate/Prototype Arthur's profile picture is cut halfway below the knees, so I was thinking of replacing it with a different one. So far, I rendered two images. Tell me what you guys think.

The left one is a fan art afaik, but it's close to the novel design. The right is from the anime art.

Saber proto
Saber proto2

It's annoying how he's the main MC of Fate Proto and yet, he's got the short end when it comes to hi-res images.

@Ramses Does that give every Divine Spirit Concept Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, and Reality Warping on a global scale?

@Galaxian

Only when they're actually at full power.

Human Francis Drake was able to defeat a gravely weakened Poseidon, for instance.

Amaterasu is one of the only Divine Spirits who is still powerful due to existing outside of the time axis and receiving regular offerings in Japan.

@Reppu Would this apply to Tamamo when she has her Mythological Mystic Code due to her nature as a goddess, and would she be able to use the Eightfold Blessing of Amaterasu to its fullest extent in that state?

@Galaxian

No. Mythological Mystic Code Tamamo embraces her original divinity, but due to the best of my knowledge it doesn't provide her former authority, since even 9-Tailed Tamamo isn't Amaterasu since they're still individual facets of the original.

GalaxianAegis said:
@Ramses Does that give every Divine Spirit Concept Manipulation, Space-Time Manipulation, and Reality Warping on a global scale?
They also get causality manipulation, but only full power divine spirits, Gods during AoG and Divine Spirit Servants like Ishtar gets this. Tamamo does not get it. But it should be noted that Divine Spirit Servant cannot use their authorities without massive backlash so they won't use it.

Promestein said:
Also, something I said on Saver's talk page; shouldn't he have a key for his appearance in Fate/Extra? He was beaten by the playable Servant there, so he should probably scale to regular Servant stats as a... Servant, and his true self would be 4-B.
Speaking of.

Anyways, should we give Shirou and Archer "possibly High 7-A" with UBW for matching Gilgamesh? Also, Archer being said to have weapons with a similar yield to Excalibur and claiming to being able to project something similar.

Perhaps it'd just be better to list Gate of Babylon as "7-A to High 7-A", given that most Noble Phantasms are 7-A (C-rank Noble Phantasms are Mountain level and those are below average), and Gilgamesh has things like Merodach and likely quite a few superior weapons, and scale UBW to that.

Probably but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be listed.

Excalibur's a lot different than Gae Bolg.

He only pulls it off without dying in Fate/Extra because he's in the Moon Cell and it's much weaker anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back