• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, looks like Massively Hypersonic would be most consistent.

No one really gets blitzed by Kingu in the Babylon Singularity, right?

I can see them scaling to this.

Yeah, I don't think so.

Gilgamesh would scale anyways and it's not like he's fast.

True. And we should probably add flight to his profile anywho, since he literally took off after Enkidu as soon as they sensed each other in Strange Fake.

Sounds good to me. We should wait for everyone else's input.

I'm totally fine with it.

Edit: Not sure how would aplly to lower tiers though. Also given the fact of Quetz statement of batting ishtar's Np...which has this speed...wouldn't this support MFTL combat speed, for top tiers like this two mentioned?

Well, most of the people that would scale to that scale to the MFTL+ feats, don't they?

Also, something I said on Saver's talk page; shouldn't he have a key for his appearance in Fate/Extra? He was beaten by the playable Servant there, so he should probably scale to regular Servant stats as a... Servant, and his true self would be 4-B.

I'm fine with the MHS speed, but not MHS+.

Servant Saver would be 7-A due to A rank strength and beating a bunch of servants while not fighting seriously. True self would still be 4-B.

And NEH is fine with it too.

So I think it'd be fine to start with revisions then, if everyone's ready?

Well, it'd... depend on the character? People without direct scaling or feats would just get "Comparable to other Servants".

FSN Servants get something like "can keep up with Saber and/or Gilgamesh".

Saber gets scaled to her prototype self. Gilgamesh gets scaled to Enkidu, the FSF calc, and his prototype self.

So everyone in Fate/Apocrypha would be scaling off Mordred, who fought Saber at her peak, right?

Meanwhile, everyone would be scaling off Gilgamesh in Grand Order and Zero.

Yeah, that seems fine.

I'll get to the Tsukihime, FSN, and FZ pages later today. (I'll revise the FZ ones alongside everything else).

@ramesses

By our Wiki's standards, the ability to escape the confines of space and time far exceeds every other feat in Fate.

Reppu, can you make a blog post for that Enkidu calc so we can link to it normally?

Should Lancer and Rider keep the "at least" or just be normally Massively Hypersonic?

@Prom

Nah, there's no mention of Pashupata, but I think it's referring to Arjuna's Interlude, where he slaughters a bunch of bandits so badly that he accidentally burns the entire forest down around him.

Oh, huh. I saw Pashupata mentioned so I thought that was it.

"The Noble Phantasm he used, Pahupata, is an omnidirectioal blast (also some Buddhist ascension thingie but I don't think it works on trees)"

That'd seem like an outlier otherwise

@Prom

Well, Pashupata is inherently hax based, since it judges whether or not the target is ready to be released from the cycle of reincarnation before nuking them into oblivion.

Also, I missed that statement.

I know, and I guessed that.

6-B is kind of an arbitrary tiering then.

It's an outlier then, anyways (assuming it was done all at once).

Judging by his lines before destroying the forest, it does seem like he used Pashupata.

In the Interlude he says "O Shiva, God of Destruction, mete heavenly punishment with thy power!" before nuking everything, and his in-game chant when using Pashupata is "Expanding sacred domain. Spatial fixation, divine punishment enforcement limits... all approved. By the wrath of Shiva, here ends thy life." So no exactly the same, but similar enough, i think.

@NEH

Fair enough, but given that Shiva > Surya in the Hindu Hierarchy, it only makes sense that their NP would be at least equal.

Is Karna's NP powered by Surya, I thought it was Brahma since it's Brahmastra.

@Prom

Hmmm... you're right. But it should be noted that Pashupata is the strongest weapon in Hindu mythology and personally wielded by the God of Destruction, Shiva, whose counterparts are Brahma and Vishnu as the three most important gods in the pantheon.

Thus they should still be equal.

For the record, Ravanastra is said to be so powerful that it couldn't be countered by any astra of Devas, Asura, or Humans (Rama only counters it by making up a new astra just for that purpose), so I'm not sure if that's an entirely accurate statement but yeah, I'm fine with them being equal.

@Matt

It's seems like Hindu Mythology has a lot of things involving "the strongest" and "can't be stopped", so it's probably best just to cross-scale for now.

Shrugs. It's not like Fate's gonna follow mythology perfectly so it's not like it's all that relevant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back