• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fate/Grand Order: Upgrade to three servants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raikou got a AP buff with Mystery killer and Mana Burst, and further higher with Ox-King Storm Call - The Inescapable Net of Heaven (this one still need to be argued for either High 6-C or Low 6-B)
I was futher thinking about the tier of her NP and yes, have to be one of the two, High 6-C because of multiplier with buffs or scale it to others Rank B++ NP like Stella which would make it Low 6-B. While one can be against scale it to Stella because Arash die after use it, Raikou compensate for that with a charge of divine power, both are Rank B++ and as explained in the parameters rules such abilities can surpass the power of Rank A+, so this mean that is valid a Low 6-B with it, though to reach that level is probably needed the buff of Mystery Killer.

What do you think?

How about combined them? High 6-C for the four weapons and Low 6-B for the final blow in Ox-Storm Call sequence?
I honestly think that is good because although the final blow is the main part of the attack the rest of the clones are also part of the NP and are buffed by the own buffs of Raikou + the buffs of each weapon.

Yes me I play tons of Fate all the time, it has Avengers like Iron Man and also the pink hair trap meme

Lol I'll try to see if I can convince the supporters I know to input here.

Okay. Thank you.

Discussion Moderators are supposed to help out in cases like this, when nobody else is available though.

I think verse familiarity is a factor in regards to scaling feata and whatnot.

I CAN help, but I should be like, absolute last resort possible

I don't think that almost any of the knowledgeable members that I called earlier have replied, but I can try again.

Can somebody summarise who agree with what here please?

please god may people stop asking me to respond to a verse I am no longer involved in

i haven't kept up with fate in years

Well, you need to remove your username from the verse page and knowledgeable members list for me to remember that.

I usually go there first, but if there are not enough members listed there, or I need more staff, I use the verse pages as well.

Well I can't say much given I don't know the verse scaling but if Rank A+ things in this verse are Low 6-B then I don't have a problem with it. Same for the cataclysmic impact event.

Using rank for scaling is still peepeepoopoo, stinky doodoo

I guess the op makes sense all things considered, yeah. I agree

Last edited:
What has been accepted above can probably be applied, yes.
Right now I'm gonna work and I have some fear about make grammatical mistakes, so can some else do it?

This are the accepted things:

Raikou: 6-C, higher against mystical beings with Mystery Killer, higher with Mana Burst, High 6-C with the clones of Ox-King Storm Call - The Inescapable Net of Heaven and Low 6-B with the final blow.

Quetz: 6-C, higher with Quetzalcoatl, High 6-B, possible High 6-A with Xiuhcoatl. Unknown with Piedra del Sol

And a 'higher with Imperial Privilege' to every user of Imperial Privilege, so:

Nero: and Nero Bride: 6-C, higher with Imperial Privilege, higher with Laus Saint Claudius and Fax Caelestis.
Also give Nero plot manip, or we wait until
Romulus: 6-C, higher with Natural Body, Low 6-B with Magna Voluisse Magnum
Romulus-Quirinus: 6-C, higher with Throne of Quirinus (his IP in this form), higher with Apotheosis, Low 6-B with Nine Lives Roma, at least Low 6-B, likely Low 1-C, possibly higher with Per Aspera Ad Astra
Caligula: 6-C, higher with Imperial Privilege
Ozymandias: 6-C, higher with Imperial Privilege, at least 6-C with Sphinxes, higher with the Sphinx Wehem-Mesut, Low 6-B with Mesektet, 6-A with Ramesseum Tentyris the Dendera Light Bulb, higher with last resort attack
Cleopatra: 6-C, higher with Imperial Privilege, higher with Uraeus Astrape
Wu Zetian: 6-C, higher with Imperial Privilege, higher with Gàomì Luózhī Jīng

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back