• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fan made/non canon version of your favorite character that makes that character way higher in the tiering system then it is canonically?

Me? I did have some 6D multiversal shenanigans for Dawn mainly to pawn off how final bosses in RPGs be. Yeah, I had an actual Total Drama RPG in mind that only made it into the first hubworld. I had Gwen as the protag. The final boss would be a three-phaser: one where Ella (having unlocked a more Super Saiyan-looking deal from her Dragon part) goes 1v1 against Dawn, one where the party goes up against Dawn and Yggdrasil (which Dawn intended to use to erase and rewrite all of canonicity and fanfiction, which Dawn would explain would all amount to one 6D multiversal complex), and one where the gang goes up against Dawn, who had transformed into a state where her hair went white and her eyes went silvery.

As for others... This one I found might be wanking Chowder a bit.:

I know of multiple fan made versions of Gordon that are way more powerful than Canon Gordon.

Void Monarch has a sword made of Big Mõrt bones, Big Mõrt should be comparable to the elder gods beingh their companion, the elder Gods are the a manifestation of the Player playing the game as show by us reviving Black beard, so every one in the TOP tier of the TABS verse is at least 1-A for comapring to us

Back