• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, just two questions: 1) If August and Irene are MHS, why not Zeref and FDK Natsu?

2) Despite the fact that they're top tiers, shouldn't be the others Spriggan get scale from August and Irene? Something like "Likely High Hypersonic+" or something like that?

KaenDragneel123 said:
Wait, just two questions: 1) If August and Irene are MHS, why not Zeref and FDK Natsu?
2) Despite the fact that they're top tiers, shouldn't be the others Spriggan get scale from August and Irene? Something like "Likely High Hypersonic+" or something like that?
1) IDK. That's a good question, actually.

2) Not until they show feats of that level.

NotEvenHuman said:
2) Not until they show feats of that level.
Most likely Brandish >:[

Although, caughting August off guard is something, right? I mean, she attack right in front of his eyes And feats like this has been accepted (like Ruby Rose's case)

Hmm, i don't remember the particular scene in which Ruby caught Neo off guard, but she also has fought on par with Neo anyway.

Brandish's case is a bit different. Brandish's magic seems to work instantly with small objects like swords, so it's more like Brandish pointed the dagger at him and enlarged it, so August already had a sword in his chest before he could do anything rather than her enlarging the sword and then stabbing him.

There's also the fact that Brandish has known August since she was a child, and treats him as if he was her grandfather. Sometimes, a situation feels so weird and out of place that we fail to react for a few seconds, and i doubt August would even consider Brandish doing something like that to him. So that's another explanation.

@Aizen August and Irene are already MHS due to August blocking Laxus's attack. The link for the MHS Laxus attack speed should be on Laxus's profile.

Reacting to lightning doesn't make you MHS. it grants you reactions if he hadn't moved, but those reactions can be quite underwhelming, like for say: Iroh's lightning feat from Avatar is like subsonic+

August blocked Laxus's attack by making a barrier around Ajeel, and August himself only showed up on-screen after FT had already left. So we don't know if he moved or not. I don't think he would need to move in order to make a barrier though.

Hm. do you be able to link me to the scan of when this happened? just so I actually know where this comes from

Considering how far away Laxus is, and the fact we don't see when the barrier comes up, that feat is worth.. just about nothing me thinks.

We went through the lightning feats a few months ago and it was decided the lack of a cloud makes Laxus feats dubious for lightning calcs.

@HokageMangaVox It didn't. That's why it's not Island level.

This is getting a bit confusing. Why did you post that map of Fiore?

so what does this mean? the Makarov himself said it's natural energy

http://www1.mangafreak.net/Read1_Fairy_Tail_2_22

in Episode 142: The Battle of Dissonance (Filler Canon) like the name says is canonical made by propio Hiro has made the bickslow that is reacting to a real lightning, the magic of his opponent was to control the climate weather effects, so what we have here and people who like to minimize the fairy tail of verse

It was never seen coming from a cloud and dodged. In fact, in his most recent fight, one of the Spriggan 12 could NOT dodge it.

And anything not from a cloud is typically considered magic, so no.

Are there any calls for Mard Geer dodging Meteor blade? It was shown that it almost reached the horizon in like a second.

Same with Hades reacting to Natsu' s roar which traveled the length of Tenrou island in again about a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back