• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, did you know that this would be an upgrade for... ALL the (current) characters?

I mean, for example,

Irene and August are top tier Spriggan: Large Country level

Other Spriggan: Country level (not too far from them)

Now, did you remember than Base Natsu, Lucy with Leo's Dress, Erza, Gajeel and DF Wendy briefly found the Spriggan?

That shouldn't be Small Country?

Just saying.

I can't believe this is coming up again.....

Kaen, we already talked about this in the thread i linked in the OP. Could you please go there and read the discussion? Because i'm not having this discussion again.

Brandish's feat was accepted some time ago. It's in her profile, dude.

@KaenDragneel123 As far as I know its currently accepted as hax as opposed to direct AP, so it doesn't scale to anyone or her other moves.

@Omega998 Even if the timeframe was less than a minute, at the speeds these characters move/fight a minute is a massive amount of time.

NotEvenHuman said:
I can't believe this is coming up again.....
Kaen, we already discussed this in the thread i linked in the OP. Could you please go there and read the discussion? Because i'm not having this discussion again.

Brandish's feat was accepted some time ago. It's in her profile, dude.
I'll do it. (Not necessity of act like my superior, jeez)

@Kaen I wasn't trying to act superior. Sorry if i came off like that. My patience has been much lower than usual lately.

Well Universe One isnt similar to brandish magic, itreorgnizes everytnig in that area , i would call it teleportation of evertyning located there randomly and having byproduct of destroying 19/20 ofo Fiore. Its not move to deal dmg but it actually can be used to destruct things, but is limited to landscape. Maybe a least 7-A, High 6-B with that spell and unusable in direct combat, with preparation.

Hmmm irene use his magic at the same time gajeel was fighting bradman 4 page later zeref comments about irene...for this upgrade i can see irene is hight country lvl,possibly higher with hax...well we can upgrade anytime we want i guess...i can see 2 thing that can be upgrade

As I have previously stated, I currently disagree with this upgrade because of the multiple reasons stated above.

But there is a possibility that Irene will provide more feats of a similar calibre in the fights she will inevitably have later on, since she is still an active player in the war. Therefore I suggest we close this thread for now and restart (and conclude) this discussion after Irene has been defeated and has showed the full extent of her abilities.

I actually doubt the series will do anything this destructive again. Irene's feat might not be proven at all because the creator probably won't show something that destroys a country in one shot again.

As for your reasons, anything is up for debate at this point. Personally, a bunch of characters turning Large Country level doesn't seem so pressing. Maybe that's just me though.

I'll try to just watch unless we start debating again.

For one thing, I will never agree to scaling the other spriggans off this...never. It's just not credible when it was always stated they were far below the top two and that August stands in a different realm compared to them.

As for the feat itself, the "calc" is really just looking at the area of effect, not of any energy output, because there isn't some way of measuring the energy of this. Hence, we can't really call it AP by any means...

Well, since someone is arguing. I guess there is something to say. Also, I apologize in advance that this is very long.

"For one thing, I will never agree to scaling the other spriggans off this...never. It's just not credible when it was always stated they were far below the top two and that August stands in a different realm compared to them."

I believe you are entirely incorrect. While it is true that August and Irene are stated to be above the other 10 Spriggan 12 members, logically the difference in power cannot be that big. Canonically speaking, Brandish stated all the Spriggan 12 were of the same caliber. So, even if August and Irene are stronger than the others, that doesn't mean they are very far behind. This has actually already been up for debate. Someone said that the other Spriggan 12 can't be on the same level because Acnologia one-shoted God Serena. While God Serena was indeed one-shoted, it was during mid-conversation as Serena was talking. He was likely caught off guard.

Serena's death is also a reveal of Acnologia's potential plans. He did mention the Dragon King Festival.

Besides, are you aware of the gap? 7-B to High 6-B? That's a very big difference. From City to Large Country? That doesn't seem realistic against the facts. Sure, I can agree that August and Irene are above the other 10. Everyone knows this, but that difference is far too large. If the other 10 were scaled to Brandish's hax feat (6-C), just maybe it would be okay if August and Irene were High 6-B, but the other Spriggan 12 members are at 7-B. The difference is far too large. They are an entire tier away from August and Irene. No. I don't agree, that's too illogical.

Also, I think you are exaggerating it a bit. I don't remember anyone in FT stating the difference to be as large you are implying it to be.

"As for the feat itself, the "calc" is really just looking at the area of effect, not of any energy output, because there isn't some way of measuring the energy of this. Hence, we can't really call it AP by any means..."

Area of effect? No no, I don't think Area of Effects destroy countries. Most of Fiore (from what we see) is gone. From what it looks like, Irene used some large scale reality warping technique using her World Reconstruction Magic. It stops being an AoE once something get's destroyed.

Definition: Area of effect (or AoE) is a term used in many role-playing and strategy games to describe attacks or spells that can affect multiple targets within a specified area. Examples: aggroing other mobs, slowing, ability reduction, etc. (Notice how effects are passive, not active attacks)

Destroying something on such a large scale is not an area of effect. It's an actual attack. Granted it didn't hurt anyone, but it destroyed an entire country. Nope. I can't agree with you there either. Effects are not that destructive. It has to be an AP.

Unless I got the definition wrong. Feel free to debate.

I just going to leave this here...

Not Jim Sterling said:
Yeah, it's different, like why he need to change his form if he not gaining anything? also that was old information that is incorrect since later she said that only august that can match Irene, also you see god serena? the one who get blitz and one shot by acno even his magic is basically stronger to dragons and dragons magic is weaker to him?
Not Jim Sterling said:
and god serena(who his magic is basically stronger to dragons and dragons magic is weaker to him) make it clear that some spriggans<<<<<<<<<<<The other, like the spriggans can be scaled to brandish(why she is 6-C and other is 7-B?) but NOT from irene
Not Jim Sterling said:
Why not? we have Brandish who is 6-C and the other is 7-B, and by that logic irene can be large country level by hax.

And god serena is fully ready for any incoming attack, he even said that he has looking forward for this.

@Alakabamm Would you be interested in calculating the energy needed to shrink a country of the size that DontTalk calculated in his blog post, too 1/20th of the original size?

Area of effect stops being to be area of effect once it destroys things in a large area? Wtf am I reading?

When I destroy a window it also has an area of effect. Window sized when I destroy an entire country it's also an area of effect.

I really would like to hear where you get your definition of "area of effect only is passive"

That's completely and utterly wrong. The area of Effect is exactly what it says it is. The area of effect of a given attack. Regardless what it's traits are

As for the feat: we are circling around the same points now Without getting anywhere

I would support what another user has proposed: waiting for the rest of eileen to show us what she is capable of before re-opening this thread

Well, it might be useful to know the required energy of her spell, even if we end up listing it as hax.

Can you link to the calculations, and possibly ask for input regarding which, if any, that we should use from the rest of the calculation group?

Area of effect stops being to be area of effect once it destroys things in a large area? Wtf am I reading?

Jesus christ I just lose couple of my brain cells...

RavenSupreme said:
When I destroy a window it also has an area of effect. Window sized when I destroy an entire country it's also an area of effect.

I really would like to hear where you get your definition of "area of effect only is passive"

That's completely and utterly wrong. The area of Effect is exactly what it says it is. The area of effect of a given attack. Regardless what it's traits are

As for the feat: we are circling around the same points now Without getting anywhere

I would support what another user has proposed: waiting for the rest of eileen to show us what she is capable of before re-opening this thread
I meant the above post Raven

lord luminous

"Area of effect? No no, I don't think Area of Effects destroy countries. Most of Fiore (from what we see) is gone. From what it looks like, Irene used some large scale reality warping technique using her World Reconstruction Magic. It stops being an AoE once something get's destroyed."

LordLuminous said:
1) While it is true that August and Irene are stated to be above the other 10 Spriggan 12 members, logically the difference in power cannot be that big.

2) Canonically speaking, Brandish stated all the Spriggan 12 were of the same caliber.

3) Someone said that the other Spriggan 12 can't be on the same level because Acnologia one-shoted God Serena. While God Serena was indeed one-shoted, it was during mid-conversation as Serena was talking. He was likely caught off guard.

4) If the other 10 were scaled to Brandish's hax feat (6-C), just maybe it would be okay if August and Irene were High 6-B, but the other Spriggan 12 members are at 7-B.

5) Also, I think you are exaggerating it a bit. I don't remember anyone in FT stating the difference to be as large you are implying it to be.
1) It can be though and has been for other series.

2) I don't think that nullifies multiple statements of August and his equal Irene being in a different dimension entirely multiple times

3) God Serena was both blitzed and one-shotted...if they were at a similar tier, he could at least tank one blow but he just straight up died. There is a huge gap there clearly.

4) I just don't know if there is enough evidence for people at Spriggan 12 level being Island level....feats just don't seem to line up.

5) "Dimensions apart" and "in a whole other class" were terms used to describe the difference.

Don't care much for the AoE thing if Raven has some calcs that aren't AoE anyways.

before i post it in a blog here is the version of iwandesu

this chick basically mashed up the country in a way it became 1/20 of its original size there was no minimization as she states compressio which means we are either dealing with atomic compression or just compressive strenght let's do both because im sure none of us want the former as you can see above fiore width is 4324.456140 km and its lenght is around 7365.30227 km i dont have the patience to get some complicated area so lets just do the cylinder of the average between those 2 so 5844.8792 km average global elevation is apparently 840 m https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_average_elevatio area of the cylinder is going to be (5844879.2/2)^2 x pi= 2.68312534e13 m^2 now we multiply by 840 V=2.68312534e13 x 840 V=2.25382529e16 m^3 now we need to take away 1/20 of this 2.25382529e16/20=1.12691264e15 m^3 2.25382529e16-1.12691264e15=2.14113403e16 m^3 thats our destroyed volume now things got kinda troublesome rock atomization is 30852.2j/cc pulverization is 214j/cc E=2.14113403e16x 10^6 x 214 ELE=4.58202682e24 joules EHE=2.25382529e16 x 10^6 x 30852.2 EHE=6.95354686e26 joules or around 1.09-166.20 petatons of tnt

---

we basically can redo the entire thing with our scaled size of fiore. will be a similar result i guess

But did she "destroy it" or just "displace it"? She could have theoretically mashed it into two countries, one with 95% of the landmass and another with 5% of the landmass. She also could have distributed it globally. Doesn't quite say..

Trinimac15 said:
RavenSupreme said:
it was said she shrinked it if i recall correctly. so no replacing etc.
No translation sais she compresed it not shrink
Same thing really.

And yea you might as well use pulverization since that is just rock compressive strength.....hmmmm

Let's wait until after Raven has set up his blog post, and asked the calculation group for input.

im making myself to the way to "my pc" now. gonna do the blog and a scaling proposal then. expect it to be ready in a few hours. trying to make it as soon as possible since a popular series as ft needs quick clarification on its tierings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back