• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not know how Acnologia destroyed a country. He might just have devastated it, given that his actual on-page feats have been much lower.

@Antvasima

I have a question about the Dragons speed, why are they ranked as MH when they should be higher? They should be over mach 1000

I do not know, but you need proof for any changes, and I seem to recall that our calculation team handled the matter long ago.

Antvasima said:
I do not know, but you need proof for any changes, and I seem to recall that our calculation team handled the matter long ago.
The calc "ok" what i don't understand is why you guy's whent with the 5 minute time frame which isn't correct. Hell even the anime had the feat in under 2 minutes.

KuuIchigo said:
Because the anime is non-canon...
Actually the entire Tartaros arc was canon, but im not saying that the anime time should be used.

Why is 5 minutes no no? One Natsu was on his knees thought the entire feat why would he stay like that for 5 minutes? Makes no sense

Second the Face where disappearing in moments. Here is when it starts http://a.*************/store/manga/246/38-412.0/compressed/m020-021.jpg?v=1418089684 Next panel almost all the Face on Fiore are gone http://a.*************/store/manga/246/38-412.0/compressed/m022.jpg?v=1418089684 Than there were a couple of pages with the Dragons destroying Face's

5 minutes is preposterous 1 minute was fine

The feat took place in between chapters. It did not take place in-between pages as you claim. 5 minutes is easily reasonable.

You seem to be confusing Fiore with Ishgar.

Also, IIRC, we use the low-end when a calc has an assumed timeframe.

Just look at this. This feat took 2 pages, but the assumed timeframe is 20 minutes. You would think in a war people wouldn't be staring/standing around for 20 minutes. So since there is no timeframe, we use the highest assumed timeframe.

Alakabamm said:
The feat took place in between chapters. It did not take place in-between pages as you claim. 5 minutes is easily reasonable.

You seem to be confusing Fiore with Ishgar.
The feat started specifically on chapter 412 page 19 and it ended in Chapter 413 page 2

Not even a full chapter it very much happened in just a couple of pages.

I'm not confusing anything, I was jus saying that the Dragons cleared Fiore in moments.

No, they didn't. There is not a single indication that it took moments and Fiore is also not the principle distance discussed in the calc. Fiore is a mere fraction of Ishgar.

Alakabamm said:
No, they didn't. There is not a single indication that it took moments and Fiore is also not the principle distance discussed in the calc. Fiore is a mere fraction of Ishgar.
Dude it happened right after Grandine hit the first Face( you can literally see Wendy saying her name than next panel most of them are gone than Happy says "What's going on the icons are disappearing") meaning it didn't took long that happened in seconds.

I know that, i was just saying that they cleared Fiore in a really small time frame.And to be honest Iwan could of used a better method to calc the feat instead of the one he used.

I personally recommend that Acnologia be upgraded to 6-C given that he most certainly would have destroyed Tenrou Island if not for Mavis Vermillion's intervention (otherwise why would have Mavis have covered all of Tenrou Island with the Fairy Sphere). If not how about likely 6-C?

The destruction of Tenrou Island isn't impressive at all, i calced it a while ago and the result was City level.It's simply not big enough to get an Island level result.

Kkapoios said:
The destruction of Tenrou Island isn't impressive at all, i calced it a while ago and the result was City level.It's simply not big enough to get an Island level result.
No offense but your calc wasent good more like what you used to scale Tenrou island was bull.

I'll tell you why later when i wake up

No offense taken.Just do the calc for yourself, post it and let the rest of the calc group evaluate it.

Kkapoios said:
No offense taken.Just do the calc for yourself, post it and let the rest of the calc group evaluate it.
would do it myself but my computer is broken so all i can do now is sudgest stuff.

To Be honest your calc was good but you shouldn't have used Acnologia to scale, his size is always drown different and by your calc the Mountains in tenrou are not even 100 meters tall that would be very wierd, not to mention that Tenrou has a large forest witn trees that are over or nearly 100 meters, there are panels where you can get a better scaling.

Or you could have used Angular size calculator to find out tbe size.

I Honestly shouldn't be saying anything

I don't get your last comment but ok.....

Yeah Acnologia's size is inconsistent but this happens in pretty much every verse.

Kkapoios said:
I don't get your last comment but ok.....

Yeah Acnologia's size is inconsistent but this happens in pretty much every verse.
Oh that i shouldn't be saying anything because it makes me feel like im being a jackass lol.

I know tbats why we always be looking for the most consitent images to scale from.

ok ive more upgrades i think in chap 503 natsu could destroy a god ,"dimaria", which he was imune to her time-space so it means is it imune to irene since dimaria shes the god of time??

like its sayin he could surpass a god. so i believe we dont know if natsu can blow a city or a planet with his new demon form, just wondering.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back