• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the speed has sense since weakened Erza isn't that far away from that speed, but this is something calculation group knows how to handle...

Plus that 1 second honestly I would say like 5-10 seconds to make it legit but you need to ask for evaluation.

Thou again there is nothing in between and we already see everyone looking at the sky so I don't know...

Plus that casual... He was bloodlusted like never before.

Do we need a rule for Fairy Tail threads as well? I could've sworn we said we'd worry about any changes once FT ended.....

@Aiden

Do you know at which point this feat took place? Because it could be a good supporting feat.

@Everlasting

Also using the 1 panel = 1 second rule we get the same. There are more factors pointing towards one second than others.

@howard

Regardless, more factors point towards it than more than 2 seconds.

It happens in an instant and everyone is in the same position

I think 30 to 10 seconds is reasonable. I prefer 10 seconds more then 30 but both are fine. I'm not behind 1 or 2 seconds

Anything above 5 seconds is illogical imo.

As soon as Erza goes down, Kagura rushes to help her up while Jellal is obviously mad. Neinhart was surprised and then immediately looks up. The fact that Neinhart is surprised as soon as Jellal finishes saying "he's gonna commit one more sin", means it can't be much longer than that. And none of them have moved from their positions.

Saying it took 30 seconds is just nonsense.

I also think 10-30 seconds is too long. While I agree that 1 second might be pushing it, it should be at least 5 seconds. Anything more than that seems illogical to me

Hold up. Are you trying to say, it took 5 seconds when Neinhart had just exclaimed a second before the clouds parted.

http://www3.mangafreak.net/Read1_Fairy_Tail_483_4

(Last Panel)

And immediately on the next page the clouds had parted. And what's more is that everyone was in the same positio

It's consistent with the fact that Jellal managed to push back Human & Dragon Acnologia

He didn't push Acnologia in neither cases the human Acnologia simply dodged his attack while when he attacked the dragon form he simply tanked it moving his neck a little backwards and nothing else.

So you are telling me Neinhart realized what Jellal was doing 5 Seconds early, everyone stopped what they were doing for 5 seconds straight and just waited? So if anything that is illogical.

3 second timeframe is an unrealistic lowball and that's the highest you can logically argue

See this is why assumed timeframes are shit.

I remember back when we had to use 20 mins assumed timeframes.

^That's why there was a thread about this apparently. Assuming timeframes when we already have them from an anime adaption is kinda stupid if you ask me.

One second and a half is large mountain btw. Literally only one second yields island level AP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back