• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Neo Eclipse, Two Years Later

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I think low 2c will be very low compared to what Zeref did. I would like to present some arguments on this and make at least 2c possibly 2a

Even if we consider Ultear's definition of an infinite universe inadequate, it should be at least 2c since Edolas is in our universes like Elentir.

What do you think?

First of all, I think low 2c will be very low compared to what Zeref did. I would like to present some arguments on this and make at least 2c possibly 2a

Even if we consider Ultear's definition of an infinite universe inadequate, it should be at least 2c since Edolas is in our universes like Elentir.

What do you think?

I agree, it looks good.

If you look at the second link I posted, it says that affecting the main timeline affects all other timelines.
This is only in the context of destroying the Eclipse Gate, a time travel machine. It’s not a general case

This is only in the context of destroying the Eclipse Gate, a time travel machine. It’s not a general case
That is not the only thing that is meant here, what is meant here is that no matter what happens, it will affect other timelines in the main timeline.

What do you think?

I agree. quite logical

I agree with LordGriffin that High 3-A seems most fitting for this. Low 2-C specifies the "entire" past, present and future.

I agree with LordGriffin that High 3-A seems most fitting for this. Low 2-C specifies the "entire" past, present and future.
Would Zeref stating that the entire world will crumble away and that a new world will replace it influence this vote, or nah?

@CloverDragon03 As far as I can see, he has already accepted enough staff, shouldn't the crt be switched off and the profile changed?
There’s a split in whether to give it a High 3-A rating or a Low 2-C rating, and we need at least 48 hours to pass anyway (though the thread could potentially go on longer than that)

That is not the only thing that is meant here, what is meant here is that no matter what happens, it will affect other timelines in the main timeline.
It doesn't say that. It says that destroying the Eclipse Gate will destroy it in the future timelines, which makes sense as it's what connects timelines together.

What do you think?

Now I looked at what zeinx said and I agree with what he said, I think it should be 2c or 2a.

I've read the scan. This is not sufficient evidence, as this is only in the context of destroying the Eclipse Gate and nothing else. Zeref is only affecting the current timeline

I've read the scan. This is not sufficient evidence, as this is only in the context of destroying the Eclipse Gate and nothing else. Zeref is only affecting the current timeline
For example, I can give an example like this: If Natsu dies in our main timeline, it will also affect other timelines. The only thing that is meant here is definitely not the eclipse gate but cosmology in general.

Things that happen in the main timeline affect other timelines

For this reason, Zeref's success should not be low 2C, but at least 2C, probably 2A.

For example, I can give an example like this: If Natsu dies in our main timeline, it will also affect other timelines. The only thing that is meant here is definitely not the eclipse gate but cosmology in general.

Things that happen in the main timeline affect other timelines

For this reason, Zeref's success should not be low 2C, but at least 2C, probably 2A.
This is only the case for the Eclipse Gate. Extrapolating that to mean literally anything else just isn’t supported based on this one scan. Sorry, but I will not repeat myself on this matter.

The page should be updated to be clearer then.
The page does specify that.
To meet these criteria, the entire timeline must be destroyed or created, taking into account all moments in time.
You need to destroy the entire past, present and future.
Resetting time should not even be an AP feat and if we are to quantify this 400 years is just High 3-A.

Last edited:
The page does specify that
You need to destroy the entire past, present and future.
Resetting time should not even be an AP feat and if we are to quantify this 400 years is just High 3-A.
zeref says that the world (in the sense of the universe) will be destroyed, and this is supported by the scans I posted above. it also resets time and affects space-time to a great extent.

zeref says that the world (in the sense of the universe) will be destroyed, and this is supported by the scans I posted above. it also resets time and affects space-time to a great extent.
That's why we have context, the context been 400 years would be gone not that the universe gets destroyed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back