• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well first, a lot of the profiles have laughable scalings.

Natsu is 7-A scaling from a Low 7-B+ feat, for example. Why is that even mentioned if it doesn't affect his stats?

In agreement for the Downgrade: 10 ( Me, Cin, Gargoyle, Aizen, Glass Shadow, Fllf, JS, Dragon, Bepo.)

Disagreement for the Downgrade: 0

@Knightofannihilation666 so if a char is 7-A, and if someone else stomps said character, but doesn't have any higher feats above 7-A, they won't be upgraded higher than 7-A? Certain chars get upgraded to another tier simply because they stomped a certain char with ease despite there being no feats above said tier. I think at least 7-A is the safest route.

Since you're seemingly new here I'll explain this to you. Dude you aren't understanding. They aren't 7-A to begin with. And no you'd need to stomp multiple people in your tier who in turn stomp other characters in their tier to even be considered for a tier jump. Here we have 51 Megaton characters magically being 7-A, then then skipping 7-A+ all the way to High 7-A with proper justifications.

But you just said that you were ok to some extent about 7-A mard in his demon form, spriggan are stronger than him so they are definitely 7-A. I'll agree on the not high 7-A but the people 7-A should be there. I'm not new I just lost my old acc, so just been checking profiles

I'm fine with everyone who's currently High 7-A being a "Possibly." 7-A and that's being generous as they scale from someone who is only 51 Megatons. Not even City+. The scaling is still wonky but i can settle with this despite it still being wrong to an extent.

There are some characters I don't fully agree with being where they are like Minerva, rogue, but they only fought historia versions if I'm correct which weakens em a lot. A base Mira>= Jacob historia.

Also this seems to be practically concluded. So would anyone mind helping find out all the characters who are effected by this?

@Knight

Erza Scarlet

Natsu Dragneel

Possibly the Spriggan 12

Gray Fullbuster

Gajeel Redfox

Wendy Marvell

Mirajane Strauss

Elfman Strauss

Juvia Lockster

Laxus Dreyar

Rogue Cheney

Sting Eucliffe

Jellal Fernandez

Glass thank you my dude. Should we get an admin to comment here? We need profiles unlocked and I don't wanna make it look like we're vandalizing pages.

I have an idea of what characters should be affected but I need to know where they are being downgraded to, you said being generous the high 7-A might get a possibly, do you still stand by that?

Everyone who is 7-B+ gets bumped down to "At Least 7-B." Everyone who is 7-A gets bumped down to 7-B+ and everyone who is High 7-A gets bumped down to "Possibly 7-A."

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Glass thank you my dude. Should we get an admin to comment here? We need profiles unlocked and I don't wanna make it look like we're vandalizing pages.
Anytime, also I can get an Admin to look at this downgrade if you want.

@Homu - it WAS, but then stuff like "No evidence of the entire lake vaped", "Wrong lake size", and other stuff poured in, and someone else proved it was a City+ feat instead... so yeh...

Can you not do that shit here?

Can you not exaggerate and just leave it be? I had no idea that it caused such turmoil.

Invel is 7-A on his profile because it says he covered a huge area of fiore with snow, esdeath did the same but with a country but she's not a solid 6-B, only as environmental. Is it the same for him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back