• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No just because Esdeath has a 6-B feat doesn't mean we give other characters the same statistics.

If someone can stomp a 7-B+ being then they should be 7-A.

Mard should be likely 7-A in his true form imo, brandish was stated to be on a whole different level from any enemy the fought so the spriggan should be 7-A from that. All the high 7-A in my opinion should be at least 7-A in my opinion. Minerva, rogue, and meredy were fighting on par with historia spriggan, but mirajane can fight evenly with one in just her base form, so that shows they got weaker. So the people that are 7-A from fighting historia spriggan should be city level+.

I'm hesitant to accept True Mard as 7-A, however i suppose people who are that much stronger could be " At least 7-B+, possibly 7-A."

CinCameron20 said:
@Burning - Oh, you're right... they'd have to be 53.2MT to be City+.

Just City level then <_<
No they wouldn't...

100 - 6.3 = 93.7

93.7 / 2 = 46.85.

They'd need to be above 46.85 Megatons.

I was up for downgrading high 7-A to at least 7-A time ago so I'm fine with that.

Brandish on the other side was casually far above Mard geer so having serious Spriggans 7-A is perfectly fine(she even has a random 64 megaton feat). Consider that God Serena casually God stomped Jura and other 3 persons who are each much stronger than the last and Jura himself was far above Erza and likey an equal to at least base Mard geer and this only during Tartaros arc, now add 10 months of training to it as well. To put it simple 7-A rating are perfectly fine.

Slightly serious God Serena would of even killed them but August stopped him.

That said I'm leaving the wiki anyway so for all I care nerf FT as much as you wish.

@Rinkaku - The difference between City and Mountain is between 6.3 and 100, not 0 and 100

difference of 93.7, so the half-way point is the base-line + 46.85, which is ~53.2MT.

Again, you need some knowledgeable staff members to evaluate this.

High 7-A was a casual natsu feat being REALLY close to High 7-A

Apart from that, well, all 7-A to "At least 7-B+" Is ok, as well as all "7-B+" to be "At least 7-B"

No problem there.

Can somebody summarise the suggested changes here, and why they should be applied?

@Antvasima we suggested that all the characters that are rated as high 7-A should be just 7-A, the 7-A to 7-B+, and 7-B+ to at least city level since there's no justifiable reason for them to be in that high of a tier tier since the 7-As and high 7-As are scaled off of a city level feat.

Okay. I suppose that seems reasonable, but I would still prefer more staff input for such a prominent series.

7-A comes from mard in his demon form who should likely be 7-A as he got a lot stronger, 7-A spriggan comes from them being above mard who is an arguably 7-A, so if he isn't a true 7-A, spriggan should be imo. I think the high 7-A's should be at least 7-A. Anyone who fought historia and barely held their own should be city level+

Glass is right here. Mard has no business being 7-A. In his base form he'll be "7-B, likely higher." Demon form would be "7-B+, likely higher." And that scales to everyone who he fought. The Spriggan can be 7-A not Mard and I've explained this to you already.

Agreed. Usually you can get a tier jump if say the calc results was already at the very high-end and the character got a power-up.

@Antvasima Scarlet is the only knowledgeable member of Fairy tail that's a staff member. I already left a message in his wall

Well, this is an important topic, and Scarlet is not active anymore.

Perhaps somebody could start a new content revision thread with an easy to understand summary of our conclusions in this one, and then I could highlight it for more input?

Mard should be likely 7-A, if his power up was small I would agree. He was already at city level plus in base and I pretty sure he wasn't even going all out. His true forms makes him a lot stronger, likely 7-A or 7-A

Dragon Ariia said:
Mard should be likely 7-A, if his power up was small I would agree. He was already at city level plus in base and I pretty sure he wasn't even going all out. His true forms makes him a lot stronger, likely 7-A or 7-A
That is a blatant abuse of power scaling. If he has shown no 7-A feats or hasn't fought against (and done well) a 7-A character, then I don't see why he should get anything more than City level+ even in Etherious form. The best he'd get is "At least City level+, likely higher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back