• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Knightofannihilation666 said:
4: Nobody in FT has any reason to be High 7-A. No calc nor do they scale that high.
Isn't there a 1.2 Gigaton feat from some Spriggan? I forgot who it was, but I recall a 1.2 Gigaton feat for one of them.

It's not an abuse, an abuse would be a saying a char is 7-B and it was stated they got way stronger and someone puts them at island on or something.

Dragon Ariia said:
Even spriggan have no 7-A feats so you can't really use that
Don't they all scale to a 7-A feat from Natsu?

Man my memory of this series is bad lately.

just because he doesn't have feats doesn't mean his AP doesn't change at all.

What? What are you trying to say?

Dragon Ariia said:
It's not an abuse, an abuse would be a saying a char is 7-B and it was stated they got way stronger and someone puts them at island on or something.
Placing someone at one whole tier higher despite a complete lack of feats on that level or a lack of fighting of characters confirmed to be on that level is indeed abuse of power scaling.

He was already city level plus in his base not just city level, if he was just city level I would argue city level plus but he is city level plus with a power up I don't think it's an abuse it sounds reasonable to me. The tier isn't as big as something like universal where it's impossible to get an upgraded unless you have a high 3-A feat or Low 2-C

Per your logic, we'd have to up Aizen to High 7-A for stomping a group of well into 7-A characters. Or upgrade the AT-AT walker's durability to Large Town level for being vastly more durable than a Kom'rk-class Fighter. Or upgrade Upper S-class beings in Yu Yu Hakusho to 6-B+ or High 6-B via multiplying from Sensui and Yusuke's level.

Fact is that we don't know how much of a power boost Etherious Form grants. If it was confirmed to be ludicrously above his base form, then okay, I could see it. But we just don't know.

I agree with Soldier Blue, and would appreciate his input in the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back