• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow Natsu manages to gather everyone's energy in a Genkidama-like Roar. Cue Acnologia getting obliterated. And I'm not talking only about the DS. Everyone will give their Magic because their bonds transcend distance .

@BFF Zeref is dead.

WilliamShadow said:
^the exact problem is there that roar would anyway be magic which means it shouldn't do anything to Acnologia not to mention 7 of them on their current state having enough power even combined to overpower Acnologia is not very legit.
Goku vs Broly feeling intensifies.

@William

Dude, put a proper punctuation in your sentences lol. The "..." give a different meaning compared to a full stop.

BoomeYang said:
Somehow Natsu manages to gather everyone's energy in a Genkidama-like Roar. Cue Acnologia getting obliterated. And I'm not talking only about the DS. Everyone will give their Magic because their bonds transcend distance .
And he will wish for Acno to be reincarnated in a good boy from a forgotten village in order to fight him again.

WilliamShadow said:
@boome funny but that would have sense for FT since their guild marks have linked their magic before.
The guild member's bonds are an actual source of magic so it's entirely possible and also quite likely.

Now since th elast chapter is 445 apparently, i guess we have maybe other 2 chapters with Acnologia.

And well, the source of magic in FT are feelings so anything can happen.

Okay, spoilers are out and Acnologia is actually moving his hand and hitting a bit in other words stomping the dragon slayers...

Thou the next chapter name is more or less "linked hearts" so yeah he gets one shot next chapter probably.

God ******* damnit it better be more than just a punch I guess he really did scrap the idea of Natsu going all out with a full Etherious form and having an epic battle with Acnologia ;_;

Acnologia>>>ft Verse. It's a fact and he has demonstrated it. Poor guy staying on large island simply cause Hiro ain't capable of drawing a legit feat.

I'm not sure about the scaling of bleach characters; but I think he's scaled for being "trancendent" and supposedly superior to regular shinigami or something like that so like Kenpachi's meteor slaying feat was were he was scaled from... I think. But like I said I'm not sure about the scaling of bleach characters

Hahaha Spoilers are out and Erza almost took down Acnologia on her own with like thousand weapons and then they say her meteor feat is outlier man what downgrading. All dragon slayers join power with Natsu and he is about to one shot Acnologia.

She didn't really do anything to him, she just downed him once and long enough for him to probably get locked in the Sphere. But yes, she should get her rating from the meteor back.

Erza did more damage to him then anyone else at this point from dragon slayers and Jellal to Irene, with only her base armor so if she isn't at least island lvl that's pure bs.

Really? The fact the she "damaged" Acnologia in his DRAGON form which even the dragons slayers whose magic are supposedly made to hurt/defeat them can't even do anything shows that this is straight up PIS (also the fact that Acnologia is a god tier Erza "hurting" him is ridiculous).

Also, what happened to magic not affecting Acnologia. Seems to not work where it is needed.

To clarify b4 a needless argument starts, the idea behind Erza being the one to try and bring Acnologia to the boat is because not all her weapons are enchanted with magic and hence all her attacks are essentially purely physical- this wa addressed in the kast chapter. Secondly weve only seen part of the chapters, she seems to be attacking his wings (or at least where his wings meet his body) from behind, Acnologia doesnt even seem to be hurt just pressured by the continuous barrage. And lastly ur letting ur love for ur red headed waifu blin u William, maybe shes more powerful than we give her credit for but her meteor feat is an outlier

WilliamShadow said:
Hahaha Spoilers are out and Erza almost took down Acnologia on her own with like thousand weapons and then they say her meteor feat is outlier man what downgrading. All dragon slayers join power with Natsu and he is about to one shot Acnologia.
Sounds like the usual FT Bs.

WilliamShadow said:
Erza almost taking down Acnologia is the same as Future Trunks hangin around Merged Zamasu

@Roy: He had a power-up. Still the same Erza that got beaten up and not fully healed.

@Boome: He is right though.

RoyGundam said:
@Joseph but Future Trunks did get the 3-A upgrade
That's for fighting Zamasu and Goku Black, Merged Zamasu is on the same level as SSB Vegito. SSB Vegito should be incomprehensibly stronger than any Trunks no matter how many asspulls

Joseph619 said:
Erza almost taking down Acnologia is the same as Future Trunks hangin around Merged Zamasu
Almost taking down Acnologia? What are you people on about? She just forced him to land on the ship lmao. It was a desperate attack and it was stated that they have absolutely no chance of killing him but to lock him in the Fiary Sphere.

@Lord Aizen beating Acnologia in any way at this point is bs considering Hiro overpowered him in every sense, but this doesn't take away the fact Erza has constant feats putting her on at least island lvl.

considering likes of Irene who is already island lvl did less damage to Acnologia than Erza did than you have her fight island lvl character Irene and the destruction of her meteor which i think also has one island lvl calculation, but Aiden later used a lower timeframe for large island baseline feat. Plus this damage was even done with her base armor which is rated 7-A where Jellal and Laxus who are already high 7-A did less damege.

Honestly I think her meteor feat should be revisited and brought back on island lvl since the diffrence is very small considering its baseline large island now and that would bring Erza on at least high 7-A with standard and 6-C with strongest like for destroying the meteor and damaging Acnologia.

And I was joking for taking him down lol she simply damaged him and "took him down" is for pushed him down on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back