• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since it's coming to an end, anyone want to recommend an anime or manga? I'll need something new to pass the time once this ends

Berserk if you want your mind to go nuts a bit

Hero acedemia seems nice to me

God of highschool for some tournament fighting i guess

(Don't know what you're into @David just trying to help also look at Blue his name is shaded red while my name is red and is shaded blue irony at its highest...)

@Red cheers m8. In all honesty I don't plan on touching Berserk it kinda freaks me out and the bits I've heard about (the rape scene) yeah I don't think I can handle it. I'm all caught up with My Hero Academia and GOH they are good though. What about Fate? I've heard good things about it but I don't know where to even start, would u suggest that to anyone?

i honestly don't know been too busy with other things lol so i haven't gotten a chance to read fate. I liked reading the manga or higurashi and umineko so that i could recommend

TISSG7Redgrave said:
two volumes of PIS *shot*
If Acnologia is sealed away Hiro made a huge mistake but I saw the spoilers and it seems things went in a unexcpected way with Zeref and Natsu

Well looks like we need move Natsu from High Tier to Top Tier. In final of the 535 Chapter he looks like finally use the Curse Power. And looks like Zeref is not powerup he just receieve a sourse of the Infinity Magic power (Limitless Stamina/Magic Power). We need wait to 537 for some updates. But really PIS it's Lucy who somehow was able to rewrite END book on Demonic Language. She even hasn't some skills in this area of magic (Like Freed or Levy) and don't knew this laguage. I hate Mashima because of Lucy

Pis? Lucy has photographic memory she simply re wrote what was written before, magic has nothing to do with it dude since even Zeref says others were already able to do it so don't spread worthless unmotivated hate considering Lucy was shown as an one of experts in this kind of things together with Levy while Freed is mostly concentrated on runes.

Natsu didn't use the curse read more carefully it's Zeref talking about himself and of course Zeref didn't get any power up even thou no one believed me before lol he simply has control over time and space and probably limitless stamina

He doesn't have the aura around him and he was shown capable of levatiating in the air so I am pretty sure that's not meteor.

Davidsteel1 said:
What about Fate? I've heard good things about it but I don't know where to even start, would u suggest that to anyone?
If you want to know more about Fate, I'd be glad to give you some advice where to start. Just post in my wall so we don't derail this thread.

So in the movie we find out Acnologia's storie and it's amazing lol plus we get to see a TRUE dragon slayer in action. Can't wait.

Yep, Hiro Mashima was the executive producer and the storie is realted with things that happened during GMG arc. Also we get the first screen appearance of brandish and Invel.

WilliamShadow said:
Yep, Hiro Mashima was the executive producer and the storie is realted with things that happened during GMG arc. Also we get the first screen appearance of brandish and Invel.
That does not make it canon, its the same as One Piece Gold.

As long as it doesn't have contradictions to the main story (like events, power levels and the like), I see no reason for it not to be considered canon.

ScarletFirefly said:
Hopefully we get some good feats then
We won,t get better then what we already have at max a likely higher since for example Natsu is many times stronger in that dragonification thing.

And we only get confirmation of why Dragons feared Acnologia.

Seen the raws, Natsu's essentially loses his right arm, Zeref goes down, Ichiya and Anna die to get Acnologia into the ravine of time. And still no answers as to ENDs book

@Banlk pretty much, seems Mashima wants to end it all. Though we're supposed to have at least 1 more volume so I don't know what's next

I think the editors must have grabbed Hiro by the balls and told him to finish FT afap.....

If this is really the end I'd be more depressed than upset considering it'll be the second one of my favourite manga to end like this- the first being bleach

-BANLK- said:
I think the editors must have grabbed Hiro by the balls and told him to finish FT afap.....
I guess Hiro wasn't the only one taking this huh...

Naruto's ending became a meme, Bleach's ending became a meme. I guess FT is next. In about 3 centuries, we'll see also OP's ending become a meme.

So much for Zeref's amazing new form.

In terms of recent shonen endings / final arcs, I currently rank them as: Toriko > Naruto > Bleach > Fairy Tail

Naruto's final arc was bad (for numerous reasons like you said) but overall it still managed to reach a conclusion for most of the plot-threads, used the characters it had well, had slightly less asspulls and had a better epilogue than Bleach.

And at least it treated its final villains marginally better than Fairy Tail is doing.

God dammit Mashima. Did you learn absolutely nothing from Naruto's and Bleach's endings? You do not make OP as **** villains and kill them in cheap ways.

At least make some ships sail. That's the least you can do right now :(

I suggest that we do not discuss the matter of the other manga's endings any further, before this turns into a debate. I guess it was my mistake for mentioning it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back