• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, just imagine what would happen here if Erza got a Universal feat now, after her Large Island feat was deemed an outlier.

Anna's plan obviously won't work, it looks too good to be true and it's going to be a bad and unsatisfactory conclusion, especially as E.N.D is making his appearance soon.

As I predicted after see chapter 528. Besides Timelapse the only one who can stop Acnologia is END on peak of his powers because Curses is not a magic

I would be dissapointed if E.N.D is actually that strong after all he was designed to kill Zeref so he. Should be like END>>Zeref while Acnologia>>>>>>END>>Zeref...

I don't really care, I just want Natsu to beat someone up. But I would like Dragon Force too. I'm sort of miffed that Natsu didn't use LFDM in this arc. Maybe he doesn't have it anymore?

Hmm well I just finished watching death battle... and the next one is Natsu vs Ace... no matter, who wins things won't turn out for the best

Trust me burning, the salt will reach every known corner of our observable universe.

And I figure Natsu doesn't use LFDM anymore cuz it isn't as effective as it once was.

If Natsu wins they will be like Ace has logia Natsu can't touch him... If Ace wins people will be like Natsu can eat flames so he might as well eat Ace...

Thou let's not derail.

Lol, don't be some kind of strict granny or something. Natsu is part of Fairy Tail and he's getting involved in a fight, so we can discuss it here.

Though I agree with what you said, not everyone can be satisfied no matter what happens.

@David

Wouldn't LFDM be stronger than base?

@BFF possibly but this is the way I see it; LFDM isn't a multiplier it simply adds a certain amount of power to Natsu's base strength, it's effective for a time because that extra power is still useful, but it's kinda like diminishing returns Natsu keeps getting stronger and then the amount of power that LFDM provides keeps getting less significant until the point it barely makes a difference. Add that to the fact that it costs Natsu much more magical power than his regular spells and then it becomes more of a detriment than anything

Or Mashima simply forgot, though considering Sting got a dual mode himself this might not be the case

LFDM is unnecessary since he uses FDKM almost entire time... In fact we saw it last time against Mard geer.

Yeah, but it's still my favorite. I like when he says 'Mōdō Raienryü'. I was getting restless when he didn't use it for some time in the Tartaros arc, but then he used it against Franmalth, I think.

How long does it take for Death Battle to make a fight?

@BFF next week they'll give us some info on one of the characters, the same for the upper week then they'll give us the fight on the third week so May 3

Chapter isn't out I browsed through the raws. As for Acnologia, well he came in contact with the time lapse but suprise suprise it didn't even slow him down, Lucy opened the book but I'm not sure what's happening after that it doesn't look like Ends power has gone into Natsu but something is definitely happening there have to wait for English scans to find out what.

Zeref sealed time-lapse for himself, for Neo-Eclipse that why Acnologia manage to frealy went thouth it. Natsu activate Dragon Force by his own powers like in Tartaros arc.

Full Eng Chapter

The opening of the book give nothing to Natsu, current. Possible they find a way or some information how to save him from die with killing Zeref

Nope it's the book that helped Natsu take a closer look he isn't simply using dragin force it's diffrent from tartaros arc...

By the way imagine haters reaction in Acnologia having motion sickness hahaha even thou it's logic.

He can't the Dragon Dorce activated after the book was opened so there must be a connection plus Zeref didn't really finish his sentence so we will see..

I'm fairly certain he can, there was no indication that it was END that forced him to enter Dragon force considering we've at least had a glimpse of END and his dragon force has steadily been changing, compare its first introduction during the tower of heaven arc to when it showed up in the Tartaros arc. It's steadily been changing but I guess we won't really have answers till next week

The important part here is the next chapter says no more love so that means Mavis and Zeref isn't going down because of his love for Natsu or Mavis

In the next week there are 2 chapters (40 pages) and 3 coloured pages. Probably again information about movie + probably FT memories 6 - Heavenly Tower arc.

For me Natsu use his DF on his own, I dont see any connection with opened the book. Also END power - Demon Seed is not connected with Dragon Seed. At least now. So it cannot possble.

There must be a reason of DF activating after the book was opened and don't forget the seeds were fusing together so it could have perfect sense that both of his powers activate with book.

The reason could simply be Natsu has finally mastered it. We've seen that it's very much possible to control DF hell Wendy and the Twins can do it, chances are this is one of those anime things where the main character is like "I just mastered this power! Yeah just now, not whenever I had free time... I didn't even practice" it's probably just a plot thing to be frank, Natsu literally mastered LFDM the same way, he was fighting max then he suddenly did it. And literally when Lucy asked him he said he just figured it out on the spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back