• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to get better translations and see what happens after this fight, whether Zeref is truly defeated or no. And there should be a chapter next week yes

Still thou considering the amount of chapters we should have it doesn't look like it ends here.

But again Hiro....

True. My mistake.

Also... Natsu burned time? What BS is this? I know FT has been bad but... that's pretty bad. I am 100% convinced Hiro doesn't even try anymore (if he ever did).

Actually this is legit since we already had a thing with dimaria

I guess you can say Acnologia got... Timed-out.

No? I'll see myself out then... But seriously, if that's the end for him, it'd really suck.

On a more serious note, if Acno and Zeref are defeated now, what will happen in the last 9 chapters? The Book of END? Please no...

Guys, that thing that Yukino said about Lucy possessing all the 12 keys eventually, do you think it will happen before the end of the manga?

If neither Zeref nor Acnologia come back I think it's very possible we'll get to see this Black God Ankhseram that initially cursed him with Immortality

Alright that's enough.

Bepo, if you're not trying to pick fights, don't come in here insulting people's taste and expect them to not retaliate. You're doing the exact opposite of what you're saying.

Rin, while you can dislike things from different franchises, they way you phrased that comes off as insulting. Stop that.

If this continues any longer, I will remove any comment and report the both of you. End of discussion.

Your comment doesn't imply at the slightest that it's a joke and your follow up comment just proves that even more. And by that logic everyone can say it's a joke and continue doing so.

I'm removing both your and Rin's current comments regarding this matter, and any follow ups attempts at this.

So.... I know this is not the place for that, but could someone edit Erza's page? There's a "manga panel" picture about Wingblade armor, but this panel isn't even from Fairy Tail :/

Acnologia and Zeref join the club of "Badly treated major villains" where Kaguya and Yhwach are chilling together.

Also I heard that Toriko ended badly as well. Is that true?

The thing i dislike the most in a story is when the main antagonist, who was well developed and hyped [Madara, Acnologia, Kuja and etc.] is dispatched in a dumb way to intruduce final boss characters, which are described as godly, but they were only mentioned in the story and they ended up being outsmarted and defeated in an anticlimatic battle [Kaguya, Black God Ankhseram, Necron and etc.]. Aizen had his own well paced, badass arc and ending, Yhwach not.

For Toriko the final battle was mostly anticlimatic, it could have been better. The earth refused to explode from the fight and they should have fought in an area in space, so Acacia would have showed more [Except starting to kill everyone].

Dark649 said:
The thing dislike the most in a story is when the main antagonist, who was well devoloped and hyped [Madara, Acnologia, Kuja and etc.] is dispatched in a dumb way to intruduce final boss characters, which are described as godly, but they were only mentioned in the story and they end up being outsmarted and defeated in an anticlimatic battle [Kaguya, Black God Ankhseram, Necron and etc.]. Aizen had his own well paced, badass arc and ending, Yhwach not.
Couldn't have said it better myself. I would say this probably happens because towards the end of the manga, the authors tend to not only be exhausted by writing this universe, but also editors breathing down their necks with deadlines bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back