• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Zeref and Mavis gave their life for Makarov's so it has perfect sense. Can't wait for haters on YouTube :)

This also confirms next chapters are about "ships" in FT.

Butch_Accel.png

Can't wait for Ichiya and whoever that one chick who was with him to also come back. Also Mavis.

FT fans (or defenders, really): "You can't say FT can always revive people with nakama! Look at Makarov's sacrifice! He hasn't been revived and must be dead for real! So stop the hate on FT revival and appreciate the greatness of Master's noble sacrifice!"

Mashima: "Did you say Makarov and revive in the same sentence? Got you fam"

WilliamShadow said:
Ft haters: "love=nakama, magic=nakama, rage=nakama, anything in ft verse=nakama"
I agree. We should add this into every Fairy Tail profile.

They use it soo much one would think it's an actual ability.

Is this the third time Makarov has come back? Makarov is Jesus, praise Makarov lol.

Also poor Mavis :'( I really loved her little speech.

Jesus Makarov and a heartfelt speech from best girl? I really loved this chapter. Now for my other ships ^_^

Damn, I actually liked this chapter. The ending of Zeref's and Mavis's story was very touching... And despite how horribly Zeref was treated by Hiro, his character still remains one of my favoutires... So to see Mavis and Zeref have a tragic/happy ending was very great.

Makarov's revival is bullshit though.

Yeah, Zeref was a very cool character despite being defeated in a bad way. Also the next chapter is titled "When the flame Vanishes". That worries me a little.

BoomeYang said:
Yeah, Zeref was a very cool character despite being defeated in a bad way. Also the next chapter is titled "When the flame Vanishes". That worries me a little.
It shouldn't. Natsu won't die. If he does, he'll be revived like Makarov, Mirajane, Gajeel, Juvia and Grey.

In fact, I can see it now. As Natsu is dying (or already dead) Lucy rewrites the book of END so that Natsu doesn't have to die along with Zeref.

VidiaPhoenix said:
In fact, I can see it now. As Natsu is dying (or already dead) Lucy rewrites the book of END so that Natsu doesn't have to die along with Zeref.
This would be awesome for me. It would remind me when Lucy kept sustaining Loke with Magic Power so he wouldn't vanish.

Aizen, dafuq is that gif from lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back