• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for me, I love nakama hax almost all the time. I'm waiting for the anime just to see the ones from the manga animated.

@David

I was referring to the complaint about nakama powah.

Burning Full Fingers said:
As for me, I love nakama hax almost all the time. I'm waiting for the anime just to see the ones from the manga animated.
You love nakama hax? Ok. I personally hate it. It's like every bad trope out there combined.

1. Out of no where power-up that breaks the established laws of the story, thus breaking believeability.

2. Cheese to the extreme. Give me MLP over it any day. MLP can't even hope to achieve the cheesiness levels of a FT nakama speech. That's pretty bad.

3. Deus ex Machina. In the worst way possible.

4. Predictability. We all know how the story will end. As every other fight has: Hero is losing, makes cheesy speech about friends, beats an enemy he shouldn't be able to lay a scratch on.

But, I'm ranting. I guess I'm still bitter from how awful FT has become over the years.

For goodness sake let's not start an argument about whether Nakama hax is awful or not. Burning says he likes, Vidia you've made it clear u don't like it let's leave it at that.

Here we go with FT Nakama hax stuff again....Seriously can we just drop this already.... I actually don't like it as I see that as part of Fairy Tail, nothing more. It's part of FT writing. Whether anyone else likes my opinion or not is irrelevant. Just drop this damn discussion as it is like beating a dead horse...again....

Well cuz Natsu has been grievously wounded by Zeref words from the book of END start to disappear, Lucy sees this and then rewrites those words in order to heal Natsu but as soon as she does this she enters some kind of trance with black veins or something spreading down her arm

Am I the only one wondering where the *** are Zeref and Acnologia in edolas world, also how the hell are all the edolas dragon slayers in the same timeline as Lucy and rest of the FT guild members.

Well Zeref and Acnologia may not even be human in Edolas don't forget Ichiya's edolas counterpart is a cat Acnologia could be a lizard or something. As for the timeline stuff, I don't really know, Edolas is not a direct mirror image of Earthland as we've seen with edo wendy so the timelines may differ, or Mashima just totally didn't give it any thought

Davidsteel1 said:
Well Zeref and Acnologia may not even be human in Edolas don't forget Ichiya's edolas counterpart is a cat Acnologia could be a lizard or something. As for the timeline stuff, I don't really know, Edolas is not a direct mirror image of Earthland as we've seen with edo wendy so the timelines may differ, or Mashima just totally didn't give it any thought
I'm going to go with Mashima didn't give it any thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back