• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 2

Burning Full Fingers said:
Zeref seems twisted enough now. Why isn't he using Time Stop or Death Magic? Dimaria spammed hers. At least he should try it against Human Acnologia.
Yes, but Zeref's seems to be more passive (And PIS)

Also, Dimaria "spams hers" because that's her only magic

AidenBrooks999 said:
Zeref seems twisted enough now. Why isn't he using Time Stop or Death Magic? Dimaria spammed hers. At least he should try it against Human Acnologia.
Yes, but Zeref's seems to be more passive (And PIS)

Also, Dimaria "spams hers" because that's her only magic
Lol this entire series is PIS, and this arc is just full of stupid moments. Espicially that Irene vs Erza fight.

None of it make sense and August and Erza are just bad. Neither should exist. By that I mean they shouldn't technically exist, probably doesn't help Mashima doesn't know biology as both would've died in the womb with the conditions they were in.....

@john first off if u have such a strong dislike for this series why even bother coming on a thread specifically dedicated to those who read it to start insulting it and causing trouble. Secondly ur point about biology is frankly really dumb when u consider that the entire series is totally based off of fantasy literally everything that happens in the series shouldn't be physically possible in the slightest, same with one piece- regular human biology shouldn't allow u to transform into light, Naruto- sealing a 100 foot nine tailed fox that releases the equivalent of nukes from its gullet in a new born child. These series are not meant to be realistic in the least that's y they are called fantasy

SPOILERS

When you think people were complaining how Gildarts beat him...

August thou doesn't have a single scratch and apparently someone said August is about the destroy fiore,but at the same time something weird happens in the end so I don't get it.....

Yeah, I know he won't actually destroy Fiore but if we get a confirmation from someone like Zeref or there's something of a serious atmosphere, it could work out. I don't know, anything.

Well apparently he sacrificed his life to do so... It can work considering we have country busting weapon and the statement of dragons destroying countries,but it has no sense he destroys fiore since that should "kill" Zeref as well unless he has a high regen which I seriously doubt plus when you see the chapter and it's ending its hard to tell did he simply die or has actually activated a spell...

Yeah, I know he won't actually destroy Fiore but if we get a confirmation from someone like Zeref or there's something of a serious atmosphere, it could work out. I don't know, anything.

Lets wait and see what happend in chapter.

Oh god.... Mavis has the book of E.N.D....

And it appears August decided to stop... And his body is gone so, guess he is dead...

Seen the chapter; he says he could wreck the country, Mavis says he would destroy Mangolia. There is an inconsistency but it could very well be due to translation.

What are you people talking about... Mavis says magnolia will disappear and she is right when the entire country is destroyed of course magnolia will disappear for god's sake Laxus in ep 40 was about to destroy magnolia. Now unless someone's says Laxus pre-first Timeskip is stronger than August I really don't see the problem since Mavis never contradicted his stament she simply said magnolia will dissapear and that is true.

Zeref called Natsu END and next chapter name is Dragon Demon. Hype is everywhere.

I am pretty sure that he will transform next chapter since Mavis told Lucy and Gray that he will beat Zeref.

-BANLK- said:
I am pretty sure that he will transform next chapter since Mavis told Lucy and Gray that he will beat Zeref.
You don't read FT a lot I guess...

Thou possibly is still there.

He beat the crap out of Invel when he went bloodlusted, he fought toe to toe with incomplete E.N.D and was about to seal Zeref for who knows how long with a lost attribute that increased his power hundred of time. What in the world is dissapointing there, if nothing the dissapointment is the fact August just randomly sacrificed himself and that Zeref isn't beating the crap out of half of FT guild at once... Anyway I think Mavis will give Natsu fairy heart so he can fight Acnologia because if they kill Zeref than he dies as well,but if she might save his life giving him the fairy heart. Plus Mavis is saying something like wiping out Zeref... Savage, if she actually does that.

Not that I'm disappointed in Gray, but I wish he had more badass moments. Like flash freezing Invel while he's running his mouth. It's similar to what I wished for Brandish. Even though she's on the opposing side and all.

I am glad they didnt fight Brandish cause she is way to haxed opponent and Hiro wouldn't know how to handle that. Just look what he did with Jacob.

Dude has spatial manipulation and invisibility he should been one of those to kill someone or get killed but no apperently he doesn't like boobs.

Like I said not particularly threatening but he did make me laugh; that's a plus for me. Am I a bit disappointed? Sure but I don't find him completely rubbish he was an amusing character

Guys, who are your favorite Spriggan?

Well, I should say second favorite because everyone's favorite is Brandish. *nods* Yeah, that sounds right. So, who are your second favorite Spriggan?

1:Dimaria

2:Irene(her crazies and wanting to kill Erza despite being her mother is the only thing that I don't like)

3:Brandish her personality is basically a copy of mine...

So BOTH of the Spriggan top 2 killed themselves. LOL

Anyways my favorite Spriggan would be Wall Eehto. He had a level of sadism that most FT villains lack

@WilliamShadow

You think the new feat from August get accepted by the staff??

He last attack looks awesome, i hope he get upgrade and Acnologia/Zeref too.^^

Pretty sure Irene is the greatest ****** between spriggans.

Well of course they killed themselves or else how would FT ever beat them? The only option was for Acnologia to kill them himself.

Thou, I understand what Hiro wanted to say with this in general which is the entire point of FT series which many people lack of comprehending.

Love is the strongest thing in the world and no matter how much power you have you just can't defy that feeling. Irene huge power,but in the end the smile of her precious daughter won over her. August huge power, but the lack of love from his mother and father made him lose everything and in front of her he gave his life leaving aside all of his plans....

Of course I was quite random here,but the point of the series is to show how important love and bonds between family and friend actually is, which unfortunately takes away a lot from the plot,but I am still glad Hiro didn't give up from his initial idea just because some people hate on FT's lacks and mistakes ignoring the beautiful message behind this storie.

Bills1992 said:
@WilliamShadow

You think the new feat from August get accepted by the staff??

He last attack looks awesome, i hope he get upgrade and Acnologia/Zeref too.^^
Well it's a suiciudal attack with certain amount of time similar to Irene's shrinking the country so, I don't see why shouldn't it.

Thou this should not upgrade others since a suciudal move is diffrent from regular attacks plus August took all of his magical energy at once which is something that almost no one can do in FT verse considering it kills you almost for sure.

At max as I said it can make Acnologia's country statement more solid plus Acnologia and Etherion should be Large country and not country since FT's smallest country is actually country+ and biggest almost large continet lvl.

Back