• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 2

Im sad now... August now dead, i rly hope to see him in full battle against Gildarts and Jellal and after that against Acnologia.

But you think he last attack can kill Acnologia??

Nah... Considering Acnologia can blitz him like he already did he wouldn't even have time to use it. Plus I am not sure how hax works on someone so much beyond his league since Dimaria's time stop didn't work on E.N.D.

IMO Irene's is not so much a ****** as quite literally mad and she has the backstory to ground her madness.

The interesting thing is about Irene and August is how they parallel each other. Irene (the mother) has issues with her daughter and August (the son) has issues with his mother. Hiro is coming back in form (a little bit at least)

I never knew anyone would have Wahl as his favorite Spriggan. He's one of my least favorites, alongside Bradman or whatever his name is.

@Roy that's a really interesting way to look at Irene's state of mind; the one person I could say truly is mad is Zeref (favourite character) and it really interesting to see a character struggle with their own madness to the point where for the most part they even recognise their madness and have accepted it. Honestly he reminds me a bit of DC's joker except really toned down.

@Burning He had a good design and an interesting fakeout reveal which really hyped him up and finally, he was taken down by Laxus, who is my overall favourite character in Fairy Tail.

My second favorite is a tie between August and Irene - because of their interesting, and almost complementary backstories and third favorite is Invel. Honestly I didn't like either Brandish or Dimaria at all. Dimaria had little or no personality (excepts hints of being lesbian) and Brandish is criminally underutilized

Dimaria

Ajeel

Bradman/bloodman (we got so many translations for him)

Brandish

Wall icht

Jacob

Invel

Larcade

August

Irene

Neinhart (the one nobody remembers)

God Serena

Someone actually thinks Dimaria is lesbian beacuse of her relation with Brandish and the fact she takes girls clothes off first...

Well we already have a gay in the series so who knows.

I thought Dimaria liked Brandish and I'm still not sure till now. I was feeling some jealousy vibes from her when Brandish was hanging out with Lucy and the rest.

And who's gay in Fairy Tail?

@Burning Freed is commonly believed to be gay

Dimaria and Brandish clearly had something going on. Also Brandish' decision to confront Lucy in the nude is suspicious to say the least

Eh? I didn't know Sugar Boy was a filler character. No wonder he and his team didn't show up again as promised. What was that name he called Gray again?

We have 2 sugar boys and I don't remember if edolas arc is a filler as well, I think it was. And I am not sure if he gave him a diffrent name that part i kinda forgot (on purpose lol)

Well Dimaria actions towards Brandish could only be friendly. Her being lesbian is nothing but a pure speculation. Unless she shows something like in Flip Flappers, she is still in green zone.

Everything will come into light eventually. Brandish will have a harem. *chuckles evilly* I already threatened Mashima. NaLu fans, you better start crying now. So you'll cry no more after your ship is canonically wrecked.

Come on, I'm sure there are people who love Yaoi fanfics

Interesting note : The existence of Gintoki x HIjikata fanfic was actually discussed inside GIntama

Just to end this. I already saw all FT doujin's and i am not very satisfied with the plot in any of those.

Yeah, yeah I know. The last time I checked, there were more NaruSasu fanfictions than there were for NaruSaku and NaruHina. It's just cancer. And Laxus and Freed... I don't even know what to say.

You can't have seen "all" of FT doujins... but I agree with you, I myself am not a big fan. Naruto has the best stuff IMO

Back