• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 2

Burning Full Fingers said:
At least Shōnen Jump contributed to it.
Shounen Jump is just a magazine bro launched by publishing company Shueisha, while Fairy Tail manga is done by Kodansha.

Shounen jump has nothing to do with the manga thou,they just publish it when it comes out and I doubt they can do anything to rush an author unless they say they won't be publishing it anymore or something,but doubt that's the case with famous manga and in general I don't care since they have nothing to do with Fairy Tail.

AidenBrooks999 said:
If Natsu damages Zeref in Base form, it would be a direct outlier.
He couldn't damage him even from close range with Zeref not even protecting himself so, don't think we will have those problems... Thou August should actually start fighting instead of toying around, since Zeref seems like he is about to get serious.

AidenBrooks999 said:
If Natsu damages Zeref in Base form, it would be a direct outlier.
Agreed. And there were points in that fight Zeref dominated despite the fact that he doesn't seem to be going all out.

Plus Hiro can't end this in 8 chapters in no freakin' way.
Why not? He already started countdown in chapter 525

Also I wanted to ask. Why in Natsu profile does not describe the END form? He has good feats.

1. Oneshot Dimaria

2. Fought on equally agains DS Gray, who has "at least 6-C, Higher agains demons". And Natsu even took many of his attacks, compare with Mard Geer who was oneshoted by DS Gray attack.

Are you waiting full END Full releasing

I think beacuse we are waiting for E.N.D to actually show something else and because it's kinda unnecessary for now...

And it's written Fairy tail Memories 01 so there is no actual explanation to how many we will have...

So, (Spoiler Alert. And the is not out yet, but the spoilers are)

August didn't learned all the magics, he just copied them lol (So August vs Kakashi was a good one)

Copy ninja vs copy Wizard...

And if he copied them doesn't it mean he has all of them... Thou I don't think he can copy holder type magic...

SPOILERS

Okay, so I found the chapter and well I don't get it how did Mavis get a child,because it's not translated,but in fact it was precht (Hades) who took Larcade and left him in tenrou island where Zeref found him and realised who he was.

This means there is more in the story between Mavis and Zeref cause we only saw the kiss and it looked like she "died" immediately after that,or maybe ones it's translated we will know...

And I don't get if August is know death since he took a direct hit without any protection,thou I kinda doubt that and I think it's his staff that gives him the ability to copy any magic he sees... But we will know ones it's translated...

SPOILERS I found a rough translation of what's going on in the chapter. I'll try not to give too much away: Lacarde isn't what we think he is, August isn't who we think he is and we get an explanation on how Augusts power works. Note this is based on the fan translations I saw.

Rather not debate whether this... unique case classifies as peadophilia, I'd much rather focus on the revelations made in the chapter; Hiro trolled everyone- yes everyone don't tell me for even a second u considered the idea that August was Zeref's child- and I love it! That was brilliant and the way it was steadily dropped too? Juxtaposing real life with a flashback in such a comic book manner, honestly it was well done I personally loved the chapter

It's no pedhophilia because Mavis is in her 20's as she clearly stated. Thou, it looks like he raped her...

And yes the chapter was brilliant,but what makes me hate it is the fact I didn't realise it's impossible for Rakhied to be Zeref's son since he is too young.

LOL are you guys forgetting that Mavis is only 13 years old physically also Zeref probably did her when she was comatose......Its fuked up.

I'm not forgetting anything; I literally said I am in no mood to discuss it, and when Zeref did the deed is still unknown; for all we know Augusts conception could have been brought on by different factors considering both parents aren't normal in the least- both are immortal his father has obviously dabbled in dark matters and his mother is essentially carrying an infinite amount of magic in her the circumstances of his birth are bound to give interesting results. We also don't know if Mavis gave the entire story for all we know her memories could be fractured (not uncommon in fiction) or she simply didn't think it was necessary info to give everyone. U seemed insistent on discussing the topic, now I have. Pls lets drop this now and focus on something else; I'd rather not spend time discussing such an unsavoury topic.

The information of her being 13 I don't know where you get it... But since she is mentally 20 I don't see the problem since you can't really blame her for not being able to grow...

Well August is the child huh and no matter how you looked at this Zeref had a kid though how its done is pretty irrelevant tbh

And he doesn't even know he has a child and same goes for Mavis, thou again I wonder why August cares so much about Zeref,but not Mavis...

Oh, and what about Erza and Wendy? Are they still alive or Acnologia decided to kill Wendy and what the heck is his "sin"

I like how people say FT has no plot twist... Funny.

Maybe because Zeref took care of him for so long

No ide "sin" though hmmm

Yeah,but Mavis is still his mother and it's not her fault... Thou I guess he does care about her since he said "his majesty's son can only be beaten by his mother" which could imply he wouldn't be able to fight her himself because he cares too much,or maybe he was just referring to the fact she could of used Fairy heart to just beat him in a second.

Which now reminds me that I still don't get what fairy heart is... We have been told it's some sort of "unlimited" source of power,but later also that it's some sort of spell... Knowing Hiro Fairy heart is designed to destroy the world or maybe reconstruct it's very essence, maybe by changing the way human kind thinks or maybe some Naruto thing like trapping them into a dream or simply control their mind...

Woah August is the actual Son and Lacarde is just another Demon from the Book of Zeref it makes alot of sense why he was always on Gildarts and Cana for the relationship they have. Natsu is an Uncle and has a Fellow Demon Brother lol.

what happend if this is just a prank on august (gone wrong)

August: Your majesty, there is something i have always wanted to tell you.

Zeref: Ok, what may that be.

August: i...i am your son.

Zeref: Is that all.

August: What do you mean, your majesty.

Zeref: Well you see august, i already knew that you were my son, i was just pranking you, and it just gone wrong.

August: Why was his majesty son never loved, because it was all just a prank.

Zeref seems twisted enough now. Why isn't he using Time Stop or Death Magic? Dimaria spammed hers. At least he should try it against Human Acnologia.

He was toying around with Larcades's body currently... We will see later and I doubt he will use time stop since we already saw Natsu breakthrough that,but maybe that's only for e.n.d form... You seriously think something changes if he fight human or dragon Acnologia... I am pretty sure time stop wouldn't work as he is superior in power since things like that happen in anime...

Besides he wants to have "fun" even if he doesn't know about Natsu's resistance to time stop (which he probably does) he wants to drag the fight along

I was mostly thinking about Human Acnologia. If time stop wouldn't work (I don't like the idea of this as it will mean Fairy Tail has become like one of those verses where hax doesn't work on stronger opponents), at least he should attempt Death Magic.

Well almost every battle shounen verse is like that burning I mean how else you explain Natsu in e.n.d form resisting to time stop its not like just because he is a demon...

Yeah, I mean some series are like that so it's not limited to shounen only. What I'm saying is that it will just spell bad things for Fairy Tail in a versus thread format. Like in Naruto, hax works on stronger people and I think it's the same for One Piece. Anyway, let's leave that alone for now.

Well Mest was able to change and manipulate Brandish memory, so I don't know... It might as well be just the plot...

Thou again Acnologia seems to have knowledge of every magic except for universe one that was just created...

Even if Acnologia has knowledge of everything, it doesn't mean he would be unaffected by them. Except he developed counters to them. In which case, we'll see in the upcoming chapters.

Back