• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 2

Anyway, all Gildarts and Cana did was to annoy August and put him in a fighting mood again. And I got the feeling he was about to give up.

I don't know about all that though, I kinda got the impression that August was intentionally provoking Gildarts, probably for some other reason and that nothing Cana said really got to him, he's probably just pretending that it's pissed him off. I don't know that's just the impression I got

Cana: FG

August:do you love your father? (Not giving a f*** about the fact he got hit by a super powerful spell)

@BFF doubt they're related honestly. But I guess I'm thinking this way is because he has no sold everything they've thrown at him even FG but still decided to get "annoyed" by them. That and his conversation with Jellal, August has shown he doesn't enjoy dragging on conflict if he can help it and will only kill when he feels it is necessary but here he straight up provokes Gildarts, even though he has revealed he respects the power of "love"

Hmm, I can't really remember what exactly happened towards the end of the chapter, but the way Gildarts' face was shown after August seemingly got annoyed at his relationship with Cana made me think they're possibly related.

People just randomly said he is his son because Irene was Erza's mother (mostly haters)saying how August is going to kill himself,like on the same way Irene did. But honestly I don't see that as an option,and don't ask why,but I still think he is actually Makarov's father,since we know it was said Yuri died,but I have some doubt since the other two found a way to live super long so, don't see why he can't.

WilliamShadow said:
People just randomly said he is his son because Irene was Erza's mother (mostly haters)saying how August is going to kill himself,like on the same way Irene did. But honestly I don't see that as an option,and don't ask why,but I still think he is actually Makarov's father,since we know it was said Yuri died,but I have some doubt since the other two found a way to live super long so, don't see why he can't.
Found the haters.

Amazed

Burning Full Fingers said:
Well, I don't think August is pretending. Gildarts is likely his son.

Hmph. I never actually thought Gildarts was related to August until the latest chapter.

Anyway, I think Benizakura Armor was the name Mashima intended to use for that....cloth *gags*. The dude likely forgot and chose to stick with that hideous name.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Anyway, I think Benizakura Armor was the name Mashima intended to use for that....cloth *gags*. The dude likely forgot and chose to stick with that hideous name.
Somewhere in your dreams.

For those who don't understand he calls "Benizakura armor" her Clear heart clothing,because it's the name of the Sword Erza usually uses with it.

Not Jim Sterling said:
Wtf is Benizakura armor.
Did you read my post? It's clear heart clothing since she uses a sword named Benizakura with it most of the time.Burning's logic.

I should have known. You can't hope to understand something that comes from someone who's Outerversal at his weakest. Sunimasen, kodomotachi.

Can't believe a lowly mortal like you is capable to create logic so confusing and utterly doesn't makes sense even for nigh-omniscience god like me, Heck it even enough to once again bait me to derailed this Thread.

Amazed

Zeref is the best dad ever... And apparently he is not going to play around with Natsu anymore.

And if the next chapter is "my name is..." Than I think it will be Erza stomping Acnologia Hahaha.

@not Jim of course she won't be stomping or doing a lot against Acnologia,but I am pretty sure the next chapter will be about her cause I can't imagine anyone else honestly.

August is just asking himself why am I even wasting my time here these two are worthless. Plus for someone so smart he is actually pretty dumb it's obvious Zeref couldn't show any love to Larcade since his curse would kill Larcade in that case.

@william that's if he's aware of the curse at all. Is there any point in the story where he says he knows? I honestly don't remember

Is there anyone who doesn't know about Zeref's curse?

Some people don't know about him being Natsu's brother,but I am pretty sure everyone knows about his curse.

And I thought trough this better and I think the chapter will talk about Larcade. "My name is..."

I don't think both Mavis and Zeref didn't realise that. Plus why would Zeref kill him if he needs him? Thou I still wonder what this spell "fairy heart" is.

Okay, for next chapter "my name is..." JOHN CENA!

Someone had to do it deal with it.

Who do you think the chapter will be about? Larcade looks like the most logical answer,but we talk about Hiro so, you never know. I kinda hope it's about Acnologia since we don't know his real name, since that Acnologia thing is probably just dragon name.

Shouldn't we up Base Natsu? He was able to stand agains Zeref and Zeref now much more serios than in 464 and 465 chapters. Maybe "at least 6-C" for base Natsu now should be fine.

Anyway soon he maybe faced with Acnologia and bloodrage agains him to revenge for Igneel. I wonder maybe he show us dragonforce or dragonforce + some kind of END power.

@vergil eh I'd say we leave him be for now, I get the impression things will be getting... intense soon in FT so I'd say we see how things play out and then based on that make a decision

@Vergil

Dude, Zeref is just mocking around with Natsu. Also, Natsu can't be anything higher that 6-C, since he struggled with Jacob

@Aiden

Natsu hold on when fight agains Jacob because he doesn't wanted to destroy the guild. He doesn't use FDK attacks agains him, as i remember he can use it in base freely, without activation of FDKM. It was said 3 times throuth chapters from 478 to 479 that Natsu hold on agains Jacob.

@Vergil it was stated he wasn't going all out but he was actually struggling (same thing as hold his own) with help of Lucy and not alone. His FDKM attack was direct on Jacob without him defending and yet he wasn't even properly knocked out(and he should of get major damage) and since Jacob is low end island lvl Natsu can't go beyond high end island lvl.

When it comes to battle with Zeref,he clearly showed he was just toying around like seriously he even took a direct attack on super close distance and came out of it without a scratch and only now he seems to get serious,but they still didn't fight so, until Natsu does relevant damage to serious Zeref he is not moving from island lvl. And since we have time too see that happen upgrading him now has no sense.

You people should stop saying may 6 is end of Fairy Tail since that's based on word "climax" in the trailer and that might as well mean that the manga is getting closer to the climax, but not that it will end with the movie as you and others randomly stated... And it's for sure wrong since the movie is after tartaros arc and not this war.

Plus Hiro can't end this in 8 chapters in no freakin' way.

Back