• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
@vergil no quotes bro and their MP is not proportional to their physical abilities. Best examples.

Dimaria

Neinhart

Mavis

Lucy

Angel

WilliamShadow said:
@vergil no quotes bro and their MP is not proportional to their physical abilities.
Best examples.

Dimaria

Neinhart

Mavis

Lucy

Angel

Dimaria lol? She is overpower Kagura with easy in physical power. And also easily tanked Wendy punches in face without any injures in God Soul form.

Neinhart physical abilities is featless, but he was ably to dodge Natsu strike one time. And Natsu simply stronger than most of Spriggans even in terms of Magic Power, EVEN in base. Jellal is around or even stronger than Laxus in whole series of FT story. And Laxus is little stronger than 8 "usual" Spriggans (without God Serena, Larcade, Eileen and August)

WilliamShadow said:
@vergil no quotes bro and their MP is not proportional to their physical abilities.
Best examples.

Dimaria

Neinhart

Mavis

Lucy

Angel
Lucy simply is very weak character all time. And I dont understand why she has 7-B now. She is at best 7-C or even lower without Celestial Spirit King

Dimaria hurt Kagura thx time stop it's not like they clashed in a battle and against sherria only in her God form she was able to fight .

Neinhart didn't dodge that attack he simply didn't fall after the first attack and that neinhart doesn't count since that's him when enchanted by Irene.

Laxus is more powerful than jellal and God Serena isn't an exception he is same as the others except for August and Irene.

For Lucy Yeah but being able to open 3 gates means huge magic power and summoning celestial spirit King and keep him in the battlefield is even more and yet her phiscial strength is super low now it's an exception thx to star dress. And she is 7-B since she fighted Jacob and Brandish sure weaker than them but could fight them and celestial spirit King alone is 7-B at his minimum since that's calc from a simple swing of his sword and not his meteor blade ability plus we will se with the revision

And base Natsu is more or less same as the 10 spriggans a bit stronger in blaze dragon King mode except for Irene and August.

Currently both Natsu and Erza are trash for me and the only characters I kind of like are Mest (He seems mysterious even now.) and Acnologia (I hope Hiro doesn't *** up his character.)

Guess people won't be saying no one dies in ft anymore. Since OP DBZ Naruto and bleach are actually the same at this point

I think Erza has never lost in her Benizakura Armor. Someone should add it on her page. :D

Why did Irene have to kill herself though? She could have continued living on with Erza.

Clear heart clothing? She did against Jellal, but it's not weird she wins with that clothing on since that is just clothing and it is purely attack concentrated usually used as last resort.

She did pretty much "lose" against Minerva as well but later won with Nakagami armor

You call that "benizakura armor" simple beacuse the name of the sword is benizakura? I love that reasoning haha :)

Never shown so, i doubt she does since even the wind armor was only shown recently.

It appears everyone forget Acnologia is coming back

Well yeah but I still don't think she has one.

You know I wonder if this is last arc or will there be more possibly Ankserham could show up or other countries could attack.

I think this will be the last arc. I mean, Zeref and Acnologia are taking an active part and with all the stuff about E.N.D, I think this should be the last one.

Probably. I hope it's not thou. I enjoy in the series and i would be a bit dissapointed if Ankserham doesn't show up and we don't find out anything about other countries even thou in the ova in the other countries we would actually have rave master characters as well.

Oh well currently the most important thing is... what the heck are they planing to do with Acnologia.

After all that has happened in this arc, I'm pretty sure Mashima will somehow troll Acnologia. I just hope he doesn't get as badly trolled as the Spriggans.

how are the spriggans trolled? You all consider Irene losing actually suiced but none considers thing she has done during the war.

Vs Cobra, jellal and against a dude that had an armor with shrinking ability don't remember the name and it was not really finished battle.

Tie with Kyouka more or less since Kyouka suiced. Tie with Knightwalker

True that could of been better but honestly I think the problem was already in her power like how would you manage her battle? Simply using that sort of Titan form when she gets bigger would look kinda dumb honestly I could see her fight with Jura maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back