• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragon Cry
what do you guys think about the upcoming movie dragon cry, is there going to be a time skip or is the movie just some kinda ending like naruto the last.

In a spoiler preview it was mentioned Natsu and Lucy looking for their friends so I suppose that's Avatar arc,plus Natsu still has the bandages on his hand.

Dragon Cry 2
if this is indeed natsu at the time of the avatar arc, why hasn't he shown his dragonized half yet...
they made a really confusing time line for this movie.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Cool. I hope Natsu shows a new form. And I hope the movie is canon so we can get cool feats/hax.
Nah Mashima doesn't like Natsu, at least not more than Erza lol

am i the only person who want happy to get a new form or some kinda power, poor guy is the only weak character in the group, even lucy has surpassed him.

IKazi said:
am i the only person who want happy to get a new form or some kinda power, poor guy is the only weak character in the group, even lucy has surpassed him.
A-Are you.... Are you actually serious?

IKazi said:
A-Are you.... Are you actually serious?
"even lucy has surpassed him" is a joke that means even lucy who was weak became strong.

but yes, the part about happy geting new form or some kinda weapon is no joke, i'm serious about that part.

I'm quite sure some random thug will take Carla away from Happy. Along with his fish.
You do not mess with Happy's fish, no matter what happens.

WilliamShadow said:
^perfect match for her powers and a character like that is quite perfect for FT guild.
FT needs some normal people, not all meatheads like Natsu/Gray/Elfman/Gajeel etc.

I remember when Cana was my favorite female character. But not enough screen time time. *cries*

Inb4 Happy tanks an Etherion to the face while smiling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back