• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Discussion Thread 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
She can admit defeat but it doesn't change the fact they were both on ground not able to move and Knightwalker was referring more on the fact she accepts defeat as for she accepts world without magic and accepts scarlet's words.

^funny

Anyway latest chapter is 523

And Acnologia says: "I am bored of this world" so things will get really interesting soon enough.

WilliamShadow said:
^funny
Anyway latest chapter is 523

And Acnologia says: "I am bored of this world" so things will get really interesting soon enough.
^Acnologia breaking the fourth wall and channeling the thoughts of all Fairy Tail readers

He ate a grand slam and now he wants to make a grand slam with FT guild,spriggans(Zeref included) and the rest of the world as well.

You choose which ingredients will they be.

I was seriously expecting Gray to vanish from existance only for Juvia to (somehow) remember him because of "power of love" BS lol.

^well it didn't happen and honestly it had more sense this way.

And is Wendy R.I.P at this point? I mean i can only see Irene like getting up and Maybe teleport them away from Acnologia or else there is nothing else I can think of (and before people right Erza,plot and stuff like that I am being serious) plus don't think even friend speech is gonna work on this guy.

I knew Natsu was gonna stop him since he was on his way overall great chapters I think Natsu, Zeref & Gray are gonna team up against Acnologia since he's the biggest threat but I highly doubt they'd let him have Mavis (I hope Zeref does absorb her though and get a new form)

Who will help Wendy and Erza though? They don't even stand a chance against Acnologia at full power and they're actually weakened now. Also, isn't Irene dead?

There is no other choice except for fairy heart. I don't accept even every single wizard from two continents at once. Acnologia should just start killing,but at the same time I don't want Wendy and Erza to die.

Is Acnologia even capable of bitchslap? He would probably kill them even if he does hold back with a single hit.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Who will help Wendy and Erza though? They don't even stand a chance against Acnologia at full power and they're actually weakened now. Also, isn't Irene dead?
This is FT not Rave Master. You are not dead until you disappear completely from the anime.

^i keep saying that too, since Hiro said he wants a happy ending for the main cast,but than I think of Rave Master and I am no longer sure of it.

I can see him killing off older characters (pretty much anyone late middle aged and up) but anyone below 30 should be safe.

Well if he really does fight Acnolgia. Not much.

I know people talk how he can affect Acnologia with his powers,but he would get a one shot before even realising what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back