• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Celestial Spirit Arc Speculation Thread.

Dragonmasterxyz

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
If this arc was indeed canon, would the FT characters actually be Tier 6 or higher. I mean the feats in that arc like the collapse of the CSW and Natsu merging realms together are insane for Fairy Tail. What do you guys think?

Yeah it was. That's why I said IF it was canon. This is more of a speculation thread.

Oh. In that case, maybe? Wasn't most of the cast taken out with CSK's durability ignoring move, therefore making some unquantifiable things happening? I guess anime Natsu would get a boost though.

True but in turn all anime FT characters would get an upgrade. Anyway how strong do you think the characters were during this arc.

Well, hurting the Eclipse CSK should possibly be Mountain level for sheer size I guess. Although CSK turned everyone into stars...

Actually Fairy Tails largest feats are in the non canon arcs sadly. They introduce the possibly for even tier 5 characters and yet they don't expand upon it.

Back