• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

Fairy Tail 100YQ Chapter 161 is out

Armadura Fairy Armor is confirmed to be Erza’s strongest armor even still, meaning RIP Nakagami, Thousand Arms, and Red-Black Armor agendas. Also it’s confirmed by Wed that Clear Heart Clothing Erza is strongest, which I mean… No shit, that’s been obvious since Azuma

Fairy Tail 100YQ Chapter 161 is out

Armadura Fairy Armor is confirmed to be Erza’s strongest armor even still, meaning RIP Nakagami, Thousand Arms, and Red-Black Armor agendas. Also it’s confirmed by Wed that Clear Heart Clothing Erza is strongest, which I mean… No shit, that’s been obvious since Azuma
She did destroy a meteor with than clothing make sense

New chapter is out and wtf is going on? Faris? As in the Faris from Elentear? Or is this a parallel version of her from Earthland or something? Also wait she’s a black mage now? And feels like Acnologia?!?!?

Last edited:

Peak fiction

Also
UPaSooVl.jpg

Chapter 163 is out.

So uhh it seems like this whole time throughout 100 Years Quest all the Dragon Gods had their powers suppressed by Dogramag according to Ignia.

So this either means the suppressed Dragon Gods were considered to be at the lvl of Acnologia or that their true unsuppressed state is the one that the Acnologia statement is actually referring to. If it’s the former then I guess the Full Power Dragon Gods might actually be Post-SBT Acnologia lvl rather than Pre-SBT Acnologia lvl.

And now the Signario Sisters activated Dragonization Magic and the four remaining dragons (Mercphobia, Selene, Ignia, & Elefseria) are all transforming into their dragon form. Though the four pillars of light could also be the resurrection/unsealing of the other Dragon Gods that have been defeated. But there should’ve been five pillars of light if it’s the latter as Dogramag is also a Dragon God.

Also huh didn’t think the worlds were all part of the same universe. Thought they were all separate universes but I guess not.

Last edited:
So I guess we’re getting at least five more true god tiers now huh. What do you think about the light at the end? Is it the sealed Dragon Gods reviving or remaining dragons transforming?

Idk who that black wizard dragon lady is but I like her already.

Got the balls to essentially call Ignia a pus right in front of his face.

Literal black air force energy.

Last time I asked about why Dogramag's initial Earthquake on Guiltina Continent calculation feat was removed due to it being unknown if it could reach the edge of it.

But now after this chapter, not only Ignia confirmed that Dogramag had roots all over the continent, but we have the light pillars that show the entirety of the continent including one close to the edge.

Would this kinda confirm if the earthquake Dogramag did shook the entire continent to the edge? Plus we got a better scale of the continent of Guiltina.

Bro,Acno is still the strongest in the verse.Nothing will ever change that
5VE911ml.jpg
I mean this never really meant anything to me. To me it just means, PTSD. He did run them all away. Plus he wouldn't have attacked with a smile on his face after waving her off as insignificant. It would be weird to not have fear of Acnologia whether you can win or not just off renown and PTSD alone

True also (not to you) And if he still has lingering fear of Acnologia why would it mean anything? He made them all flee it would make sense if any of them still fear him somewhat. Fear doesn't completely get eradicated just because you got stronger
All i see is ignia smiling.

What was your point?

Whelp… 5 Acnologia level Threats all at once alongside Faris and her Demons

Natsu better put in work

Back