• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail 100 Year Quest Discussion Thread: Post-Void Saga

And man George better not have died like that, swear hope it was just him faking it and then he gets right back up and kills Selene or at least beats her savagely

Damn it Mashima

And man George better not have died like that, swear hope it was just him faking it and then he gets right back up and kills Selene or at least beats her savagely

Damn it Mashima
I mean Georg looked cool

But don’t be surprised if he ends up never getting anything to do, Hiro has a trend of setting up powerful characters only to have then immediately one-shot to display another characters superiority

As long as suzaku is alive i am happy.

Even if i was hyped to see george show his ds magic and be a potential god tier

I just saw the CRT on LFDM Natsu, it was accepted as x1.5 multiplier but didn't we already shown it's above x2 multiplier ?
I mean base Natsu scale to base Gajeel in 100YQ
http://imgur.com/gallery/zSLmKrr

And Natsu LFDM scale to Gajeel ISDM so it's the same multiplier for ISDM and LFDM
http://imgur.com/gallery/1yTkiVn

When Gajeel Iron Dragon's Scales give him a x2 in AP and durability so his IDSM should at least be the same

Ok so current events for the chapter have me rethinking some things, the first major thing we need to discuss is whether or not Selene is telling the truth to Faris when she says the Dragon Gods rival each other in battle, because it definitely changes some stuff

I'm thinking it's possible that Suzaku may have just caught Natsu off guard when he one-shot him, like it is confirmed now that he is far weaker than a Full Power Dragon God, while Dragon Force Natsu beat a Dragon God who was only somewhat weakened and was likely at 40% power

It's entirely possible God Seed Aldoron was just toying with Base Natsu, I mean God Seed Aldoron was fighting Base Natsu while also fighting Giant Gajeel

It's possible we may have to downgrade Suzaku from High 6-A to "At least 6-C, possibly High 6-A"

If Suzaku says that Georg far surpasses him, then yeah, he's far weaker than Selene to begin with. As I said before, I kinda think Selene was toying with Suzaku, but it was to avenge her son.

Well it was Base Natsu he one shotted, not Dragon Force and yeah, I'd agree with that. Since Selene implies that even in her Human form she could've killed him if she wanted to, so I'd be fine with downgrading Suzaku

It's entirely possible God Seed Aldoron was going easy on Base Natsu and wasn't going immediately for the kill like Suzaku clearly was, not to mention God Seed Aldoron had to also deal with fighting Giant Gajeel, the only time he might have gotten serious is when he used the Thicket of Arms, which wrecked Base Natsu

So it's likely to say that God Seed Aldoron is still stronger than Suzaku

Ok so current events for the chapter have me rethinking some things, the first major thing we need to discuss is whether or not Selene is telling the truth to Faris when she says the Dragon Gods rival each other in battle, because it definitely changes some stuff

I'm thinking it's possible that Suzaku may have just caught Natsu off guard when he one-shot him, like it is confirmed now that he is far weaker than a Full Power Dragon God, while Dragon Force Natsu beat a Dragon God who was only somewhat weakened and was likely at 40% power

It's entirely possible God Seed Aldoron was just toying with Base Natsu, I mean God Seed Aldoron was fighting Base Natsu while also fighting Giant Gajeel

It's possible we may have to downgrade Suzaku from High 6-A to "At least 6-C, possibly High 6-A"
Suzaku one shotted base natsu while he was enraged. I wouldn't say he caught him off gaurd and its not like he one shot df natsu

And with aldoron i think it was like a dimaria vs wendy and shelia situation. Where she wasn't serious but wasn't playing around either. I feel like aldoron was the same way.

And while selene did let herself loose to suzaku he was still constantly damaging her and making her bleed with every attack he landed. So i think he should be high 6-A still

Suzaku definitely doesn’t scale to a Full Power Dragon god but why would he stop scaling above weakened Aldoron? Saying Natsu was somehow off guard makes no sense when he was basically bloodlusted and charging down Suzaku. Dude got negged but he wasn’t off guard at all.

I agree with anonymous natsu was basically bloodlusted and got negged but he was not off guard. And suzaku should scale to weakened aldoron

Let’s also not forget that Merc hyped Selene to be more powerful than his 50% and weakened Aldoron. Suzaku harmed this Selene numerous times. While she did play possum to sucker punch Diabolos, her injuries are still legit.

Scaling and stuff aside, in the cover page of chapter 90, you can see Cana behind Erza with sparkly eyes and her hand in a shape that implies she wants to grope something.

Considering that in the first series she:

1. Repeatedly groped Lucy

2. Flirted with Juvia

3. Really enjoyed Flare washing "every nook and cranny"

4. Offered to whip Brandish (with those same sparkly eyes in the anime)

This really fits with the heavy implications of Cana being bisexual (I would say she's just lesbian but early in the manga/show she does mention wanting a boyfriend).

Or maybe weakened God Seed Aldoron isn't as close to his full power self after all...
He wouldn’t be so much weaker as to fall out of High 6-A, he was only somewhat weakened, he’s over 60x above Baseline, so even with backscaling, he would still be High 6-A

And he shouldn’t have been weaker than 40%

He wouldn’t be so much weaker as to fall out of High 6-A, he was only somewhat weakened, he’s over 60x above Baseline, so even with backscaling, he would still be High 6-A

Even 40% is kind of generous, considering that none of the others got above 6-C.

Yea, I don't see the need to have a somewhat weakened GS Aldo be above Suzaku

This is how I see it, Base Natsu << DF Natsu < Weakened GS Aldo < DF Natsu using Purgatory Technique >=< Suzaku < FP Human Selene < Dragon Selene

I mean, it was mentioned that he was:

1) Weakened due to the destruction of the seeds (to the point of Natsu going from not being able to land a hit to actually keeping up with him)
2) Weakened due to not being fully awake yet

The story heavily implies that Aldoron was far from his actual peak, and the fact that he had 2 separate huge nerfs kind of confirms it.
Look at it this way as well: Ignia Natsu beat a 50% Mercphobia, and as the result, his hands got burnt to the bone. And yet when Natsu used his own DF, his hands were alright, implying that there is a big difference between these forms.

So far, it seems like:

DF Natsu = not fully awake Weakened Aldoron < Weakened Aldoron <> 50% Mercphobia <= Ignia Natsu < 100% Dragon Gods

Currently, DF Natsu is still not quite on the level of full-powered Dragon Gods (Which is a good thing, because what's the point of him progressing to their level if he is already at it then?)

Personally, I think that we should scale DF Natsu to the Giant Gajeel's feat.

I mean, it was mentioned that he was:

1) Weakened due to the destruction of the seeds (to the point of Natsu going from not being able to land a hit to actually keeping up with him)
2) Weakened due to not being fully awake yet

The story heavily implies that Aldoron was far from his actual peak, and the fact that he had 2 separate huge nerfs kind of confirms it.
Look at it this way as well: Ignia Natsu beat a 50% Mercphobia, and as the result, his hands got burnt to the bone. And yet when Natsu used his own DF, his hands were alright, implying that there is a big difference between these forms.

So far, it seems like:

DF Natsu = not fully awake Weakened Aldoron < Weakened Aldoron <> 50% Mercphobia <= Ignia Natsu < 100% Dragon Gods

Currently, DF Natsu is still not quite on the level of full-powered Dragon Gods (Which is a good thing, because what's the point of him progressing to their level if he is already at it then?)

Personally, I think that we should scale DF Natsu to the Giant Gajeel's feat.
I disagree with it being two nerfs, him not being fully awake was due to him not having the God Seeds when he did awaken

I disagree, him not being fully awake was due to him not having the God Seeds
That doesn't make any sense though. It's not like destroying the Seeds would make him more sleepy. They just made him weaker. The sentence "not fully awake" implies that he wasn't completely awake in the first place.

Otherwise we get:
Asleep Aldoron -> Awake Aldoron -> Seeds destroyed -> Aldoron in the process of waking up?

Besides, I doubt Mercphobia even knew that the Seeds were destroyed in the first place.

I do hope Georg will come back (even though I doubt it), since "Four Beasts Dragon Slayer Magic" sounds incredibly cool.

Wait, really? Since when?
They got nuked, so yeah, that calc doesn't even exist anymore

I still don't agree with Aldoron falling out of High 6-A even with the God Seeds Destruction, I mean the scaling chain goes like this

Dragon Cry (245.28 Petatons)<<<Fairy Heart Zeref<=Dragon Form Acnologia<=Full Power Dragon Gods

The Dragon Gods are scaling massively above 245.28 Petatons, even while nerfed, I refuse to believe Aldoron was thousands of times weaker, that makes 0 sense

Honestly, the whole scaling chain in the verse is wack currently with all the multipliers and such. FH Zeref massively scaling above Dragon Cry doesn't make much sense either.

But anyways, I said my piece. I don't think that Ignia Natsu should get the full yield of the Dragon Gods, nor do I think that DF Natsu, who beat a weakened barely awake Aldoron, who is below human Selene (who's dragon form one-shot someone far superior to Suzaku, who fought her base) also somehow scales to the yield.

Honestly, the whole scaling chain in the verse is wack currently with all the multipliers and such. FH Zeref massively scaling above Dragon Cry doesn't make much sense either.

But anyways, I said my piece. I don't think that Ignia Natsu should get the full yield of the Dragon Gods, nor do I think that DF Natsu, who beat a weakened barely awake Aldoron, who is below human Selene (who's dragon form one-shot someone far superior to Suzaku, who fought her base) also somehow scales to the yield.
1. Fairy Heart does scale far above Dragon Cry, like we all have established that many times, and remember that Dragon Cry being only 24x above Etherion is also a lowball, meaning it could be even higher than the AP Value we have it at

2. Dragon Gods could be massively above Zeref and Acnologia for all we know, hell they could be above Post-SBT Acnologia potentially

3. Natsu was already above Fairy Heart Zeref with his peak and therefore is already at High 6-A levels, him being there again makes complete sense

4. Ignia's Power Natsu dog shat on 50% Merc, like he bullied him so hard and 50% couldn't do jack shit, so you can say Ignia's Power Natsu was already Dragon God level

5. While Selene says the Dragon Gods power are rivals to each other, she could have lied as most of what else she said to Faris was lie and maybe she's stronger than Full Power Aldoron and Mercphobia for all we know

6. I refuse to believe Aldoron was at less than 2% against Natsu... Even if he was mega weakened, he wouldn't fall out of High 6-A with how high he is in it, I treat Merc's statement about Aldoron not being fully awakened be a result due to the God Seeds being defeated before he could go all out using attacks like the Thicket of Arms, not to mention that Aldoron also resists Fire and still lost to Dragon Force Natsu, this combined with the fact that Aldoron was extremely impressed with Natsu's Power, asking if it would destroy the world and directly comparing it to Igneel and Ignia

Sorry but I just don't agree with Natsu not being within the ballpark of the Dragon Gods

Back